Reviews for Death, Plus One
bonesfan619 chapter 15 . 11/1
I know it has been quite some time since you updated this, but I really do hope you can finish it!
CassieLiam4 chapter 16 . 8/13
This story is so good. I cant wait to read more. please post again soon
Lily Live chapter 16 . 7/26
I have become an enormous fan of the stories you write. I am in awe. I know you will get back to this one in due time. It is so worth waiting for.
Amy chapter 16 . 6/10
This is very interesting. Next chapter pleaaaaase?
bonesfan619 chapter 16 . 6/4
Please, please, please update! :)
BonesBoothForever chapter 16 . 4/27
Pleaseā€¦Pleaseā€¦Please finish this story! Love it.
stapes206 chapter 16 . 3/21
Just re-read the story. I am dying for it to be finished or at least another chapter. **Hint Hint
Eliberor chapter 16 . 3/20
I'm really enjoying this story. Please keep updating it! I would like to know if Stires will make another appearance. Also, I would like to find out if/when Brennan is able to spend the night at her apartment.
Greybonesfreak11 chapter 16 . 12/28/2014
I really liked this story. Please update the next chapter.
kellyanthropologicallyspeaking chapter 16 . 11/17/2014
Still loving this story! I love irrational Brennan haha
KKKat chapter 16 . 10/25/2014
That was a great Chapter. I love Brennan when she is angry!
jameni chapter 16 . 10/23/2014
Thank you for sharing your time and talent with us all!
I really like this story and look forward to your nexst posting.
eppystjust chapter 16 . 10/21/2014
Great chapter! I always enjoy your writing! I have been a lurker for years, and you are my first review (I know... bad, ff reader, bad!) I just re-read CYSHAB for the 4th or 5th time and was delighted to see that the sequel was still in progress! I started it last night and am hooked!
I live in Knoxville, TN and am delighted to read about my town (as I write this from the UT campus... ;) ). I wish Lorelai's existed IRL!
Your writing is wonderful, your dialogue is spot on! I can't wait for the next chapter to come out. :)
1luvgsr chapter 16 . 10/13/2014
Love a fiery Bones! It might have been a bit shorter then usual, but still an excellent chapter!
jsboneslover chapter 16 . 10/5/2014
I always love it when Bones rushes in to defend her partner! Booth has to get used to it, doesn't he?

I love Cullen and miss him. I was hoping we would see something of him this season as the FBI gets cleaned out.

The first two episodes were very intense, and my supply of Kleenex is depleted. Time for a little more humor to seep in.