Reviews for Fairy Champions: Tale of Time
Kagugu chapter 8 . 5/27
Harlequin Shadow chapter 8 . 5/11
This is a really, really good story! I hope you continue it! I'd love to read more!
noylj chapter 3 . 3/23
When will they do the rituals?
Can they take out Bumbles, Snivey, and the three idiot Weasels?
Corwyn chapter 8 . 2/23
I'm enjoying this story so far, and look forward to it continuing. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Damn that last line.

Would've been better as "This... is who he was"
Right What Is Wrong chapter 8 . 1/19
Thank you for sharing 8 chapters with the audience. It's a fairly nice take on the challenge (which I've been addicted to reading since coming across Faery Heroes).
Right What Is Wrong chapter 5 . 1/19
Part of me says you went too far with that final bit about the Grangers, but another part says that it makes perfect sense for a trio of war-hardened soldiers to have a bit of a sociopathic streak towards people who showed equal apathy towards one of their number. I think you did a good job in that sense.

And for people who found it odd that Hermione's mother was called a trophy wife: it's perfectly possible for people in the same profession to have that level of a power imbalance if one is much richer/highly placed/etc. than the other. Heck, there are unscrupulous professors who end up marrying their much-younger graduate students as trophy spouses (usually wives); you don't go to graduate school if you aren't thoroughly intent on a career. So just presume Emma was a vain starting-out dentist (or even dental assistant) who hooked up with an equally vain dentist-to-the-stars. Makes perfect sense to me.

Nice chapter.
Nightmare wolf0 chapter 8 . 9/15/2016
Pls update
otakumick chapter 8 . 9/9/2016
This is fantastic, and I want more.
Reader chapter 5 . 9/1/2016
You said it yourself: Dumbledore is a MASTER manipulator. For him, TOTAL CONTROL is barely satisfactory. When his important piece doesn't move as he wishes, that is a major problem. Had Hermione whipped out her wand and made Ron's testicles explode, he wouldn't care. Had Percy been reduced to a smear on the wall, he wouldn't care. Had the twins been drawn and quartered by Filch, he wouldn't bat an eye lash. Now if something were to happen to either Harry or Ginny, that would he a huge problem that he'd need to correct before it gets worse.

Once a confined person gets a taste of freedom, they will try and get more. Dumbledore wishes to prevent this from happening when it comes to Harry, no matter the cost.

And considering that Dumbledore has as many high ranking positions as he does middle names and titles, he could find some way to contest Harry's ascension. But, as you haven't pointed out, Dumbledore is perfectly okay with Harry being Lord Potter and having multiple wives, as long as his First Wife is Ginny, as Dumbledore wills it. Once Harry not only refuses to allow her to take that spot, but refuses her entirely, he would then try and force the issue. He could even, through lies and deceit, make it seem like Harry is unfit for lordship.

Last thing in case you ever return to finish this: the reason Dumbledore would react badly is because he is Albus 'dozens of names' Dumbledore, a man who is accustomed to winning. To lose to his idiot, weak minded martyr would be a massive insult to his pride. Then again, he doesn't have to react badly in public.
Blitzstrahl chapter 8 . 7/19/2016
Who's Alexander? ...her husband name was Harfang. Charlus and Dorea died of old age.
Fleamont and Euphemia died of Dragon pox...
The Wizengamont is split thus:
Progressive
Traditionalist
Purist.
No need to fan wank facts lol. Not when five seconds on the Lexicon or Pottermore answers any question.
Blitzstrahl chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
That's what I don't get about fan fiction after six years give or take a few months of reading . No one forgives Ron for bring a arse and it's called character bashing, when it's just the truth...
Guest chapter 8 . 5/13/2016
"Not yet, Love. Maybe later. I'd rather roast Dumbledore's balls over a hot fire first."
Now that certainly makes more sense than naming a poor child Albus Severus.
noylj chapter 5 . 4/30/2016
Any chance this story will be brought back to life?
V-rcingetorix chapter 7 . 4/23/2016
Hail, to a story gone long before its time.

Thanks for the memories!