Reviews for World Without Morals
BookLoverxinfinity chapter 39 . 12/6/2013
Nice story. I love when people make Danny King of the Ghost Zone. Thanks for the story. Peace.
YAJJ chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
This is a good story so far! One constant problem that I see is that you don't end some questions with question marks. 'Different how though.' is what you wrote. It should look like, 'Different how, though?' Or 'What if he was just acting. But who would that.' That should be 'What if he was just acting? But who would do that?' It gives just a little more feel to the story. Otherwise it looks like Sam thinks in a very monotonous way. Also, spaces don't go after the first quotation. It's written "like this", not " like this". And, using 'suddenly' a lot looks a bit amateur (even if you are an amateur, we don't want to advertise it). I don't think an officer would suddenly come into view, because you would slowly be seeing part of him. If he was invisible and suddenly became visible, then it would be sudden. But otherwise it just looks... kind of dumb, honestly. Don't mean to sound harsh. Also, contractions are a writer of teen fiction's best friend. No teen says cannot, do not, it is, or they are instead of can't, don't, it's, or they're.
That's all I can think of so far! Kay, I'm gonna keep reading (another contraction! Mindblown).

Until later,
YAJJ
sammansonrepilica chapter 39 . 6/8/2013
Awsome ending it was so adorable cant wait for the sequel
AJ chapter 39 . 5/31/2013
Heyzz! I LUVED this chapter! And lol bout the movie thang! Finally DxS! And Sam called Danny sexy! Yes!
Responses!
1. That's otay! Take your time! 2. Oh! And I meant Madea as in the Tyler Perry character! 3. Im still scared of dogs but not terrified as a i used to be! 4. And yes it did sound depressing but it the truth! I would pick shopaholic even though i dont like shopping that much!
Questions!
1. Have you ever been tired but you just can't go to sleep? 2. Do you like camo (camouflage)? 3. Can you go to sleep without a blanket? BONUS: would you rather never sleep for 2 years or sleep for 2 years (somewhat like sleeping beauty)? That's all for this review! Read ya later!
AJ OUT! PEACE!
Inviso-Al chapter 39 . 5/31/2013
I myself would personally like a sequel because I would love to hear about Dani and how Danny does with Sam and his mom and ruling the ghost zone. Good luck! Can't wait for your next stories!
Annsofly chapter 39 . 5/31/2013
Hi! I really enjoyed this story, it really gave me something to look forward to do. I would REALLY appreciate it if you could make a sequel. Thanks a bunch for all the fun and adventure you provided with this mesmerizing story. I can't wait to read more from you! :D
sammansonrepilica chapter 38 . 5/30/2013
Im looking forward to an update
sammansonrepilica chapter 36 . 5/30/2013
Idea 2 really piges my intrest im pretty good with titles if u need help in that depart just ask
AJ chapter 38 . 5/29/2013
luved it and ohhhhhhh! that makes much more sense than what i was thinking!
Responses
1. yayzzzzzz! iLUV cheese and crackers! 2. yea me too but i had a headache from a movie i watched Saturday! Fast and the Furious 6! i think cuz i did so much that day! 3. oh yea i forgot! its hard to keep up with everythang i asked you! 4. yea tru dat!
Questions:
1. is the new story gonna be DxS? 2. do you like madea? 3. are you scared of dogs? BONUS: would you rather be an acholic or a shopaholic? Thats all for today!
AJ OUT! PEACE!
Inviso-Al chapter 38 . 5/29/2013
Your welcome for reminding you and so I guess Danny's mom know his secret and what is Danny gonna do in the ghost zone?
Inviso-Al chapter 37 . 5/27/2013
Guess who!? That was great! Walker getting a taste of his own medicine! So what'll happen next? With Danny and his friends and family? How will they take the news?
AJ chapter 37 . 5/27/2013
I'm sorry i scared you! my parents and i were out all day basically yesterday! luved this chapter! and you dont sound like a jerk! Yea i know how you feel! not many people know who Sherman and Harriet Tubman are! it makes me kinda sad they dont know... anyway, chocolate and lasagna...i just cant imagine it!
RESPONSES:
1. i like volleyball and soccer. 2. never heard that song before... i think mine would be (i have 2 right now) I Love It (I Don't Care) by Icona Pop and Come and Get It by Selena Gomez! 3. wow i guess i should've figured you like classical! i like all kinds except classical, and slow songs! 4. thats understandable! but since im a gurl i would rather take the risk!
QUESTIONS:
1. you like cheese and crackers? 2. have you ever had a headache from watching the movies? 3. have you ever had so many peeps texting you at once? BONUS: would you rather eat sweets for the rest of your life and eat no healthy foods or eat nothing but healthy foods for the rest of your life? this is the review for today! sorry it took so long to do because i kept getting distracted by thangs! also thanx to all them veterans and military peeps out there for serving our country! so AJ OUT! PEACE!
Sam L. Manson chapter 36 . 5/25/2013
Hey, love the story so far! Also, I adore both ogf your ideas and would really like you to do them. They are different and creative and stray away from typical Dp fanfic plot cliches! :)
Inviso-Al chapter 36 . 5/24/2013
So what us the first thing Danny does when he finds out he is elected? I like idea two for your next story by the way.
AJ chapter 36 . 5/24/2013
luved the chapter and i didnt get in trouble. she was halfway asleep anyway so she just told me to get off the laptop and go to bed (which i did after i finished your review) RESPONSES: 1. uh that gives me a good question then. 2. WOOP-WOOP! YEA! 3. i dont have nothing not even an email its jacked up! 4. yea summer's like totally awesome! i mainly like it because my bday is either a summer bday or close to summer bday. QUESTIONS: 1. who are your two favorite historians? 2. whats your favorite food? 3. are you old-school or new-school? 4. would rather spend your summer reading a book and dont chillax with your friends or spend the summer chillaxing with your friends and be a respomsible teen (had to put responsible teen because i know some teens irresposible and get drunk so yea thats why i put that)? keep this going until it HAS to end and dont discontinue ANY of your stories cuz some people on fanfiction do that and its JACKED UP! BYEZZ! (i luv zz's)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »