Reviews for The Heir of the Founders
Haneko Takahashi chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
ii have split personality, so the gryffindor side of me "Autumn" chooses Harry, the slytherin me, the normal me "Hannah" chooses the Dark Side. i work for both, and they know it and are fine! yay! also, i'm Draco's wife! YAY!
wiccancharmedguy chapter 3 . 3/14/2014
love the chapter i wonder who is going to be on harry side now and what
tricks harry going to learn that dumbledore or voldermort knows nothing
about
VampireWitch456 chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
Hi i really love this story :)
choco chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
You wrote an i
Kaya70 chapter 20 . 11/18/2013
Love it
Kaya70 chapter 19 . 11/18/2013
I hope that you rewrite this in the future I l
Guest chapter 10 . 11/11/2013
They are soul bound married why is he asking if they can be boyfriend and girlfriend ?
Guest chapter 2 . 10/2/2013
good idea but very weak writing with no real thought put into it! Also get an editor because you need it bad!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 20 . 9/30/2013
Nice try, let's see what you do next!
ilovemesomeslash chapter 16 . 9/30/2013
I was really enjoying this but now it seems like they're heir to everything. They have so much power that creating a decent enemy is going to be tough. I'm sorry but I can no longer continue.
Firewolfe chapter 20 . 9/30/2013
Hope you keep the pairing it worked out well before.
Elizabeth Daughter of Apollo chapter 20 . 9/30/2013
awesome
whitebuffalowmn chapter 19 . 9/22/2013
Like I said before, this is a great story! I can't wait til you come out with another episode.

Thank you for your time and effort.
silversongs chapter 11 . 9/20/2013
Thanks for the reply to my post and thanks for clearing that up for me. I'm in Print! :)
Sindari chapter 19 . 7/12/2013
ok, i'm not one to post review often. Actually I only have read the first chapter and the Author note. I kind of enjoy the super powered Harry fic. i'm writing this review for the slug who just reviewed that he completly despises these kind of fic with a huge review explaining why and destroying your fic.

To this Jules guy: Man get a F?&*%& life! You don't like these kind of fic, fine, don't read them but dont go flaming the people who likes them or write them. I don't like slash fic or friendly malfoy fic... I donNt go flaming the other thats post these kind of fic.

To Potterhead: Kepp up the good work, I like these kind of fic and I will surely appreciate yours once Ive read more than the first chapter.