Reviews for The Golden Four
nice
Ruth Joyce chapter 1 . 2/15
You're an excellent writer! I'm really looking forward to reading this.
ThaHufflepuffYoshi chapter 14 . 2/4
Please write more... It's soooo awesome.. And it's clearly the best big four fanfic i've ever read!
lalalala chapter 14 . 9/1/2014
Hey! This is an awesome story please continue to write it! Also were you thinking of cutting rapunzel's hair short and brown like in the movie? I'm a brunette which is why I love it! It would work great for a sort of "character nearly dies or gets attacked " thing. Just a suggestion :)
Also this review may have come up already bc my computer spazzed out so I'm just putting this up in case lol
i'mnotgoodatrevi chapter 14 . 8/31/2014
I really hope you continue with this story! Also were you thinking on rapunzel's short brown haircut? I'm a brunette so of course I support that style! I just think it would make a great "character almost dies or gets attacked" sorta thing,but you're the writer so yeah your choice. I think it's great that you brought anna and elsa into the story, and I was insanely obsessed with finding out more about frozen months before it came out too! Good luck!
Dragonpixie chapter 12 . 7/10/2014
I think that Jack/Elsa is freaking awesome.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/9/2014
Plz update.
fluffylizard chapter 14 . 6/28/2014
Plz update my curiosity is killing me im dying to know what happens this story is so cool.
fluffy lizard chapter 14 . 6/27/2014
Hi tomcat2425 im new to your fanfic and may I say
I love your stories, the secrets, the mysteries, the romance, the humor, all of it. And I was thinking about what you wrote, sure there are some good fanfic writer, but you are one of the best, you have a creative,abitious, loyal and brave mind always believeng and I cant wait to read your next chapter no matter how long it takes, your chapters are always worth the wait.
Julieta chapter 14 . 6/22/2014
I hope you keep going with this because is awesome, I mean, one of the best fanfictions I have read
LillyStoppable chapter 14 . 5/5/2014
Hi!
This is fabulous! I love Mericcup! (And there are already signs of it and Jackunzel!)
I've never read Harry Potter. I'm so sorry!
But I adore these kinds of stories anyway. So there! Hahahaha! 80
Hearts and Hugs,
Abby
P.S. Keep up the good work!
KairaB chapter 13 . 2/18/2014
Thank you for not shipping Jack with Elsa! Jackunzel and Mericcup Forever! Welcome back. I'm assuming you made Anna a first year, so does that mean Elsa is a fourth year since they have a three year age difference?
GadgetCid chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Short...but interesting.
101 and more ways to fangirl chapter 11 . 2/8/2014
If wouldve been even better if you made her attck the guy who said look at her hair. Or pull out her bow and an arrow from under her robes and say "i am the best archer in all of scotland, and i advice you take that back right now before an arrow is through your head." Then the boy says yay right, then merida shoots randomly at a tomato plant and shoots the arrow through two tomatos.
Gemstone1225 chapter 12 . 1/9/2014
Good idea about the sibling think with Jack and Elsa. Suggestion is Jack mentions his younger sister Elsa later, and she comes in in the next book if u will have one. Also, later I'll give a review logged in. I can carry on this story if you cannot.