Reviews for Mr Darcy's Dilemma and Delight
I've read this story in 2013, a very good one, low angst and a very caring Darcy.
I am reviewing again as one of reviews mentions that Wickham got quite easy with only transportation, no it is not.
Transportation to colonies in Regency and Victorian era was one of worst sort of punishment, forced labour, caged in groups in cells during night and almost lashes any other day. So it was far worse than being in prison/debtor's prison in UK.
onlyinyourdreams77 chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
aw! I do like the first chapter. I will have to check it out on amazon...did you post in beyondausten by any chance?
cuinwen chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
This really needs a second chapter . . .
Reviewer chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Can you write the next chapter please? :)
Lady FireMage chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
I love this story and was hoping to read it again but a but the first chapter is gone.
mahhhfy chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
How is this complete? There has to be more to this story, you can't just leave it there!
Heather Snow chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Interesting beginning, but I'll live without the rest of the story, as there's too much good free P&P fanfic out there to pay for it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Wickham is such a douchebag.
Lindsay chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
What a great story! Any chance for another chapter?
Diane C chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I have read as far as chapter 38, now you take it down. On no...how cruel
AnnHedonic chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
The rest of the book seems to be gone.
Sacredwoman2k chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
This story seems familiar but I like it and will follow your updates.
Aliceoflegend chapter 8 . 10/8/2013
oh, pleeeeeease don't make Lizzie with child! Noooo! That would be such a disaster - i'm actually scared to carry on reading! :'( By all means, make her traumatised, make the attack public and have lots of hoo-ha, but not wickham's baby! Horror, calamity, nooooo!
FinnMac chapter 43 . 10/5/2013
Thank you for this lovely story. I enjoyed it so much.
FinnMac chapter 42 . 10/5/2013
There has to be a way for the Colonel and Lydia!