Reviews for The finest of wines
GemNika chapter 2 . 1/9
Absolutely fabulous! I can't wait to read more from you! Especially with Masrur. That man needs love. And lots of pwp. Gobs of it. I loved this, though! Keep up the great work!
Anon chapter 2 . 6/27/2015
This is by far the best fanfic I've ever read and OMG I absolutely love it.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/15/2015
So freaking cute! I love those two together, thanks for the great read, I'll be looking forward to the fluff .
silver chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
this is completely fantastic. gonna reread it until i die.
Here's Your Cheese Omelette chapter 2 . 11/1/2014
This was perfection. It was everything I wanted from this pairing. Dark skinned, white haired anime boys with slutty bondage clothing will be the death of me.
Vanillamoo chapter 2 . 9/22/2014
Omfg. Best. BEST. BESSSTTT MAGI FANFIC EVER ** I ship MasrurxShar like hell ** I'm so glad someone had finally written such a good fanfic of them Thank you for writing such a smutty fanfic i loved the lemon ** this is so going into my favourites **
TheAmbiguousOne chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Can you please make more of these
aFellowFanalis chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
This is amazing
wait have i said that already...?
aFellowFanalis chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
LIKE ARGHHHH
TheDeadBeat chapter 2 . 4/17/2014
Good job.
FallenThorns chapter 2 . 4/5/2014
-dies of nose bleeds- I love you for this. I am so all for this pairing now.
Voluptuous chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
SOOOOooOoOoooooOOOOoo HOOTT! Oh gawd, this is just what i needed.
Thanks for writing it! XD
Imitation Angel chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
Masrur is one of my favorite characters and I CAN'T FREAKING FIND WHO TO SHIP HIM WITH. NO ONE FITS THE BILL. But this does a pretty convincing job with Sharrkan! I like the cute shipping of him with Yamu, but this satisfies me a lot better d: Great writing!
1732091 chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
so sexy :Q

and i just LOVE your characterization! it's refreshing to find a sharrkan who's not such a tsundere and a masrur who's not a cold jerk.

nope nope nope! shar is a dominating sexy beast and mas is just a tiny bit awkward 3
1732091 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013