Reviews for Way Beyond Star-Crossed Love
this is nice and brings a side to Glimmer I never thought about before.
imaagine4ever chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Wow. I'm seeing Glimmer in a whole new perspective now. She doesn't seem like the villain, just a victim. Great job!
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
I didn't know what to expect, when I found this fic, but I'm really glad I did. I love that its from Glimmer's pov, and that we get a peak into her thoughts. The pairing is a little odd, but as Glimmer stated, what sane girl wouldn't fall for Peeta. i would say myself, but I'm not sane.

Its sad that being a career tribute from 1, that Glimmer has to act a certain way, and that the Capitol expects her to chase after Cato and not Peeta. I really like how she falls for him, and the moment they have together while nursing cups of coco.

I love that part with her talking to Peeta about Katniss, and he smiles and kisses her on her forehead. Its also sweet how his smile is the image that sticks in her mind as she dies.
LaylaxxMarie16 chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
I love this, ok.
Redbookbluebook chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Well. That made me tear up a little. Very sweet yet melancholy one shot.
whiskedaway chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Oh god. What. That.

I almost cried- you made that pairing so plausible and plain heartbreaking, you've practically converted me into a GlimmerPeeta shipper. And I'm almost ashamed to admit it, but I actually disliked Peeta for his goody shoes personality before I read your fic and now I've pulled him up into my favorites list...

I don't suppose you could write anymore of this kind?
Someone's Charm chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
This is so weird, because last night when I was working on a final paper, I thought about Glimmer and Peeta but thought there were probably too few stories to check out. Then today I hit your profile for a little paper break and found this!
I understand what you mean about this being an odd pairing, but I think it works, and you hit on the reasons why in this story. It's not a stretch to see Glimmer as a girl who has had much experience with the wrong guys and finds, in the end, she prefers just someone who would treat her kindly. From there, it's natural for her to be attracted to Peeta's innate kindness. You explored this really well.
My only complaint is how the story seemed to drag a little before hitting an actual scene, as in with interaction and dialogue. Though the parts before it had been drabble-esque, they were still interesting to read, because you're just that strong of a writer.
One of my favorite things is how you're able to see past the facade of Glimmer that so many readers get caught in, and I partially blame it on us only knowing her through Katniss' judgmental perspective. Part of me wonders if Katniss resented her for her easy beauty. That's another topic.
The part with her "inexplicably" calling for Marvel made no sense. Usually you're pretty good about making sense of things, so this was probably a by-product of writing this in such a short amount of time.
Thanks for writing this! It was such a treat from one of the most gifted writers I know. Hurrah for our District One tributes! Bon chance with writing and schoolwork!
mh89 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Well thanks for making me sob with this beautiful tragic one-shot. You're really an amazing writer.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I love it! You have made the pairing bearable with your awesome writing!
Hahukum Konn chapter 1 . 4/5/2013