Reviews for I Will Do It For You
Blazing Archer chapter 5 . 5/17
I really like this story! Please update! It's been almost 2 years since you last updated XD
Indian-night-jasmine chapter 5 . 5/27/2013
This is such a good story! I can't wait for Annie to meet katniss. And hopefully the other characters are introduced too. Is gale in this? And hopefully katniss and peeta will fall in love :D please update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
Love it! Please update soon!
Juliejustdance chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
I just love this fanfiction so creative
lovemesomehungergames1029 chapter 4 . 5/15/2013
this story is really good!
authoresskika chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
You've got a really interesting story concept here! Katniss seems really young for her age (not that that's a bad thing), which is really effective to show some of the signals of her "illness" as other's understand it, as well as her bond with "Prim". I'll be interested to see how Peeta's kidnapping weaves in, since it seemed to come out of left field at first. I'll look forward to reading more when you update next.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
This is very good, but really, really waiting for peeta to make an entrance. Can't wait to hear his story.
Let's Fly Away13 chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
This is a really good story! I'm excited to seethe next chapter!
ICELENE714 chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
Cool story so far :)
thespookyredsparkle chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
Hu, yah right! This is SNOW we're talking about! Poor katniss! I think peeta is there because of the things he saw when kidnapped. Then they both fall in love!
thespookyredsparkle chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
Gasp! What will happen?! I am about to read the last chapter, so please UPDATE Sn
thespookyredsparkle chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
I just screamed! NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO PPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTA AAAAA!
I was so happy he was there, and then! AAAAAHHHHHH!
thespookyredsparkle chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
So, did the real prim die before she was born and Katniss never accepted. It, it was there NEVER a real Prim? Great start though, cant wait for more!
PMLover chapter 3 . 4/20/2013
This is interesting! Please update soon!
Poemwriter98 chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
I can't wait to read more! This is great. I love this idea.