Reviews for Stay With Me
Guest chapter 25 . 10/19/2019
I know this review comes rather late, but I just came across your story and couldn’t stop reading. I know the original story behind this both as a book and a movie and I have to say, I love the way you portrayed the characters of Emma Swan and Killian Jones in this AU. I love the insight you give into both of their thoughts and feelings and your delicate way of choosing just the right words to bring the emotions across without the scenes becoming cheesy. You manage to paint a lively picture in the reader’s mind but still leave room for personal interpretation. I also love it when some words are left unsaid or sort of hanging in the air between them.
You also did an amazing job, portraying the gestures of intimacy and trust between the two, especially given Killians physical limitations.
All in all it was a conclusive story and development of feelings that you managed to write.
One thing though that felt wrong to me was the rather quickly written turn to a too happy ending, giving Killian the movement of his arms back, which is also medically speaking very unrealistic to impossible. There is no way on earth a thoracic surgeon would go in there to repair a gunshot wound and find a bone fragment compressing the spinal chord and removing it successfully in the same session. But so much for a fairytale ending I guess...
Anyway, great job and writing skills! I know how much work it is to write such a long story and stick to it until the end. Something I haven’t managed myself yet! I’ll check out what else you have written and hope that you are still writing up until today!
stormysea chapter 25 . 6/18/2019
What a gorgeous story! 3
Loved it so much!
princesseslikepirates chapter 25 . 1/6/2019
I had this story saved in my re-read folder for months because I loved this story the first time around and I knew someday I wanted to read it again!

It was just as good the second time around (especially because I knew Killian's fate). It's such a well-written story and a great mix of the multiple stories.

Great job! :D
aestheticedits5813 chapter 25 . 11/7/2018
This story was very very good and I loved reading it! Thank you!
Mrs Speer chapter 25 . 7/15/2018
I don't know if you're still logging into but want to say Ioved this story. It got me hook line and sinker. Well done and you should be proud
LeutnantsPrincess chapter 25 . 7/6/2018
Very beautiful story. I cried a lot.
Neddy chapter 25 . 6/22/2018
I Absolutely LOVE this story! I really can't believe how much I cried! I was literally sobbing at points!
Guest chapter 25 . 5/2/2018
I've never posted a review before but I just wanted to say, that was one of the best fanfitctions I've read, such a beautiful story.
Doodlelolly0910 chapter 2 . 12/28/2017
rereading (again!) and I love how you guessed Hook's mom's real name!
secretdreamerhere chapter 25 . 10/6/2017
Aaahh love this story! Just read it in less than 48 hours - so addictive. Your writing is gorgeous, the line "a fistful of broken glass" legit gave me goosebumps! So much love :))))
kpine76 chapter 2 . 9/26/2017
Just found this (again) - it was ne of the first fanfics I read and I'm getting sucked back in!
NoPenName2015 chapter 25 . 9/17/2017
What a wonderful story!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2017
Loved loved this story !
Lonelywicked chapter 25 . 8/28/2017
Beautiful story.
Molly-HookedonStars chapter 25 . 7/16/2017
Hello...
I have to say that I really loved this story! (read it in 3 days :) )
It's touching, because of Emma and Killian's life in this story, but the way you wrote this story is really beatifull (I think is bacause it could be a real story... )!

I've been reading your stories and I really like then. Thanks for your stories!