Reviews for Stay With Me
Mayra5 chapter 25 . 3/21
I'm so excessively emotional right now, I don't know what to say! This has been THE BEST au Captain Swan story I have ever read. I could not stop reading it late at night and after 6 hours of sleep, my first instinct was to reach my phone and finish reading this intriguing story. I'm so happy that Emma and Killian got their happily ever after at the end. You my friend, have a great talent for writing and story telling. Please keep it up! I am now a fan. Thanks again for this beautiful story. :)
Kataisme chapter 25 . 2/24
I absolutely LOVED it! :DDDDDDDDD
kay1 chapter 25 . 2/23
Oh i love this story.
Everytime i read it, i cry and i smile. Its such a hopeful story that i cant explain.

It has such a good balance of everything plus your stories can be sad but they are nt depressive.

Love this story very much :)You
Wavie chapter 24 . 2/6
I have been glued to my screen all day reading this story! I love it so much! It was touching, exciting and just wonderful and perfect in every way! I especially liked that Emma kept Henry and seeing little Henry bonding with Killian was beautiful! If I wasn't so damn cold I would cry! But this is my favorite CaptainSwan story to date! Good job!
Absolutely love it!
sheliestothestars chapter 25 . 1/16
It's 1.30am and I just finished re-reading this story in one sitting and I don't know what to do with my life anymore but this is bloody brilliant and I just needed to thank you again for writing such a powerful and beautiful fic that is so perfect in its entirety.
Beans827 chapter 25 . 1/1
This was really really good. Although, I gotta say that I don't think his manly parts would work quite like this, but I get that it's fiction and they needed that. All the rest was really well written and made me love these two all the more! And I can't keep myself from calling him Killy like your Henry did. So sweet! Thanks so much for sharing that and Happy New Year to you and yours! :-)
Ferocious Fantasy chapter 25 . 12/25/2014
I ended up discovering and reading this fic in one night and I really loved it. I can seldom find a CS fic that I actually like enough to finish, and I thought that this one was really lovely. I was really surprised by the general storyline at first, but I thought that you carried it through really well, keeping the storyline going instead of just writing chapters and chapters of pointless fluff that get old after awhile. I loved the way that you gradually developed the two characters and their relationship - I've seen a lot of stories where the two meet and are basically a couple five minutes later - and I thought it was great the way it almost kind of paralled with the way the two developed their relationship on the show. I admit that sometimes your characters didn't really seem like the ones we see on the show, (In terms of personality that is, since obviously there will be major differences in an AU fic) but at the same time I really did enjoy your take and interpretation of them. For awhile near the end I was worried that you were going to write the story to have Killian regain use of his legs, (Don't get me wrong, in any other circumstance I would love to hear about a person suffering from paralysis regaining control of their limbs, but for the sake of this fiction work, I didn't) since I felt like it would kind of defeat the purpose of Emma making him see that his life was worth living, chair and all, but I was really happy with the way you ended it so that he regained some control so as to not have to be entirely dependent upon others for her life, but at the same time still in a circumstance that shows that he's come to terms with his injuries.

Anyway, sorry for the super long review, but I thought your story was just fabulous and I loved all the detail and development that went into it. I definitely look forward to reading your other OUaT stories. ️
Marcela chapter 25 . 11/30/2014
Aaaawww, my baby got her happily ever after :) And I really loved Rose's name, and then Henry calling him dad :') Too bad that Killian didn't recover movement in his legs but at least he has his happily ever after with Emma and two beautiful kids, and that's all he'll ever need. Thanks for writing such an amazing story, I look forward to reading more of what you've got
Marcela chapter 24 . 11/30/2014
Aaaaaaahhhhh! I've finished :') Good end, I really liked it! And that freaking doctor! How did he missed something like that? If it weren't for that other doctor, Killian wouldn't be able to move at all! Thanks for the story, I only have the epilogue left :)
Marcela chapter 21 . 11/30/2014
I hope that by "gives them back their freedom" you mean freedom for him to walk again, that'll make me the happiest person, to see him be free of that wheelchair :') I'm so glad that David woke up too. I'm about to finish, I cant wait :D
Marcela chapter 18 . 11/30/2014
My baby found her mother :') I'm so glad you could come up with an explanation so feasible for Emma living in an orphanage after her parents' accident. I want David to wake up :( And Killian's so smitten with Emma, it is beautiful 3
Marcela chapter 15 . 11/29/2014
Killian's story almost made me cry, for real, I was on the verge of tears :( Excellent story!
Marcela chapter 12 . 11/29/2014
I'm gonna go sit in a corner and cry forever at their perfection :') what I love the most about Killian's relationship with Henry is that he doesn't treat him like a disabled person, he treats him like an equal and I think that's really important when dealing with people with disabilities because it makes them feel like theyre whole and by feeling that way they can actually strive and make an effort to recover and, in Killian's cade, give him the will to live. I'm looking forward to the day he will finally confess that he loves her, it'll be so beautiful :')
Marcela chapter 9 . 11/29/2014
Abbsbxhejdjdb he's not dying okay? Besides, you have the happy ending already written. You don't know how much I was relieved after you said that. I see the angst coming and I'll have to brace myself for it. Great story :D