Reviews for Years Gone By
L.P. Geon chapter 10 . 9/19
Ib crying and Garry pointing out that her pants fell off made this my favorite chapter ever. It sounds weird out of context, but it really is just that great.
Flennen chapter 11 . 3/29
Absolutely loved it! I really like the way how their relationship progresses, i can really capture how they are in this story! .
TheTrueOverlordBear chapter 18 . 3/14
To be honest, this feels somewhat run-of-the-mill, particularly when the ghost hunting stuff came in. Personally, I'd like to make the supernatural horrors as horrifying as the ones in the game this fanfic is based on, see...and I guess that would be a monumental task, considering my experience and the difference in mediums. Anyway, you still managed to impressed me with this story, especially when it comes to how the OCs were introduced and how they functioned as supporting characters in the story of Ib and Garry's relationship. Also receiving special mention are the characterizations of Ib and Garry, stuff which made their strange relationship more interesting to read. So yeah, I wish you strength, dear writer!
Vierra LateStar Ocean chapter 14 . 8/8/2015
Wowww! This must have taken FOREVER to write! You have done an amazing job! :)

Firstly, I would like to comment on your awesome grammar. It makes the story so much more fun and easier to read. I really appreciate and admire the time it takes to write such a long yet grammar correct story. I have to admit, I thought Ib was too out of character as I thought she would be much less talkative and remain quiet yet thoughtful, caring, and loving at the same time. However, as Ib grew up and at around 17, I kind of grew to like her character, as it was different than other fanfictions and made the couple (Garry and Ib) more lively and humourous. I thought Garry was pretty much in character, and the character development with Garry is awesome! I believe it is chapter...14 in which there is the encounter with the rabid dog. Even though I am more of a romance fan, this was one of my favorite chapters as it showed Mary and how the supernatural were connected to Ib and Garry. This was a really interesting plot twist and I really enjoyed it, even though it may have derived from the 'normal' storyline...if Ib and Garry's story can ever be called 'normal'... XD

As for the side characters, such as Yuki and Khota, I also at first believed they were a little annoying, but then their character development grew on me and I came to enjoy them near the end. I have to REALLY ADMIRE and compliment the character development! It was really good :). However, I did not think that Ib and Garry would have told their story and shared it with their friends. I personally would have liked it if they kept it between themselves to show how special and more meaningful their relationship is, but then it would make the last few chapters lacking, as the side characters become really meaningful and help the story in the last few chapters. You really have done such an amazing job!

You have spent a lot of time writing this fanfiction, and I really enjoyed it even though it was different from how I thought Ib and Garry would be. It gave me insight on how people change, and this was a really amazing fanfiction! Thank you for writing this and keep up the awesome work! :)
My Mind is a Nomad chapter 12 . 8/31/2014
Woooooo go Garry! Lil man got laid XD I wonder how that would have gone... Anyway, I'm enjoying your story just as much, if not more, than the first time I read it. I would have reviewed but... No account back then. So yeah, thank you again for writing thisssss!
My Mind is a Nomad chapter 11 . 8/31/2014
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS WAS MY FAVORITE CHAPTER HANDS DOWN :DDD Garry's confession was adorable! And one of my favorite components of the story is that you didn't "edit" Ib's age so it would be no pedo. You accepted the challenge the Pedo!Garry challenge and you's succeeded! Now before I rant about how amazing Gibby is, I MUST READ MORE
My Mind is a Nomad chapter 9 . 8/30/2014
Clannad? Clannad. CLAAAAAAAANNAD *sobs*
My Mind is a Nomad chapter 8 . 8/30/2014
I just remembered how much I loved Kohta xD his personality is hilarious. And I find it cool that he keeps things peaceful and actually listens to Garry before killing him. Anyway... MUST READ MOAAAAAR
My Mind is a Nomad chapter 6 . 8/30/2014
I already know how the story goes, but I'm still gonna pick on Garry anyway xD He rejects teenage Ib, tells her to move on, and then let's her hold his hand a few hours later. Gee, like that'll help XD well... More readiiiiiing!
My Mind is a Nomad chapter 4 . 8/30/2014
Second time reading this xD Ah, I loved this fanfic. I was (and still am) a hardcore Gibby (Ib x Garry) shipper and this is my absolute favorite Gibby fanfic. Yaaaaaaaah man. Alright, Imma continue now. Thank you for writing thisssssss!
Godrik55 chapter 18 . 7/10/2014
Great story, was a blast to read.
turtaniumX chapter 18 . 3/31/2014
Great story, loved it. Although at first I wasn't really fond of the whole spiritual idea as it became ridiculous but hey, if Ib and Garry got into that world in the first place then anything's possible haha
VongolaDecimo chapter 9 . 3/21/2014
I just knew you were basing his family off Clannad XD
Larka-chan chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
I love the whole scene where they comfort each other. I like the idea that Ib is going to make Garry dinner too!
Larka-chan chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I love how in character this is so far. The fact that both Garry and Ib are having nightmares is a great addition to the plot and realistic. So far so good!