Reviews for Inheritor of the Outset
Guest chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
Naruto saying no such thing as a team of two, how would he know? Hes a genin, for all he knows, it could be a new thing...
Dragon0905 chapter 6 . 5/1/2014
Got to the end...well I guess that answered my question of weather or not you are still writing. Bye.
Dragon0905 chapter 4 . 5/1/2014
(Sigh) as much as I like your story...I absolutly despise your whining about reviews. Honestly if you have 400 favorites. That means 400 people liked your story. And also, a lot of people are unable to verbalize thier feelings. Especially those who sit reading online rather than spending time on dates or at a bar. Take what you can get and be happy. Or as you put it. Quit writing. Stroking your ego is fine. But begging for it is just pathetic. Yes I like your story. No your grammer is not perfect. There are quite a number of time you interpose words. While the meaning does come through. The grammer is still faulty. Every writer throughout history has had thier own share of problems. Do you really think novelists have hundreds of people telling them how much they love the new book at each chapter...before it even hits print? Highly unlikely. If that were the case we would have no use for said book to be published. The story would already be known to all that would care. And no bookstores would get new product. Please keep this in mind if you decide to write again.
Lightningblade49 chapter 5 . 3/21/2014
A bit dum to put a massive An in the middle of the chapter where you could simply copy paste it to the top the page but enough about that, im enjoying the read so far look forward to seeing how it progresses
Lightningblade49 chapter 4 . 3/21/2014
nice intro between the pair
Lightningblade49 chapter 2 . 3/21/2014
I really don't get Sasuke/Sakura since he hates Fangirls but whatever
Lazy0Tiger0 chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
great i like it
icyheadsh0t chapter 5 . 11/26/2013
Good work. Keep it up.
icyheadsh0t chapter 3 . 11/26/2013
Nice work keeping naruto acting like a ninja and keeping secrets.
GoldenZebraz chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Dude seriously you can't give up please don't this story is to good for that if you need ideas for stories I will personally give you well thought out ones since I'm not a good writter but I have a very active imagination if you lose yoir muse I will do whatevers is in my power to help please don't stop the story is great so far!
Poisen Vamp chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Ok so far it is good even thought it all sounds really kinda honkey dory to me right now xD
Mr. Mookenstein chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
I knew a good Naruto/Samui story was asking for too much..fine..fuck it..
FinalGuardian chapter 4 . 9/1/2013
Really love the fic, story is good and so is the writing.
UzuRyuujin chapter 6 . 9/1/2013
Awww this news kinda sucks. I actually liked this story it was fairly well written and was pretty humorous too. Sorry to hear your not continuing it.
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 1 . 9/1/2013