Reviews for A Date to Remember
Solarsystemex chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Two face gold digger...that was a bit amusing. :) I loved the story, keep up the good work. :)
MAD- The Awesomeman chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Thank you Tigress!
Blades of justice chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Awesome story u never disapoint
KungFuPandaFanatic chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Another awesome one shot buddy :) Loving it! I like dhow in the begining Po was singing that song to himself XD hey when you feel happy you just cant help your self :) but thne Tigress came in wandering why he was doing such a thing and well why he was so snazy and handsome looking, well hes always handsome :3 But you could tell by her face that when Po mentioned that freaking gazelle Aubrey she was freaking mad! I bet right then and there she wanted to tell Po not to go out on this date, but she couldnt do that as she wante dhim happy, but there was no way that was going to happen with a girl Aubrey someone who is so freaking stupid and a gold digger, just not even cool! and the way she kissed Po on the lips the way she did infront of Tigress, i wanted to go in there and go like hey you do that you going to get a beatdown, becuase Po is Tigresses panda and no one elses! But I really happy that she followed them and was determined to ruin the date, and throwing that pebble at Aubres head, that was aweosme and funny XD Tigress is sneaky like that though, and like Tigress said when Aubre was holding Po close as she was o nthe dance its frekaing obvious shes a slut or something like that ewwww! But she got a face full of drink from Tigress from breaking Po's heart, you odnt do such a thing like that and get away with it, and Aubre is smart she wont come around him again :) But its then we come to the peach tree of wisdom and love ;) Where Po realized that he wasnt destined to be alone but destined to be Tigresses mate and destined lover, as is Tigress is destined to be Po's mate and destined love :) and well Po and Tigress I can gurantee your love will go forever even i nthe after life :)
wildkratticusfever chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
short but very well written
tuxjim chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I was kidding the other day when I said I'd need two 'favorite'-s lists, one for your stories and one for everyone else's...Now, I'm not so sure.

After all, I added 3 of your stories to it in a single day...and I haven't gone through all the 'alerts' in my email inbox of stories by you yet. I really do enjoy your style of writing...and itmakes me feel goood that you like too have happy endings, too, since I could use some in my life as of late.

On to the NEXT story...

Take care and be well. Ja ne for now.

"Tux"
pandamaster97720 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I just love this story it is totally awesome
lunar silver chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
sometimes true love is closer then you think, love the story