Reviews for Sky Blue
pyrebi chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
Wonderful story. I know from the pain I'm in that you have to be brilliant. It's always hard to read things like this when you're a shipper, I suppose. But the very fact that I read it (and read it again and again over the period of several weeks), and continued to -want- to reread it just proves to me what a talented author you really are.

Your vision of the future, as much as we Chlark fans would like to deny it, is probably more accurate than anything we write, read, or fantasize about. Because Superman canon reigns supreme, and there is no Chloe in Clark's life at the end of the road. Anyway, great story. Well-constructed, delightful narrative. A joy to read. An absolute, gut-wrenching joy. Thank you so much. Story favorited.
XMarisolX chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
I think I've told you before, but this remains one of my favorite SV fics of all times. Just so honest, true to character and pensive and triumphant. You're one of the few authors who gets me reading about Chloe. I love it.
Bluie Twilight Star chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
WOW that was a really creative story
Serenity8 chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
Very, very good. I hate all those lovesick Chloe fics. She's a strong person, she can live without Clark. I love the visual imagery.
Merlin Missy chapter 1 . 8/19/2002
*applause* I love how you developed this. Nice use of the characters, of the descriptions, etc. The story flows nicely. (But you knew that.) Good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2002
beautiful.
Azar Suerte chapter 1 . 8/17/2002
Nice! This is a very believable explanation for how things go from point A to B, with some good imagery and a strong, in character yet definitely more grown-up Chloe voice. Good work! :-)
Sete chapter 1 . 8/17/2002
Very good, you put the spoiler of Lois being Chloe's cousin in Smallvile...what we know about the comics universe like Pete and Lana,.. and you put the two universe together to create an awesome story. Good work
becs chapter 1 . 8/17/2002
Wonderful. Kudos for an excellent tale!