Reviews for The Heir of the Founders
Scarlet Lupin chapter 16 . 5/13
It's a shame your not continuing this story but I will check out the rewrite
andjelija.nenic chapter 16 . 1/3
Haneko Takahashi chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
ii have split personality, so the gryffindor side of me "Autumn" chooses Harry, the slytherin me, the normal me "Hannah" chooses the Dark Side. i work for both, and they know it and are fine! yay! also, i'm Draco's wife! YAY!
wiccancharmedguy chapter 3 . 3/14/2014
love the chapter i wonder who is going to be on harry side now and what
tricks harry going to learn that dumbledore or voldermort knows nothing
about
VampireWitch456 chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
Hi i really love this story :)
choco chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
You wrote an i
Kaya70 chapter 20 . 11/18/2013
Love it
Kaya70 chapter 19 . 11/18/2013
I hope that you rewrite this in the future I l
Guest chapter 10 . 11/11/2013
They are soul bound married why is he asking if they can be boyfriend and girlfriend ?
Guest chapter 2 . 10/2/2013
good idea but very weak writing with no real thought put into it! Also get an editor because you need it bad!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 20 . 9/30/2013
Nice try, let's see what you do next!
ilovemesomeslash chapter 16 . 9/30/2013
I was really enjoying this but now it seems like they're heir to everything. They have so much power that creating a decent enemy is going to be tough. I'm sorry but I can no longer continue.
Firewolfe chapter 20 . 9/30/2013
Hope you keep the pairing it worked out well before.
Elizabeth 'Eliza' Hamilton chapter 20 . 9/30/2013
awesome
whitebuffalowmn chapter 19 . 9/22/2013
Like I said before, this is a great story! I can't wait til you come out with another episode.

Thank you for your time and effort.