Reviews for Fairy Champions: Tale of Time
noylj chapter 7 . 6/7
And Bumblemore doesn't automatically blame Harry? Snape doesn't automatically blame Harry?
No, that is just too hard to accept.
noylj chapter 1 . 6/7
How can anyone be accused of bashing MoRon-if they would read the books, they would know that he is MoRon.
dragoncop chapter 8 . 5/27
I surly hope you come back and finish this.
Dan chapter 8 . 5/11
It will soon be two years since the latest update. While I hope you haven't abandoned this story, or writing fanfiction in general, I'd appreciate an update on your status. This was one of my favorite stories, back when you were actively posting it. When it got very silent due to your inactivity I had almost forgotten about it for a while, but I just found myself back to it and I still enjoy reading these words of yours :)
H Harmon chapter 8 . 5/11
A very enjoyable story that I would like to finish. Even though I feel as I am “spitting into the wind” here, as I wrote in WSHB I am a glutton for punishment, I ask that you continue these two stories! I know that time is precious and muse runs thin, and I also understand that you are not getting paid for this, but there should be a unwritten rule that if you start to post a story you should try to complete it or find someone that will. Your plot is interesting and your style is easy to follow and to understand. even though I normally do not like stories where Harry has more than one love interest, and those I do like the second is always Luna. With that said, this is a good story and deserves to be finished. Thank you.
Jacebralor chapter 8 . 4/8
Please come back to this story
thonez chapter 8 . 4/2
nice story, pity its abbadoned.
old guy chapter 7 . 3/5
awesome
old guy chapter 6 . 3/5
very well written, especially for an old druid ritual. I enjoyed it. Wonder what changes and if the girls are pregnant
old guy chapter 1 . 3/4
interesting start
redwolf23456 chapter 8 . 2/10
great story so far
I like the way you've portrayed Dumbledork here. While he is manipulative and arrogant and a bastard, he's not an idiot. He knows when to withdraw to fight another day. Hopefully, if you ever return to this site and this story, you will keep that trend up.

The only thing is, I wish Harry would have killed Lucius muggle style. It would be adding insult to injury and they could have further framed Mrs. Malfoy by having the knife in her own hand or at least on her bedstand.
angeleyes1984 chapter 8 . 2/4
has the story been abandoned
morcheller chapter 4 . 1/25
Having completed the eight chapters completed for this story I feel that I should return to chapter four and wish upon you the same as you have above wished upon Perfect Lionheart; that you have the chance to come back and complete this wonderfully written story!
I have read many hundreds of HP fanfiction stories and the plot of Fairy-Champions is one of the best I have read. It is pure travesty that it falters, incomplete when there is so much written of lesser quality.
Wishing you the best and also for the return of your muse I humbly request a little more.
Perfect Lionheart chapter 8 . 1/25
This story is wonderful. I hope to see it continued soon.