Reviews for Letters to You
J'aime ma vie chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
When I finally understood what was happening to Sherlock and why he asked John to write him letters, I was absolutely gutted. This fic really hurt to read, but you did such an amazing job writing it; and I feel like Sherlock had John do this as a way for him to vent, to cope, and to sort out his feelings. It really shows that Sherlock always cared for John and never stopped looking out for him.

Beautiful! Thank you!
Rachelea chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
WHY.
I love your writing :)
The Jumble Book chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Love this 2nd person style of writing. Great stuff!
LDLFF chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Not exactly the right thing before falling asleep. This was terrible and somehow lovely at the same time. Whatever happened to Sherlock (and I don't really want to know) he still made sure that John was having a way to cope. More or less.
Thanangst chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
**thud*** This one hurt...bigtime.

So beautifully written. Really.

I love your mind, and your gift.
Scavenger'sDaughter2 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Crying, so sad but so good.
Vintage Tea Party chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Wow, this was painfully beautiful. I think you captured John's thoughts and attitudes perfectly. I only wished it had been longer-it was so good.
sevenpercent chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
well- sort of a pocket sized version of Alone on the Water. Ouch!
TheDeductionist chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
That was scary good. It was amazingly terrifying. And I am a little confused as to what it's meant to be about. Either way - That was incredible. The first one made me laugh, though from the third on, it all started going a bit black. I liked it, though. Definately worth reading...
astrovagant chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
OH GOD WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME /sobs
Kerkerian-Horizon chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
This was heartbreaking and well-written ("I didn't know who to comfort first, her or you."- the saddest line ever), but could you please put up a warning for character death in the summary?
Rose O' Sharon chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Oh man. how do I review this?

It ius sad and heart-breaking and almost drove me to tears. I desperately wanted to stop reading by the third letter, because I knew where this was going and I don't like stories like this and I read it anyway because you're one of my favorite writers.

I seriously need something happy and fluffy and slice-of-life-y . . . or something adventurous and angsty with hurt/comfort and hope at the end.

*Sobbing* And now I'm going to go raid what is left of the children's Easter baskets and when they ask my why, I'll blame you.

So there. ppbbtthh . . .
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I love it, but I'm a bit confused. Did he die of a brain tumor, or early onset Alzheimer's, or did John just make this up after the fall? I think it MIGHT be the last one.
patemalah21 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Oh gosh! This is so sad! Beautiful, but so sad. I can tell you put a lot of thought and some of yourself into this story. Well done.
rockwithpeace13 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
So much angst. Argh, and I thought it'll be fluffy.
It's a wonderful fic, though:)