Reviews for For better, for worse
ero-gamakage chapter 1 . 3/1
duh... i just have to read this story again...
ero-gamakage chapter 4 . 1/3
wow. wow and wow.. One of the best Junjou Romantica FF I had ever read ... great work...
Mara911 chapter 4 . 10/8/2013
This has to be continued. O_e Hope you will update this story. ) And my god Takahiro is almost too dense, i mean i know he's not gay but you'd think he would of caught on about what that couple were talking about. o_o And yes Sumi has arrived thats DEFINITLY NOT important later on in the story! xD
SweetBlackay chapter 4 . 6/23/2013
Hello Kohei!
Well now Takahiro knows what the hell is going on with his little brother... But it's still quite bad how he reacted! He shouldn't have brought their parents into that fight! Low blow, dude...
Anyway Takahiro seems to like Lawrence and Johnny... for god's sake i hate those names xD
Why can't Takahiro tolerate Misaki but this couple? Okay, those two are stranger to him but still... *sigh* We are living in a world with prejudice and intolerance...
Sumi-Senpai "Isn't it getting rather bothersome to be in a relationship for so long?"
Is it just me who thinks thats suspicious or does Sumi despise this relationship? hmmm... I kinda hate him.
Kill him, Akihiko!
Fortunately they won't cancel the wedding! Takahiro will come back he has no other choice than to come back to his lil bro!
LG Senpai!
SuzukiChiyeko chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
This made me feel sad, happy, relieved...all kinds of things. I'm pretty upset with Takahiro, even though I can understand why he's angry. The angst xD
Lol, I loved the part where Takahiro bumped into those two gay guys. He's such an airhead. Maybe it'll help him accept Akihiko's and Misaki's relationship if he runs into more gay couples.
I didn't expect to see Sumi, but it's a nice twist :3 Still, I hope he won't try to break them up; that would be mean :/
Thanks for the update!
nike2822 chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
First, I was CRYING laughing at the end's OOC-ness thing :D:D:D Akihiko as Jamie Oliver! OH! MY! GOSH! :'D And him running away from the conflict as the Road Runner :D Hahahaha! :D

But anyway, it was soooo good :D I can't wait for the next chappy :D I just can't imagine Misaki alone trying to exlpain the situation to his brother. :D I can't even think of him opening his mouth. And I think Manami can't help the situation anymore :D

Thanks for the hilarious story again and again :D
Phsycotic Fruitloop chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
plz plz plz plz plz a hundred times plz update soon or I will die!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
well here comes your review!
it wont be much so dont hate me ;)
Sooo freshly engaged Misaki cant relax because the issue calles Takahiro isnt solved?!
seriously?! Misaki you're in this relationship since forever and you didnt even thought about tellin your bro?! thats lame dude... he had it comin! he had it comin soooo bad!
anyway my favorites in this chap are obviously Miyagi and Shinobu! They're priceless!
'I don't care if you're not my student, you can't run around in school with no shirt on' lmfao:'DDDD
what is there effing problem?! XD
Well Manami is a woman, of course she knows about Akihiko and Misaki. We women are awesome!
Mhmmmm... So just because Takahiro is too stupid to get some water Misaki is kinda.. doomed?!
I hope you get them out of this fu**** up situation xD
Well done, Kohei.
Senpai
ashurikun chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
I hope you will update
SuzukiChiyeko chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
It's so weird to see Ijuuin being all 'I'm so happy for you' even though he wanted to have Misaki xD At least he's considerate.
Manami knows everything, that's right. I'm not sure if Takahiro is going to like this 'surprise' though; he didn't seem too pleased.
Thanks for the update!
xxBloodxStainedxAngelxx chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
FFFF you...YOU. STOP THIS CLIFFHANGER RIGHT NOW I'M...I'm dying I just...GAH

I wanna know what happenssssssss

I really like this story. Please update soon!
Katia27 chapter 3 . 5/10/2013
This is... Wow O.O
I LOVE your fic! Seriously!
Please continue, this is great! I look forward to read more!
I really laugh with the discovery of Takahiro, I want to know more! XD
*Fangirl x) *

Sorry for my bad english, I'm french, you see... "
Good luck for next! n.n
sekhoya990 chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
Yay! You mention me at the end! X3

Please, update ASAP, this is getting more and more interesting :D
SuzukiChiyeko chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Oh my fangirl feels...I'm so happy that I'm crying T_T
Don't mind my weirdness please xD

Although I normally can't get myself to read a chapter that is longer than 6k words, I read the entire chapter and the author's note at the end (the random OOC-ness is really funny). Your writing style is really good, and this first chapter is simply heart-warming :)
I was kind of surprised that Akihiko went to the Usami Estate to make arrangements, but yeah...it is the perfect place to propose, and pretty damn romantic too!

I really hope that you will continue this story, because I'm loving it so far!
nike2822 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Oh my, You're awesome! It's not just a reaaallly long chapter, it's one of the best 'Usagi-finally-proposes-Misaki' fics I ever read! Sooooooo cute!
And soo funny all the 'tasks'. :D:D I laughed very hard when he opened the boxes :D I could imagine that very well.
And they're just soooooo cute! I can't have enough of them!

But even if I wish them happy ending, I hope that Takahiro won't like the idea of his little brother and best friend getting married. :) It'd mean that the fic'll be longer, and I want them to have some hardships. Even if it's evil. But I think Takahiro is a bit earth-bound, and he'll get mad with them and don't want them to be together. (In the manga at least... Maybe...)

Ah, anyway, just update soon please!

p.s.: sorry if it's not understandable, I'm not a native English speaker, so maybe I messed up a few things. :)