Reviews for Finding the Way Back
Ravenbull chapter 71 . 4/17
Wow. What an amazingly well written story! I don't even watch Glee but, you kinda make me want to watch it. Thanks for writing and posting. Now, on to the sequel I go!
Chelsea chapter 71 . 4/11
This is the best story I have read on here by far the most. The storyline is wonderful (but sad at the same time) and the way you wrote the characters in the story are fantastic. I'm sad to understand that there are people out there who hate gays and lesbians so much to do what this man did but still you show there is a light at the end of the tunnel, thank you for a wonderful story
Jinxgirl chapter 7 . 4/9
it is hurting my heart to read this but I love it.
writtingaboutsantana chapter 1 . 4/4
well damn. First chapter and I'm hooked. I started reading because your bio said you were emotionally attached to this, and I don't regret it.
All I ever hear as I read this is kanye's only one. Truly beautiful
Amart134 chapter 71 . 1/31
Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us! I read non stop for days and loved every minute of it. I truly enjoyed your story telling it truly captivated the britana essence. I could literally feel the love and paid and anger you tried portraying. Seriously thank you!
Amart314 chapter 64 . 1/30
OMG Leigh I've been reading your stories for the past 3 days non stop. Even reading a couple here and there at work. you are so talented! I can truly picture Santana (Naya) and Britt (HeMo) doing all this. You truly capture the essence of Brittana! Please Continue writing!
Alice chapter 71 . 1/20
Okay, the parts about Sam made me so emotional I was crying like a baby
rg521 chapter 71 . 1/19
I have got to say that this is one of my all time favorites. I was very hesitant to read it because I'm not a big fan of angsty stories and the title of the first chapter had me thinking it would be too angsty. You had just the right amount of angst, drama, and fluff. I loved it. i'll definitely be starting the sequel soon.
rg521 chapter 17 . 1/13
Just started this last night and i can't stop reading.
Harrybm54 chapter 71 . 12/29/2014
So thankfull for this amazing story. I am addicted to Brittana fanfiction for years now and there are amazing pieces of art outthere. This is one of the best. So looking forward to get on with the sequel.
Harrybm54 chapter 68 . 12/29/2014
Still, the tension of the upcoming verdict. Oh man.
Harrybm54 chapter 67 . 12/28/2014
I can hate the man. And keep crying like her friends and family. Just so well written!
Harrybm54 chapter 65 . 12/28/2014
You are making me so happy. So glad to experience Santana's happiness.
Harrybm54 chapter 63 . 12/28/2014
Beautiful How Santana and Finn can be best of friends. This is what I Love most about this story.