Reviews for Stay With Me
CaptainSwan710 chapter 25 . 20h
this just became one of my top fav fanfics of all time. i LOVE LOVE LOVE it 3 well done!
CSwan chapter 25 . 7/26
This is one of the most amazing stories I've ever read... Thank you so much for this work of art! You're a hell of a writer.
Maria chapter 25 . 6/30
I loved the ff very much. Swallowed it in a half a day, i was reading at my workplace instead of working, but i really could not stop. The story is amazing, i liked how characters were written. I read a chapter and i felt i need more and more. Thank you for this fic))
bananachicken chapter 25 . 6/20
This fic was WAOW ! honestly, i've never cried reading a story, or even watching a movie or a show and you managed with your great writting and imagination to make me cry and feel so much with this fic ! You are very talented ! I hope you consider comming back to the OUAT fanfiction world again :) Maybe the new season might give you more inspiration and interest you more ... i'll keep my hopes up !
fox24 chapter 6 . 6/5
I been rereading parts of this now that the Me before you movie came out it's really good
Ana chapter 1 . 6/1
Gosh. Neal is such a jerk.
Amber611 chapter 25 . 4/15
AMAZING fic & job! I absolutely LOVED it! Just Beautiful! :)
happynfluffy chapter 25 . 4/12
I just binged this and it is beautiful and perfect :)
Summer Evening chapter 25 . 4/6
I don't know where to start, but this was perfect. I want to make up a word that's better than perfect. Not once did I not enjoy myself, your writing and your story fit together perfectly. Thank you so much for writing and I do hope you keep it up.
Elaina chapter 22 . 3/29
I think I've read this twenty times now because I was just so heartbroken after Me Before You. I really wanted her to be enough and I cried so hard. Thank you so much for writing this! Your words flow so beautifully!
SheAintMeTrey chapter 25 . 3/5
Amazing I spent the last couple hours reading this I loved it it was actually a thing of beauty loved it
meliecom chapter 25 . 2/26
Wow... just... wow! I have no word after finishing reading this story! It was so brilliant! And I swear I'm really difficult when it comes to Captain Swan AU. But this?! This was amazing! I loved every bit of it!

The way you pictured Emma and Killian, both being broken, but healing each other, just like in the show! It felt so perfect and so amazing! How she convinces him that he's not worthless and that he's more than just what he is on the outside...!

I really love how it started slowly, with Emma taking care of him; and then her trying to prove to him that life is worth living... no matter in which universe these two meet, they're always going to be perfect for each other; true loves.

Everything about this was amazing, honestly your writing is great, and your story was even greater! Anyway; thanks for these wonderful hours spent reading it.

AWESOME JOB!
Okay the last chapter was hell but this one me than makes up for it. That's what angst is for right? The story wouldn't be fun if it started with the happy ending.
I'm so incredibly happy for them. I've spent the whole afternoon reading this story; I just couldnt stop it was so interesting. Thank you so much for writing it. I've loved every chapter.
Ahhhhhhhh! THEY KISSED! This story is awesome :D
Aw this chapter was adorable. I loved the conversation Leroy had with Emma. She has a tough job to do now. I can't wait to see her try to prove that life is worth living and to show him what he is worth to her.