Reviews for Fire Emblem: Awakening
Anonymous chapter 6 . 7/17
Lissa amd Fredrick all the way and by the way I love this
Olivia and Henry
Sumia amd gauis
Virion and sully
M-M-M chapter 9 . 4/22
Make sure Stahl gets fat and really out of shape in the next chapter or the one after.
Himeno Kazehito chapter 9 . 4/15
Cant wait to see what happens.
Himeno Kazehito chapter 5 . 4/15
Female Morgan? Will there be twins?
Anonymous 14 chapter 9 . 3/29
Marrible x libra
Vaike x merial
Kellam x tharja
Donnel x Nowi
Basillo x Flavia (they could have been a couple)
Anna x Gregor (merchant parents)
alicia.brock.129 chapter 7 . 3/5
Him Virion x Cherche are my favorite cause will they know each for a long time. Fredrick x Maribella are a good couple. Nowi x Libra are a good pair this has something to do with Libra's past. Sumia x Gaius are good are pair and I find the supports very funny.
alicia.brock.129 chapter 4 . 3/5
I love how much detail you put into the battle and the tactics.
alicia.brock.129 chapter 9 . 3/5
Hmm after the first war. The S-support and the proposal after be really romantic. Anyway I hope the 2 years of peace it won't be skipped over cause it'll be inserting what the guys did during that time. Also what Robin did to gain the people and Fredrick trust to be there Queen. The wedding would be would put the icing on top. Hopefully I'm being to pushy. I just thought I put the idea out in the open. I do love the story so far.
AquaticSilver chapter 9 . 3/5
Aww that was cute. I like how you add and twist the story a little bit. Honestly, im getting tired of the same story over and over. Need some new spices for each chaps.

And LOL to Frederick and the others XD

Olivia amd Hennry
Coredilla amd Stahl
Thajara amd kellam
Cherche and Gregor

Like the story so far but can you add a bit of Eobin and Lonque to the story please or when he shows up?
Guest chapter 8 . 12/18/2014
keep it up can't wait for the next chapter
AquaticSilver chapter 8 . 10/19/2014
Okay...thanks for the update.
AquaticSilver chapter 7 . 10/19/2014
I missed this chapter?

Awww nice
The Mystics chapter 7 . 10/5/2014
This is very very good I hope you make more of this soon! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 9/27/2014
Robin and Chrom! Please update soon! I love how you've included some of the dialogue from the game as well as added the part with Robin's mother. Great job so far :)