Reviews for The finest of wines
goodBunnyBadbunny chapter 2 . 4/17
Good job.
FallenThorns chapter 2 . 4/5
-dies of nose bleeds- I love you for this. I am so all for this pairing now.
Voluptuous chapter 2 . 1/29
SOOOOooOoOoooooOOOOoo HOOTT! Oh gawd, this is just what i needed.
Thanks for writing it! XD
Imitation Angel chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
Masrur is one of my favorite characters and I CAN'T FREAKING FIND WHO TO SHIP HIM WITH. NO ONE FITS THE BILL. But this does a pretty convincing job with Sharrkan! I like the cute shipping of him with Yamu, but this satisfies me a lot better d: Great writing!
lovelykisses492 chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
so sexy :Q

and i just LOVE your characterization! it's refreshing to find a sharrkan who's not such a tsundere and a masrur who's not a cold jerk.

nope nope nope! shar is a dominating sexy beast and mas is just a tiny bit awkward 3
lovelykisses492 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
There needs to be more Masrur/Sharrkan in this fandom! 3
AniFreakZ chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
Finally another masrur x sharrkan fanfic! Aaaa this is so cute,sweet, and hot!
anon chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
s o good ... you are an incredible writer! please keep it up. xoxooxoxoxoxox 3
KeiMaxwell chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
I think there was still enough fluff in this, haha. Very nice end to this. Lovely.
KeiMaxwell chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Just... wow. This is ultra hot. And the funny bits in between make it all the more perfect. Omg. I love it. Reading the next chapter later. :3
Autumn Laef chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
oh my... this is beyond awesome! they are made for each other this is so so soooo hot!
you need to write more MasShar! *mind blown*
LifewithYaoi chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
I love Masrur x Sharrkan !
You should write more XD
Thanks for the story
SweetxSnowxDream chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
oh..my...god...that was just THE BEST lemon I have ever read :O!

I loved the roughness of it and the way that you described him being so stretched. I seriously would be having a nose bleed right now XD

THANK YOU SO MUCH for writing this and making my day :D!
atlaobsession chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
You've done it again! You've raised the bar too high now I just can't enjoy any other style of writing for this ship, which limits me, but I can just read this fic all over again 3 lol thanks for another chapter! It was very steamy ;) can't wait for the fluff one shot!
atlaobsession chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
OMG! Thank you for writing such lovely smut for this pairing! It is so rare it seems sadly! Please write more, I love your writing style 3