Reviews for Fairy Champions: Tale of Time
loretta537 chapter 8 . 8/29
i miss this story and hope you update it soon
Sakura Lisel chapter 7 . 8/27
*lol* i almost feel sorry for Draco. Though I hope he didn't get into too much trouble for what happened, seeing how obviously HE wasn't a WILLING participant in what happened since I doubt he would float his own bed with him still in it and 'almost naked' all the way from the dungeons into the Great Hall and nearly KILL himself when he finally woke up and sleepily got out of a bed that was floating several feet up. *lol*

though even if he WAS half asleep, he stuck his foot out of the bed first before the rest of him came out, and even then he didn't notice the lack of familiar ice cold stone floor under his bare foot that probably helps wake him up because of the coldness, or even the lack of ANYTHING solid pressing against his foot?
Trace Reading chapter 1 . 8/3
Word has it that "pudding" is a generic British term for dessert, and not an actual specific type of dessert the way it would be here.
noylj chapter 7 . 6/7
And Bumblemore doesn't automatically blame Harry? Snape doesn't automatically blame Harry?
No, that is just too hard to accept.
noylj chapter 1 . 6/7
How can anyone be accused of bashing MoRon-if they would read the books, they would know that he is MoRon.
dragoncop chapter 8 . 5/27
I surly hope you come back and finish this.
Dan chapter 8 . 5/11
It will soon be two years since the latest update. While I hope you haven't abandoned this story, or writing fanfiction in general, I'd appreciate an update on your status. This was one of my favorite stories, back when you were actively posting it. When it got very silent due to your inactivity I had almost forgotten about it for a while, but I just found myself back to it and I still enjoy reading these words of yours :)
H Harmon chapter 8 . 5/11
A very enjoyable story that I would like to finish. Even though I feel as I am “spitting into the wind” here, as I wrote in WSHB I am a glutton for punishment, I ask that you continue these two stories! I know that time is precious and muse runs thin, and I also understand that you are not getting paid for this, but there should be a unwritten rule that if you start to post a story you should try to complete it or find someone that will. Your plot is interesting and your style is easy to follow and to understand. even though I normally do not like stories where Harry has more than one love interest, and those I do like the second is always Luna. With that said, this is a good story and deserves to be finished. Thank you.
Jacebralor chapter 8 . 4/8
Please come back to this story
thonez chapter 8 . 4/2
nice story, pity its abbadoned.
old guy chapter 7 . 3/5
old guy chapter 6 . 3/5
very well written, especially for an old druid ritual. I enjoyed it. Wonder what changes and if the girls are pregnant
old guy chapter 1 . 3/4
interesting start
redwolf23456 chapter 8 . 2/10
great story so far
I like the way you've portrayed Dumbledork here. While he is manipulative and arrogant and a bastard, he's not an idiot. He knows when to withdraw to fight another day. Hopefully, if you ever return to this site and this story, you will keep that trend up.

The only thing is, I wish Harry would have killed Lucius muggle style. It would be adding insult to injury and they could have further framed Mrs. Malfoy by having the knife in her own hand or at least on her bedstand.