Reviews for Afraid of the Dark
livingdeadblondegirl chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I loved this both the Klaroline and the mentions of Kol. Just perfect.
michaela88 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
You are killing me with feels!
3!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Omg. :0 ..no words. U should totally write another chapter with carolines POV with waking up and finding the note. AH-MAYZING.!
firstgreenisgold chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
i cry
InLoveWithMusicals chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
T_T i can't take it! it's just so so sad and beautiful :) true love story
deanscas chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
This is beautiful. I just can't express how I feel right now :'o I love how they want each other but deny themselves! If he truly leaves new Orleans, & they don't end up together by the end of S4, this needs to happen. It would be the perfect goodbye Klaus could ever give her:') mostly the 'I Love You're note!
My thoughts on Kol:
I still can't believe he's dead :(( but this shows how Klaus really loves him & he wasn't truly evil, he just cared for his siblings! I can't even:O Incredible as always xx Pls make more! (:
CintiaQuerino chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
This is so good and so sad T-T
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Type your review here...
Kelly-Starfly chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Loved it, would love for you to continue this story, maye Caroline can find a way to bring Kol & Finn or jut Kol back from the dead for Klaus and have her accept he feelings for Klaus and go to him.
lara.zivago.5 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I cry... dolce e straziante questa one-shot. Caroline timorosa di perdere Klaus รจ resa alla perfezione... grazie per le emozioni ... ciao dall'Italia
SweetTemptation2 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
"Hi, daddy,"

STAHP. STOP RIGHT THERE. IS THIS GOING TO BE PAINFUL? THIS IS GOING TO BE PAINFUL ISN'T IT? I'M NOT READY.

"How can I be friends with someone who looks at me like that?"

YOU CAN'T! Omg feeeelllsss. You're giving me Klaroline feels! The way Klaus looks at Caroline KILLS me.

"Instantly she remembered who was buried there, as she had a hand in the burial."

NOPE NOPE NOPE! Now I realize why that whole "Some things are better left buried." thing ruined you last night.

"While every instinct told him that leaving was for the best, every molecule in his body revolted at the thought of leaving her."

This is the thing that has to hold him back! Caroline makes him hesitate! And Klaus isn't a man of hesitation, he's a man of action! OH GOD PAIN. He thinks he's a complication in her life! He thinks he'll bring her misery!

"Closing his eyes at the sound of her footsteps behind him, Klaus wondered why he thought ignoring Caroline would ever work."

This is cute. It's kind of funny because usually Caroline is the one ignoring him and it doesn't work. And now he's put in her position!

MIKAELSON FAMILY FEELS ASGFSHJDKFL WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME? THIS SHOULDN'T BE HAPPENING TO MY HEART. KLAUS JUST MISSES HIS FAMILY I WANT TO CRY

All of this Kol talk is killing me ugh. My heart is breaking! And Klaus is asking what makes them better than Kol and I'm gonna crawl into a ball and die!

"Tilting her head back, Caroline noticed for the first time just how close their faces were. She could count his every eyelash as her nose barely grazed his chin."

THEY ARE SO CLOSE! THE TENSION. THE SEXUAL TENSION. YOU COULD CUT IT WITH A KNIFE!

"Love is a weakness, Caroline Forbes, and you are mine."

I'M DEAD. I AM OFFICIALLY DEAD.

"Picking up the sketchpad he had deserted earlier that night, he scribbled a small note, so that when Caroline woke, the only thing she had left of him were the words I love you"

OW. MY HEART! THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL THIS IS SO PERFECT AND IT MAKES MY HEART ACHE AND YOU ARE SLOWLY BRINGING ME BACK! THAT WAS PERFECT EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT.
Power-Trip chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
That was really nice. A sweet short one shot.