Reviews for Sweeter than Revenge
Purveyance chapter 20 . 9/2/2002
I know this might sound mean, but i feel the need to tell you tha faults your story has.

First you could use a Beta Reader and a spell checker.

Also you need to space out the paragraphs, making it easer for people to read.

Also the story seemed rushed, the characters kept coming and going without a clue and your main female character seemed just too perfect.

Also, no one ever pulls out of a near death virus so fast.

The idea for the story is good and you had some moments in the story, most of all when Riddick is pissed off about one thing or another, those were very funny but it just wasn't enough to make the story better.

Unlike most people, i don't see Riddick becoming a family man without a fight to hold on to his humanity.

You also seem to have forgotton that Riddick is a wanted man, no way in hell could he be able to own his own planet and hold that kind of power.

So next time, when an idea comes to you for a story, think it over, work it out and make sure that the story's not bull most of the time.

Other than that, i did enjoy reading it at times and for all these faults, you are a good writer.

Anya
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
This is the best story, I can't wait to read more! I hope very sooooooooooooon!
jenn chapter 16 . 8/27/2002
That last part was funny. I couldn't help but smirk. Is he just going to be one of those guys where he playing a bro or really is one? I cna't wait for the next chapter.
sweetstuff132082003 chapter 14 . 8/24/2002
omg i can't believe that he said i love u to her man i can't wait to see what happens next..this story is getting better and better with ever chapter please please keep the chapters coming
sweetstuff132082003 chapter 13 . 8/24/2002
oh my this is getting really really good...i hope that she doesn't die i really hope that she doesn't i can't wait to see what happens next
Jenn chapter 9 . 8/21/2002
I cannot wait for more chapters! It is really good. I can't wait to see who breaks who.
dabby2001us chapter 8 . 8/19/2002
OMG! I can't take it anymore! I need more and more of this story. God, I wish I was Gillian right now. I knew he was falling for her just as she has falling for him...they're so cute! Hurry with chapter 9.
sweetstuff132082003 chapter 6 . 8/18/2002
Oh my that was a really good chapter i can't wait to find out what happens next
dabby2001us chapter 6 . 8/18/2002
What's up, I love this story. It's so funny! I can tell that Riddick and Gillian are starting to far for each other...just don't realize it yet!
sweetstuff132082003 chapter 5 . 8/18/2002
this chapter was really really good i can't wait to find out what happens next please keep the chapters coming
sweetstuff132082003 chapter 4 . 8/18/2002
OMG...this story is go good...i can't wait to find out what happens next
dabby2001us chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
OMG! I'm already hooked on this story. I can almost see what's gonna happen. That's so funny how you made the niece a "nun" and she has to marry Riddick. Dang, what a dirty job...but somebody has to do it..lol. He's punishment for her is to make her marry him. What a darn shame..lol. I can't wait to see what happens next.