Reviews for Why Can't I?
I LOVE IT!
Mika Chan chapter 1 . 1/20
I loved this! I'm a happy ending lover too, so my heart would have broken if it had been any other way . This was amazing and please keep writing for this pairing! :3
liiiiiiii chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
ok I think i'm gonna be washing the remnants over my newfound cheesiness off me with a lot of CSI, L&W SVU and some Halloween series for a week at least...
this was so suspenseful though... I mean I knew it would end well but I just couldn't START breathing ... so nice and lovey dovey... very much detailed.
I like that it felt as though I myself was having a conversation in my head every time Sasuke would have an internal conflict... awesome
Blisblop chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
The use of " taught muscle s", you must mean taunt , as in tight. Whores don"t kiss clients nor are they desperate in bed, they are being payed to be there so...just stuff that didn't make sense. That bit about a monkeys uncle and Jesus was entirely distracting and entirely hysterical but other then that is was a noble attempt with some nice imagery and holding off on why they faught was a good idea.
Akatsuki Ayame-san chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
That is so beautiful!
4everKing chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I love this fic :)
Im glad you finished it with a happy ending, instead of having Itachi leave.
Rennie Collin chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
AAAAWWWWWEE. I'm just going to read all your shit now haha Your such a good writer!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
so sweet
JeremyHilaryPh.D chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I love this. I actually re-read it about a dozen times so far and it makes me cry each and time.
I really pleased you wrote this, its so beautiful.
DoNTbESCaREd chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Perfect as expected, ItachiSasukeSama. I love your stories, you know. I'm a hopeless fan. Though I assure you I'm not a creepy fan, or am I? I suppose that's for my admirers to say, ne? C: You along with BelovedShadow are two of my ROLE MODELS on the sight! I hardly ever see a perfectly executed ItaSasu story that isn't by one of you. _ So yes, I 'luff' you too. Thanks for the story, happy endings are always the way to go because then you can say that it all worked out well in the end, h'm? :3

A hopeless fan,
D.b.S
Cody-kun chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
" But I'll be a monkey's uncle if my brother doesn't suck cock like Jesus himself."
THIS LINE MADE MY LAUGH SO HARD.
But this fic was seriously amazing. Like, words cannot describe how much I loved this.
The lemon was so descriptive; it was great, and just the whole story was wonderful.
Great job!
Gaara lover Neji and Sasuke chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I feel so dirty after reading this :) in a good way of course. My dad was in the room while i was reading this and the whole time i was begging he wouldn't look over mu shoulder to see what i was reading. Lol good job though i really liked it
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Thats hott
sensoray chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
This was my first time reading an itasasu story and I quite liked it! It was one of the best lemons(bc of the descriptions and details) that I gave ever read and I hope you continue writing wonderful stories :)
xItachi-lover18 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I didn't know Itachi was engaged! But I am happy he is not anymore!
LOVE Itasasu, it was very hot!