Reviews for Welcome To Storybrooke
ana chapter 3 . 1/9
I cant wait! OMG! someone have to save casey! Olivia, Abbie, Emma ! someone""!
oliviabensonlovesvu1 chapter 3 . 10/1/2014
Plz update Regina goes to Olivia to get to know her
Knight of Balinor chapter 3 . 9/16/2013
An interesting concept. I'm hoping you will continue.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
Love it so far. I'm Alex and Casey all the way! Hope to get an update soon. Followed!
Bkwrmchar chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
WOW! Great chapter. I don't understand the context of Storeybrooke but am enjoying the story. Regina is a piece of work who REALLY needs to get hers! Hopefully Casey will be OK.
TanyaTK chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
Regina is not gonna get to kill Casey. This is soooo good. I can't wait for the next update. Um, I really want to see some A/O.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
Dont wait too long to update, I am dying to know what is going on with Casey!
joyfulbarbie chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
This story is amazing! I'm trying to figure out who's Casey! Merida maybe? Or Female Pinocchio? Lol.
I would like to see New York's Ice Queen siding with the Enchanted Forest's Evil Queen and who knows the wicked stuff they could do... Alone... In a bed-
Tho I do hope both Cabenson and Swan Queen are endgame I wouldn't mind our ladies having a little fun before that happens :P
Great story!
McJoJo chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
Wow, I didn't expect that to happen. I guess I should have, Regina does like to rip out people's hearts. So Casey could be from the enchanted forest? That's pretty cool! Who is she really? And what's going to happen to her? I really hope Regina isn't going to kill her. I really like she's developing feelings for Abbie, by the way. Can't wait to read more, I love this chapter!
TanyaTK chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
ooooh. I love it so far. can't wait to read more. update soon please.
momonono chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
This story is really interesting :) hope you update soon.
Bkwrmchar chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
Great chapter! That is one creepy place...and where's Olivia? More soon please.
McJoJo chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
Great chapter, I love them meeting some of the Storybrooke people and being so suspicious. Also I really liked learning more about Alex's friendships with the other women, it's nice to know a little bit about their history. Can't wait to find out what's gonna happen.
peterpeter chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
i can't wait to read what happens next. feels like they are in twilight zone
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I would love to read more?! Hello? Please continue.