Reviews for Last Drive
ellie.reynolds.777 chapter 1 . 10/24
Okay I don't read Death fics or curtain fics, but i gave this a try as it said "Kind of"

and you;re right it made silent tears cascade down, my face but also smile through them as you had Dean wake up next to his 14 yr old brother? If I read that right? or where they adults?

Great Happy ending- This was Dean's only happy wish since day one that we knew him- Awesome
riakida chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
Oh god... I am crying right now. Maybe this would be a fitting end for the show. For them to find peace, finally. Sad and happy at the same time.
haya chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
i also want an ending like that...sam and dean being together.. doesn't matter be it death or life i just want them together..i loved ur story u r great...
The Lonely God With a Box chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
I was actually expecting this to be horrible (as in, that you were going to be all evil and make me cry and what not), but it's not. It *is* a happy ending. How did you manage that? ;)
Disappearing Rose chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Oh My God! I'm crying here!
Good job Mandancie
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Holy crap. That was one of the shortest fics I have ever read. Yet it was able to make me cry as much or maybe more than any other fic I have ever read! So much emotion packed into it, and your writing is fantastic. You're an incredible writer and I can't wait to read some of your other works. Keep up the amazing job!
TRUMAN'S SHELL chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
It was a happy ending. I don't want them to die ever, but if they did I hope that this would be the out come. I agree Dark Side of the Moon, wasn't really the Heaven I would want them to have. Great Job.
ma chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Excellent what a way to go
Callisto-HK chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
So sad! But this version of Heaven is more promising than the one we saw on the show! :D
Itsmecoon chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Wow, You had me crying. It was happy and sad at the same time! Great job Loved it!
tealpaperclip27 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I would be very happy if it ended like this. Nice work.
jojospn chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
haha I'm the queen of killing the boys or putting them in bad situations :) Good job :)
Er-BearG32 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
This is very similar to how I think (and hope) the show will end! Course it'll tear me apart...but still! *sniff* Loved this, Amanda! Loved how you had included the boys' REAL happy memories: each other, Mary, John & Bobby...all under the same roof! Beautiful!
madinalakesavedmylife chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Aww wow! XD This made me cry and audibly squeak with emotion - I think that's a first, usually fanfics never make me cry! But seriously this was so lovely, and really well-written - I particularly loved the fact that they just got back in the Impala and drove, even when mortally wounded - it's just such a force of habit for them. And the way you described their deaths was really good too, not saccharine or drawn-out at all - it was all the more hard hitting for its sparse brevity. Great job, keep up the awesomesauce work and DFTBA! XD
Pizzapig chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I lobe that story only one thing missing czstiel but other than that great fic