Reviews for Last Drive
Rikida chapter 1 . 3/23
Oh god... I am crying right now. Maybe this would be a fitting end for the show. For them to find peace, finally. Sad and happy at the same time.
haya chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
i also want an ending like that...sam and dean being together.. doesn't matter be it death or life i just want them together..i loved ur story u r great...
The Lonely God With a Box chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
I was actually expecting this to be horrible (as in, that you were going to be all evil and make me cry and what not), but it's not. It *is* a happy ending. How did you manage that? ;)
Disappearing Rose chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Oh My God! I'm crying here!
Good job Mandancie
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Holy crap. That was one of the shortest fics I have ever read. Yet it was able to make me cry as much or maybe more than any other fic I have ever read! So much emotion packed into it, and your writing is fantastic. You're an incredible writer and I can't wait to read some of your other works. Keep up the amazing job!
TRUMAN'S SHELL chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
It was a happy ending. I don't want them to die ever, but if they did I hope that this would be the out come. I agree Dark Side of the Moon, wasn't really the Heaven I would want them to have. Great Job.
ma chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Excellent what a way to go
Callisto-HK chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
So sad! But this version of Heaven is more promising than the one we saw on the show! :D
Itsmecoon chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Wow, You had me crying. It was happy and sad at the same time! Great job Loved it!
tealpaperclip27 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I would be very happy if it ended like this. Nice work.
jojospn chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
haha I'm the queen of killing the boys or putting them in bad situations :) Good job :)
Er-BearG32 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
This is very similar to how I think (and hope) the show will end! Course it'll tear me apart...but still! *sniff* Loved this, Amanda! Loved how you had included the boys' REAL happy memories: each other, Mary, John & Bobby...all under the same roof! Beautiful!
madinalakesavedmylife chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Aww wow! XD This made me cry and audibly squeak with emotion - I think that's a first, usually fanfics never make me cry! But seriously this was so lovely, and really well-written - I particularly loved the fact that they just got back in the Impala and drove, even when mortally wounded - it's just such a force of habit for them. And the way you described their deaths was really good too, not saccharine or drawn-out at all - it was all the more hard hitting for its sparse brevity. Great job, keep up the awesomesauce work and DFTBA! XD
Pizzapig chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I lobe that story only one thing missing czstiel but other than that great fic
Jay Q chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Aw, they deserve a happy ending. So, thanks for writing this short but cute story.
Seriously, it makes me cry because there's probably not going to be an actual happy ending in the real thing. The boys have gone through so much and they'll keep going through more. Even in death, there'll be something haunting them, wether it's their past or the fact that they're dead.

Where they end up will also make a difference. But anyway... that's a story for another time.
Hey, did you know that since the writers signed a contract to make a season number 9, they're starting to re-write the whole thing. Also, the last episode from season 8 is named "Sacrifice"
HAVEN'T THE BOYS SACRIFICED ENOUGH?! Like, seriously. WHY. WHY OH WHY IS THE LAST SEASON'S EPISODE NAMED SACRIFICE.