Reviews for Fire Emblem: Awakening
king ulfr chapter 2 . 6/12
cool fanfic you got here
masspao chapter 10 . 6/5
review spanish

guau que fic me encanta este juego lastima que no lo puedo probar y solo verlo por youtube, aun así me encanta como va la historia sobre todo los flash back de robin sobre su pasado, cosa que desgraciadamente no pasa en el juego una lastima pero me encanta la forma como imaginas su pasado sin mencionar como organizas la idea en cada capitulo escribes muy bueno mis felicitaciones, estaré esperando la continuación y ver la tremenda batalla contra marth(lucina) XD y saber mas del pasado de robin xd.
Kanon chapter 10 . 1/12
(Curse myself for accidentally clicking the post button when I haven't finished my review yet...)

As for the critique... Sometimes I'm confused with the dialogues. While we can guess who's talking certain part, sometimes it's confusing enough. Like this one...

/"Yes, of course." Chrom said.
"I am counting on you to defend the rear from the enemies."/

Is this part supposed to be still Chrom talking? Maybe you can put it in one line, probably like this...?

/"Yes, of course." Chrom said, "I am counting on you to defend the rear from the enemies."/

That's my writing style, so feel free to try different approach, as long as it make it easier for the reader to know who's talking which line.

And also I noticed there sure lots of dialogue in this fanfic without details. While people already know what actually happened there, it'll be nicer if you add more details narrating what's going on. If you only put dialogues, it feel more or less like copy-paste the game. Well yes we readers should have known the details, but it won't hurt adding more description. It'll make the flow of story better (in my opinion). Giving inner dialogue for the characters is good as well, especially for Robin.

I like how you started to make it a bit different from the game part. I'd love to know more about Robin's past. Good luck!

(Whoa sorry for the lengthy comments!)
Kanon chapter 10 . 1/12
A new chapter! Thanks for the hardwork! I think the battle scene is quite alright, but probably that's because I'm just easy to please... Awww Lissa, you're important for everyone dear! I love how she unintentionally make the poeple around her feel more motivated~ And wonder what Robin is planning... Hope to see the next chapter soon!

Well, this is probably late, but I'll also share my fav pairings here XDD

ChromxRobin
InigoxF!Morgan
BradyxKjelle
YarnexNoire
LaurentxNah

as for Lucina, Gerome, Severa, and M!Morgan... GeromexLucina and M!MorganxSevera are okay, but I prefer them to be not paired (especially Severa, whom I ship with someone else *winks*)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Very good, but be careful of your tenses. I've noticed that you tend to switch between present and past tense; Try to keep it all past tense unless a character is reciting a story, which is where present tense is used.
Anonymous chapter 6 . 7/17/2015
Lissa amd Fredrick all the way and by the way I love this
Olivia and Henry
Sumia amd gauis
Virion and sully
M-M-M chapter 9 . 4/22/2015
Make sure Stahl gets fat and really out of shape in the next chapter or the one after.
Himeno Kazehito chapter 9 . 4/15/2015
Cant wait to see what happens.
Himeno Kazehito chapter 5 . 4/15/2015
Female Morgan? Will there be twins?
Anonymous 14 chapter 9 . 3/29/2015
Marrible x libra
Vaike x merial
Kellam x tharja
Donnel x Nowi
Basillo x Flavia (they could have been a couple)
Anna x Gregor (merchant parents)
alicia.brock.129 chapter 7 . 3/5/2015
Him Virion x Cherche are my favorite cause will they know each for a long time. Fredrick x Maribella are a good couple. Nowi x Libra are a good pair this has something to do with Libra's past. Sumia x Gaius are good are pair and I find the supports very funny.
alicia.brock.129 chapter 4 . 3/5/2015
I love how much detail you put into the battle and the tactics.
alicia.brock.129 chapter 9 . 3/5/2015
Hmm after the first war. The S-support and the proposal after be really romantic. Anyway I hope the 2 years of peace it won't be skipped over cause it'll be inserting what the guys did during that time. Also what Robin did to gain the people and Fredrick trust to be there Queen. The wedding would be would put the icing on top. Hopefully I'm being to pushy. I just thought I put the idea out in the open. I do love the story so far.
AquaticSilver chapter 9 . 3/5/2015
Aww that was cute. I like how you add and twist the story a little bit. Honestly, im getting tired of the same story over and over. Need some new spices for each chaps.

And LOL to Frederick and the others XD

Olivia amd Hennry
Coredilla amd Stahl
Thajara amd kellam
Cherche and Gregor

Like the story so far but can you add a bit of Eobin and Lonque to the story please or when he shows up?