Reviews for Fairy Champions: Tale of Time
Nightmare wolf0 chapter 8 . 9/15
Pls update
otakumick chapter 8 . 9/9
This is fantastic, and I want more.
Reader chapter 5 . 9/1
You said it yourself: Dumbledore is a MASTER manipulator. For him, TOTAL CONTROL is barely satisfactory. When his important piece doesn't move as he wishes, that is a major problem. Had Hermione whipped out her wand and made Ron's testicles explode, he wouldn't care. Had Percy been reduced to a smear on the wall, he wouldn't care. Had the twins been drawn and quartered by Filch, he wouldn't bat an eye lash. Now if something were to happen to either Harry or Ginny, that would he a huge problem that he'd need to correct before it gets worse.

Once a confined person gets a taste of freedom, they will try and get more. Dumbledore wishes to prevent this from happening when it comes to Harry, no matter the cost.

And considering that Dumbledore has as many high ranking positions as he does middle names and titles, he could find some way to contest Harry's ascension. But, as you haven't pointed out, Dumbledore is perfectly okay with Harry being Lord Potter and having multiple wives, as long as his First Wife is Ginny, as Dumbledore wills it. Once Harry not only refuses to allow her to take that spot, but refuses her entirely, he would then try and force the issue. He could even, through lies and deceit, make it seem like Harry is unfit for lordship.

Last thing in case you ever return to finish this: the reason Dumbledore would react badly is because he is Albus 'dozens of names' Dumbledore, a man who is accustomed to winning. To lose to his idiot, weak minded martyr would be a massive insult to his pride. Then again, he doesn't have to react badly in public.
Blitzstrahl chapter 8 . 7/19
Who's Alexander? ...her husband name was Harfang. Charlus and Dorea died of old age.
Fleamont and Euphemia died of Dragon pox...
The Wizengamont is split thus:
No need to fan wank facts lol. Not when five seconds on the Lexicon or Pottermore answers any question.
Blitzstrahl chapter 1 . 7/17
That's what I don't get about fan fiction after six years give or take a few months of reading . No one forgives Ron for bring a arse and it's called character bashing, when it's just the truth...
"Not yet, Love. Maybe later. I'd rather roast Dumbledore's balls over a hot fire first."
Now that certainly makes more sense than naming a poor child Albus Severus.
noylj chapter 5 . 4/30
Any chance this story will be brought back to life?
V-rcingetorix chapter 7 . 4/23
Hail, to a story gone long before its time.

Thanks for the memories!
Cassius E. Whistlewood chapter 8 . 4/9
One of the best responses to Paladeus's "Champions of Lilith" challenge I've ever read. Splendidly done. I really hope that you'll continue this story one day.
phoenixmama chapter 8 . 3/21
Love the story so far! I hop to see it updated someday. Thank you for writing this excellent fan fiction. :)
midnightscar17 chapter 8 . 3/21
Can you please update
starie78 chapter 8 . 3/8
I know it's been a while but I would love to see this story continued.
Banner chapter 8 . 2/20
This story is delightful! I'd forgotten how much I love it. Smart, sharp, and ruthless makes for wonderful heroes.
Quietlovingman chapter 8 . 1/23
Love the story, your writing style is good, the characters have clearly defined voices, and though Harry's voice is far different than his cannon voice that is to be expected and I like what you have done with him. I have read one or two other stories responding to this challenge, and I must say yours is an excellent example of how differently people will develop the same idea. I do hope you continue this in the future, Thanks for writing!
Hamilton chapter 8 . 12/30/2015
Very interesting story, hope it will be continued some time... ;-)