Reviews for Don't Need You Anymore
jovancolon chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
I can't believe Iemitsu would do that to he own child but i'm glad Tsuna has Giotto for a father now
ElyonFrost chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
I've never really liked Iemitsu. Although I think you may have taken the bashing a bit far, still I got to see Giotto and G being protective, so it was worth it.
Fap-kun chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
don't need Iemitsu! I need Giotto! If I'm Tsuna, I will choose the same one.. Handsome papa is better than Bad Otou san.. Hahahah!
tsunasoraceillover chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Awwwwwwwwwww
Fiamma-Del-Cielo chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
If there is anything I wanted to say to Iemitsu in this Fic...
"GO DIE! GO TO HELL! ROT THERE AND DON'T COME BACK! NEVER, EVER TOUCH OUR TUNA-FISH EVER AGAIN!"
I seriously hate him here... :[
Nakamura Rio chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Awww I really hoping Iemitsu Di- I mean got in accident and TSUNA kawaii!
Fire Nina chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Awww how kaiwaiiiii! I love this story, Tsu-chan is soooo kaiwaii and I love Giotto! I never really liked Iemitsu even in the anime and manga.
Kris chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I love how this ended and I hope G shoots Iemitsu
MissSexyRain chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Aww poor Tsuna :( Being abused by Iemitsu. I'm glad Giotto is taking care of him.
tsukuyomi.sakurachi chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
T_T That was awesome! Fanfics like these which are about Papa Giotto and Little Tsuna really needs more love. Thanks for the fanfic and I gotta say, that was an incredible take in bashing Iemitsu ;D Keep up the good work, WaiiKitsune-san.
FallenxLinkin chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Awe... I really love this one :))

I wish Iemitsu was shot... That would've been cool .:)) I wish this was a multi chapter! So we could meet Tsuna's other guardians :)) that would be fun :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
This was beautiful nee-san 8D
Loved the fluff!
iKitsuNeko chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Aww! Tsuna is so adorable! Thank God Giotto came in time. Who knows what Iemitsu jerk will do. Lol. Sorry for the bad language.
Takeshi80Baseball chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Hey, I think you know who I am, and if you dunno, go to FFN and ask. LOL.

By the way, this story is awesome. I love how G was like dying to shoot Iemitsu already :D I was imagining the scenes in my head and Tuna-fish is just so cute w
Lightning515 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Return of the mistakes! "gasping harshly as sweat rolled out his cheeks"
rolled... down?

"onto for his hand to stop inches from Tsunayoshi's face" ... only and not onto right?

"G scoffed, ruby orbs never letting the former external advisor out of his sight. ."
minor mistake... but there's an extra period...

Why didn't I know anything about this?! And it was a prompt?! Was this the other one?! I feel like a terrible beta... too busy to help you and beta... TT_TT I'm sorry! Now it's my turn to commit SEPPUKU! *cries alone in dark, lonely corner...*

Sniff... ok...

I loved this fic! You got your Iemitsu-bashing :D And done pretty well too! Giotto is so sweet and Iemitsu gets what he deserves (although it seems to be the same thing in every fic: no longer leader of CEDEF) Tsunayoshi is so cute And adorable and awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
(You made him suffer... again... xD)

The papa!Giotto and child!Tsuna is the best! SERIOUSLY! :D:D:D

Now... if you will excuse me... I now must work **** on math homework... which might take at least 6 hours total to finish... by Monday... and write essays and Chem and OMG! TT_TT Good bye main PM...