Reviews for Inheritor of the Outset
FicWader chapter 3 . 3/25
Oh Jesus ... here I thought it would be just another "magical mysterious stranger" comes to train Naruto and Hokage lets him kind of shit. Nooooo it's the Itachi himself.
And why defense rant at your own use of "murderer"? ... In a fictional world full of... gee... assassins? Who... gee... assassinate? I laughed quite loudly after reading the end of chapter... When Gato showed up, Naruto decided to kill him, because he said Haku was a worthless tool. Hmm, now I would like to hear your definition of a murderer there :D Hilarious stuff.

And holy fuck did you rly give him Sharingan? I was skipping around after the last chapter bullshit ending and didn't notice at first. Jesus... and that conversation between Shisui and Kurama... "take away your size and you can be slain easily"... what the fuck does that even mean? As if even ONE of those things was possible...
keyshawn9811 chapter 6 . 11/18/2015
Hello my name is Darrius and I want you to please continue updating your story it's getting better and better now that I can't wait till you update your story but yeah Please continue to update your fanfiction it's getting better and better now so please continue to updating please and thank you.
Drew86419 chapter 3 . 11/11/2015
I only really checked your an cause I wanted to see if you had a response to any reviews but you are fucking retarded. You are literally an idiot with no idea what definition means. A definition is a exact statement of a word or phrase. So the definition of murder cannot change and there is only one of them. So good job on being stupid you dumbass.
Drew86419 chapter 2 . 11/11/2015
Naruto is weaker now than he is in canon according to you. Sasuke was able to defeat the demon brothers when he was top of the class and yet you said Naruto could beat him in a spar. Where are the jutsu that were left to him and why isn't he using them? These are questions that you seem to not know the answer too and until that changes I give this story a 2/10. Absolutely horrible.
RoyalTwinFangs chapter 6 . 10/17/2015
Not bad.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/9/2015
love the story man. but why no automatic healing. That what he always does
Guest chapter 6 . 10/9/2015
very good story man.
Dansama92 chapter 3 . 10/7/2015
It's a shame. I was really enjoying this story until you gave Naruto the sharingan. It's one of those things I just don't like reading. Good luck
Seta88 chapter 2 . 10/4/2015
after the first chapter i thought it's quite interesting after this one sorry but no.
in this chapter we see naruto that is spamming kage bunshin and has instant heal.
i'm not a fan of this whole instant heal and kage bunshin abuse, naruto heals quickly but not instant and not instant after his back is ripped to shreds and he should be out cold or screaming in pain.
where did he even learn kage bunshin, yes his sensei did use the technique in front of him but you never stated that naruto could use it.
another point is when did naruto learn to use his chakra blades he is buying them and has instant mastery over them, without any training.
what was the vote for if the result doesn't have any meaning and they continue the mission even if two voted against it.
as far as i know kakashi stated that he can't use fuuton chakra so if you change it give it a base.
the first chapter was interesting and the second chapter killed it.
HaywireEagle chapter 2 . 9/28/2015
If you want my honest opinion. I have to say that this chapter was kind of crap. The first chapter made me a bit wary and didn't quite hook me with how it was done, but I gave it a shot. The second chapter however is what killed my interest.

I am going to drop this story for a few reasons.

One, Everything seems far too fortuitous and Naruto's character is so empty and lacking of personality. I have seen better flushed out Mary-sues. It pains me to see the character being reduced to such a bland facsimile of everyone's favorite knuckleheaded ninja. It doesn't help that we've barely had anyone to contrast the character against. Meaning there has been no real interaction between him and the environement. At this point, Shino has more personality to me, and that is saying something.

Two, The chakra blades (a nice idea) being introduced as to be already being paid for by someone 'with hair reminiscant of flames) That whole section doesn't feel even remotely natural to me. How does a shop keeper have an idea of how much chakra Naruto has? Not a Hyuuga or a Uchiha. So that makes zero sense. If only to me.

The bell test is another thing that was handled poorly. I could go on, but I doubt it would do me much good to keep chipping away at what everyone else has poked at.

I wish you luck, but this is where I leave.
HaywireEagle chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
Mmmm. Needs some work to be honest. It doesn't quite mesh all to well, and what is done feels rather cobbled and forced together. Needs some work, but the idea has a lot of merit, and the writing isn't too bad as well.

Plus a Nartuo who doesn't wear Orange is not Naruto in my opinion. It is one of those things that help define a character's image. Like Harry Potter and his green eyes.
Shigure Toshiro chapter 6 . 9/25/2015
Interesting story so far, looking forward to the next chapter.
BowTechsniper chapter 6 . 9/25/2015
Thank you! An update! Want more, not enough Naruto samui storys. Hope to see more soon
Cerulean Knight chapter 6 . 9/25/2015
is the Raiton no Yoroi different from the canon Ration: Chakra Mode used by the Sandaime and Yondaime Raikage?
ShadowTomes chapter 6 . 9/23/2015
I like it and I look forward to your next update.