Reviews for Finding the Way Back
kerbriasmom chapter 71 . 6/9
This was a GREAT story. You are very talented. WELL DONE !
TTshorty33 chapter 71 . 3/1/2016
just wow. this story was very powerful.. very well written.. great, sad, but great storyline. curious though, does everyone think brittany just went back to San because sam was dead? no one else knows she broke up with him.. anyways thank you for writing it
fate023 chapter 69 . 2/5/2016
I'm really late for this but it doesn't mean I did not enjoy it as much as the ones who first read it. This fic was so awesome. I don't know how to describe it but I'm glad I'm reading it. thank you for writing!
doubleeme chapter 71 . 11/6/2015
SOO COOL
I LIKE IT THIS FIC
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
Why would you start out a story in which Brittany chose fuckface over santana? It's bad enough it happened on the show but in fanfic it's where one can change crappy writing. Like anyone would ever chose him. At least you killed the asshole
Ladybug0327 chapter 52 . 9/27/2015
This is my second time reading this and the Hotel California line final just clicked for me. (You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.) :-D. I love it and you're awesome.
lighthouse60 chapter 71 . 6/18/2015
Well I've read everything that you've written so far I'm starting to read everything for second time you have anything else that your working on love to read it.
Ravenbull chapter 71 . 4/17/2015
Wow. What an amazingly well written story! I don't even watch Glee but, you kinda make me want to watch it. Thanks for writing and posting. Now, on to the sequel I go!
Chelsea chapter 71 . 4/11/2015
This is the best story I have read on here by far the most. The storyline is wonderful (but sad at the same time) and the way you wrote the characters in the story are fantastic. I'm sad to understand that there are people out there who hate gays and lesbians so much to do what this man did but still you show there is a light at the end of the tunnel, thank you for a wonderful story
Jinxgirl chapter 7 . 4/9/2015
it is hurting my heart to read this but I love it.
writtingaboutsantana chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
well damn. First chapter and I'm hooked. I started reading because your bio said you were emotionally attached to this, and I don't regret it.
Guest chapter 44 . 2/2/2015
All I ever hear as I read this is kanye's only one. Truly beautiful
Amart134 chapter 71 . 1/31/2015
Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us! I read non stop for days and loved every minute of it. I truly enjoyed your story telling it truly captivated the britana essence. I could literally feel the love and paid and anger you tried portraying. Seriously thank you!
Amart314 chapter 64 . 1/30/2015
OMG Leigh I've been reading your stories for the past 3 days non stop. Even reading a couple here and there at work. you are so talented! I can truly picture Santana (Naya) and Britt (HeMo) doing all this. You truly capture the essence of Brittana! Please Continue writing!
Alice chapter 71 . 1/20/2015
Okay, the parts about Sam made me so emotional I was crying like a baby