Reviews for Tangent Lines
Freya Annalise Malfoy chapter 1 . 4/11
Love your story. Thank you for sharing.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 8/15/2017
*lets out a deep deep sigh as I cover my hand over my chest* There is nothing in this world I love more than when you're reading a story and it ends up being way more amazing than you thought it would. You read the summary and think, it sounds like an interesting story. Then you're smiling and grinning as you read and when you reach the finale line, you're sad that it's over but are surprised in a great pleasing way with how much you liked it. Which is exactly what happened to me.

This story just ended up being more and I loved it. I seriously did. It was well-done, very engaging, so realistic and so incredibly drarry and reminded me yet again why I love these two so much and will ship them until my daying day. You did an awesome job
AliceCullen3 chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
LOVE IT!
m.vargas086 chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
My third time reading this story, and i just love love love it! Really, what a fantastic story! This one is going on my top ten list! Out of all the 400 and something stories I've read lol.
Madoma chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
This was absolutely adorable. I love how you kept them in character even with all the mental shit going on in their minds.
Brilliant.
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
heartwarming ;)
Tekko chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Ahhhh I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this! I love how Harry just sort of imposes his will onto Draco and the blond's all 'God you're so annoying *goes along with anyway*'

Thank you for this!

Tekko
me backwards chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Awwwwwwwww
So cute!
Carling chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
So lovely. The mood, the pacing, the storyline and Draco's perspective were all perfect.
Bookwoman17NerdyMom chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
This is such an interesting take on Draco and Harry. I find myself coming back to it again and again. Thank you for this fresh perspective!
Beth
ThisxIsxMyxOtp chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Omg, this was amazibg
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
This story is brilliant! It's a great idea, with a great progression and build-up in !OT a lot of words. And you have a wonderful way with words.
Nancy
AkashaV chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Truly lovely. :)
Princess-Warrior 17 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
*Sigh* Why can't Draco and Harry be real? Seriously, the way that you have them portrayed here makes me want to meet them in reality so badly. They were just so sweet in this story. Pretty much whenever they had any interaction, I said, "Awww." I loved how Harry needed to be held at night, and Draco was the one to do it. It was perfect, really. And I thought it was adorable how they stood by each other through everything. It was sad seeing Harry so lonely, and Draco so isolated, but it worked out in the end.

I cannot get over how much talent you have. Please continue to write. I'm kind of obsessed with your stories, even though it's probably not healthy haha. Still, they are great reads.
DeiStarr chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
"humming softly to himself at the pleasure of not being a stupid heroic git" - Laughs out loud and thinks that you're awesome.

Actually, there were quite a few things that made me laugh in this. Enjoyed it!