Reviews for The finest of wines
SoulMore chapter 2 . 3/5
FAN!~
IShipAnimePeeps chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
Dafuq I just read? I thought this would be a Jafaar x Morgiana lemon, since there is like none on the planet, not a yaoi. Well, you did well my friend.

-IShipAnimePeeps
Guest chapter 2 . 12/18/2016
I'M NOT KIDDING I HAVE NEVER READ A FANFICTION WRITTEN THIS WELL! Like you knew exactly what to add and everything! This was so amazing! Like now I want to read everything you write! Like 100 out of 10! Beautiful work!
ms.aleleh chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
;j no n baby v y bn
The Long Nights chapter 2 . 8/23/2016
This fanfic has changed my life. I now know the true meaning of happiness. Somewhere in heaven God himself weeps, because he too has read this and is feeling #blessed.

Marvelous. Amazing. Stupendous. Sensational. Magnificent. Delightful. 10 stars out of 5.
GemNika chapter 2 . 1/9/2016
Absolutely fabulous! I can't wait to read more from you! Especially with Masrur. That man needs love. And lots of pwp. Gobs of it. I loved this, though! Keep up the great work!
Anon chapter 2 . 6/27/2015
This is by far the best fanfic I've ever read and OMG I absolutely love it.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/15/2015
So freaking cute! I love those two together, thanks for the great read, I'll be looking forward to the fluff .
silver chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
this is completely fantastic. gonna reread it until i die.
Here's Your Cheese Omelette chapter 2 . 11/1/2014
This was perfection. It was everything I wanted from this pairing. Dark skinned, white haired anime boys with slutty bondage clothing will be the death of me.
Vanillamoo chapter 2 . 9/22/2014
Omfg. Best. BEST. BESSSTTT MAGI FANFIC EVER ** I ship MasrurxShar like hell ** I'm so glad someone had finally written such a good fanfic of them Thank you for writing such a smutty fanfic i loved the lemon ** this is so going into my favourites **
TheAmbiguousOne chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Can you please make more of these
aFellowFanalis chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
This is amazing
wait have i said that already...?
aFellowFanalis chapter 1 . 6/18/2014