Reviews for The Golden Four
Booksbooksbooks chapter 14 . 9/25
Luv it plz continue :D
Gamma Draconis a.k.a. Eltanin chapter 7 . 6/4
Well, it certainly wasn't Anna who threw the Big Four off course; it was Elsa and a hellish lot of Jelsa fan brats who ruined it all. Yep, that was a bit if hate-ish comment, but in all honesty, this is just stating a fact, and I would really have loved it if Anna actually had gotten the focus she deserved instead of Elsa stealing it all. For one, she is actually the main character of Frozen; not Elsa as it seems many thinks, or makes it be. Second, all RotBTFD fan fictions - well, most of them; the majority of them - focus around Elsa and of course that she is having a love interest with Jack Frost, which is completely ridiculous in my opinion seeing as the main and biggest basis for the couple is the similarities in ice powers, and it quickly turns out that the rest of the big group is shut out and it becomes a romantic, perky story about a shallow couple. Third, while Anna does have many resembles to Rapunzel, I think it would have been awesome if people had decided to put her into the Big Four instead of Elsa. Under this subject, Elsa is very isolated, FEARFUL and an actual adult. Plus she isn't even the main character, which gives another reason why she shouldn't be with the Big Four. Anna, on the other hand, is very much normal from any other of the two princesses in the Big Four - and a teen (people seem to not notice this, but all of the characters from the Big Four are teenagers and are very far from adult-minded, so placing Elsa into here would not only make her anxious and nervous beyond redemption, but her majorly and regal status would make it look like she is baby-sitting a bunch of teenagers instead of being part of them). Actually, Anna is the most normal of the true Big Five, which would make it an interesting combination for them all to have their own story for themselves.

And wow, long comment is long and was not meant to become like this. Anyway, I think it would have been awesome for Anna to be amongst the Big Four instead of Elsa (at any day) becuase she simple brings something new and adventures into an already epic crossover. Elsa... doesn't. One, as I've said, her regal status makes it inappropriate for her to be amongst teenagers; it makes her look like a mother. Two, Elsa is a very isolated woman and throwing her into a group of socialising-loving people makes it just too awkward for her. Three, she is FEARFUL, I mean, she's been in fear her whole life, and that just can't be changed that easily, and compared to the other four - actually, you don't even need to compare this to know what Elsa is - Elsa is a coward. And four, she doesn't add anything new. We already have a sister-protecting ice-wielder, so what good is she to this group. So yeah, Anna is so much better simply becuase she is different, energetic, brave, and then above all, she doesn't posses anything unnatural that makes her "special". She is special in her own way just by being heralded and completely normal.

Yeah, I love Anna. A lot.

Jesus. I did not mean to make this comment sooooo long. I just got caught up in everything and couldn't stop myself! XD
Ruth Joyce chapter 1 . 2/15
You're an excellent writer! I'm really looking forward to reading this.
ThaHufflepuffYoshi chapter 14 . 2/4
Please write more... It's soooo awesome.. And it's clearly the best big four fanfic i've ever read!
lalalala chapter 14 . 9/1/2014
Hey! This is an awesome story please continue to write it! Also were you thinking of cutting rapunzel's hair short and brown like in the movie? I'm a brunette which is why I love it! It would work great for a sort of "character nearly dies or gets attacked " thing. Just a suggestion :)
Also this review may have come up already bc my computer spazzed out so I'm just putting this up in case lol
i'mnotgoodatrevi chapter 14 . 8/31/2014
I really hope you continue with this story! Also were you thinking on rapunzel's short brown haircut? I'm a brunette so of course I support that style! I just think it would make a great "character almost dies or gets attacked" sorta thing,but you're the writer so yeah your choice. I think it's great that you brought anna and elsa into the story, and I was insanely obsessed with finding out more about frozen months before it came out too! Good luck!
Dragonpixie chapter 12 . 7/10/2014
I think that Jack/Elsa is freaking awesome.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/9/2014
Plz update.
fluffylizard chapter 14 . 6/28/2014
Plz update my curiosity is killing me im dying to know what happens this story is so cool.
fluffy lizard chapter 14 . 6/27/2014
Hi tomcat2425 im new to your fanfic and may I say
I love your stories, the secrets, the mysteries, the romance, the humor, all of it. And I was thinking about what you wrote, sure there are some good fanfic writer, but you are one of the best, you have a creative,abitious, loyal and brave mind always believeng and I cant wait to read your next chapter no matter how long it takes, your chapters are always worth the wait.
Julieta chapter 14 . 6/22/2014
I hope you keep going with this because is awesome, I mean, one of the best fanfictions I have read
LillyStoppable chapter 14 . 5/5/2014
This is fabulous! I love Mericcup! (And there are already signs of it and Jackunzel!)
I've never read Harry Potter. I'm so sorry!
But I adore these kinds of stories anyway. So there! Hahahaha! 80
Hearts and Hugs,
P.S. Keep up the good work!
KairaB chapter 13 . 2/18/2014
Thank you for not shipping Jack with Elsa! Jackunzel and Mericcup Forever! Welcome back. I'm assuming you made Anna a first year, so does that mean Elsa is a fourth year since they have a three year age difference?