Reviews for Little Bird
Hey...plz update this story soon.
I cant wait for the next. And now its been like almost 2 yrs. ;P
williammurdoch1900 chapter 11 . 3/29/2014
Can you update soon, PLEASE! :) It has been almost a year since you updated! :)
grabetsi chapter 11 . 1/15/2014
This story is so sweet, I've read it 5 times now. Please update I wanna know way append next.
Peace Love Hunger games chapter 11 . 8/12/2013
Are you going to continue?! Please do!
BohemianRider chapter 11 . 5/20/2013
I've loved reading this. I hope you're able to continue this, but even if you don't it's been a pleasure.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
This is too cute! I live the Little House books growing up and saved them for my daughter who also loved them. Your story really captures the tone of those books. I'm really enjoying this. Thank you!

-BohemianRider (couldn't be bothered to sign in.)
Guest chapter 11 . 5/13/2013
Man I love this story it's so cute
Guest chapter 11 . 4/28/2013
I love this story
TheLovelyOne chapter 11 . 4/24/2013
I've never read a cuter story! please update soon! :)
dietmtdewbaby chapter 11 . 4/12/2013
Sweetest thing ever! I love everything about this whole story!
JABmeagain chapter 11 . 4/11/2013
Ok, I just now was able to read all 11 chapters! This is such a wonderful story! I can see how Little House inspired this story. And I believe Mrs. Mellark makes a very good Mrs. Olson :) Can not wait for more :)
pumpkinking5 chapter 11 . 4/11/2013
Thanks!

Discovered your story and was floored by how wonderful it is to read.

This story reminds me of the series, "Little House on the Prairie." I adored how you reinvented it so
beautifully with the characters of the Hunger Games. It is told with simplicity, charm and utterly amazing.

Peeta and Katniss relationship is beautiful and sweet. Their mutual feelings blossomed slowly and without
drama or angst. It just was. Gale is jealousy of their growing relationship, but it doesn't deter Peeta from
Katniss.

This chapter was truly lovely. Peeta's declaration at the end of the chapter was heartfelt. He wanted Katniss
with him now and in the future. Wherever he lives he wants her with him. This made Katniss
happy and content.

Great job! Can't wait for the next chapter.
MaidenAlice chapter 11 . 4/11/2013
aw thats soo sweet thank you !
HGROCKSNEW chapter 11 . 4/11/2013
awww loved it!
TragedyIsTheKey chapter 11 . 4/11/2013
Aw indeed!
It's my favourite chapter so far! It's a shame that he is leaving so soon, though :(