Reviews for Of Candy, Conundrums, and Compromises
M chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
Does it seriously do that in the game? Now I have to go try!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
This story is so fitting for Aunt Taffy... and Mido. Sorry, I just had to write that XD
Nikki Altava chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
That was really good! I've never read anything about Taffy before, so that was really interesting and sweet! :)

-Anastasia
Victoria-White-Cat chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
I'm glad you updated this and ill have to try that :)
The Mocking J chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
Oh Emmy... XD This was a nice little extra chapter.
Talexx12 chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
:) you are very welcome
kittyreilly chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
This is so good! Favourited, definitely :) I love quirky little one-shots like this, especially the ones about characters that aren't really thought about that much. I don't think I've ever seen a fic about Taffy before!
Thank you!
-Bethany :)
Victoria-White-Cat chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
This was really good :D
Talexx chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I loved your story! However, you missed one detail: She actually sold some candy to Emmy! If you keep talking to her on the Last Specter over & over again, she says she'll give you a basket if you run around the whole market in one minute. If you talk to her one more time,( you don't have to go anywhere) she'll give you the candy. Aside from that one detail, this was flawless!
The Mocking J chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
See this is why I love fanfiction- it can develop a character that you wouldn't usually focus on and give them a believeable backstory. This would explain why Aunt Taffy doesn't trust adults with her candy. I love it and its Easter themed which is an added bonus. Great job!
MrsCliveDove chapter 1 . 4/5/2013