Reviews for Death, Plus One
barbar99 chapter 16 . 10/4/2017
Hi Jazzy
I just want to let you know that as fellow Bones fan I really love this story. Its really unique and i love the unique personality quirks u gave the characters. I hope you come back to this story to atleast give us readers some closure. Please let me know if you do.

Bar
HarperMarine chapter 16 . 4/6/2017
PLEASE UP DATE! Ily and your writing
Big Fan chapter 16 . 12/30/2016
Please update! I LOVE this story arc!
Me chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
Please, please, please update! I love this story arc! :)
Anonymous189 chapter 7 . 11/5/2016
I absolutely love your response to sneaky, lowlife, mean reviews! Keep up the good work, both with your writing and with how you deal with spineless readers with no backbone to even put their names on their reviews. You go girl!
ZinaR chapter 16 . 10/23/2016
I hope that you will come back to this story one day soon. I read your note about the storyline and the story being in hiatus, but it was a wonderfully written piece and I am sure that you can recreate the storyline and even make it better.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/10/2016
Amazing story!
Guest chapter 16 . 4/22/2016
I just re-read this story, as well as CYSHAB, and I'm still hoping you will be able to finish this story, even though I know you lost you outline. In the meantime I will enjoy your other stories.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/25/2016
Please come back
bonesfan619 chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
I have re-read both CYSH,AB and this story at least four times in the past few months. I love this story line! Please, please, PLEASE update this one soon! :)
bonesfan619 chapter 15 . 11/1/2015
I know it has been quite some time since you updated this, but I really do hope you can finish it!
CassieLiam4 chapter 16 . 8/13/2015
This story is so good. I cant wait to read more. please post again soon
Lily Live chapter 16 . 7/26/2015
I have become an enormous fan of the stories you write. I am in awe. I know you will get back to this one in due time. It is so worth waiting for.
Amy chapter 16 . 6/10/2015
This is very interesting. Next chapter pleaaaaase?
bonesfan619 chapter 16 . 6/4/2015
Please, please, please update! :)