Reviews for Savages
Hongo En chapter 20 . 5/3

(Wait ... doesn't that mean that it is in fact Rowan who was wed to Roslin? Eh, It works !)
I have to say I have a really bad feeling about Baby Robb's future, he was the sacrifice wasn't he? If she ever meet Daenerys they would have that in common, poor girls !
Yelena Belova chapter 24 . 12/16/2015
BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ! finished it within two day's time. it is definitely the best of your works. Kudos!
Yelena Belova chapter 21 . 12/16/2015
you devious little writer you
Yelena Belova chapter 18 . 12/16/2015
Excuse me but did you just killed my favorite character of yours? I would have celebrated the old coot Frey's death but you killed her and Aedan like ? and Robb's all sad and depressed and it hurts to see(read) him like this
Yelena Belova chapter 16 . 12/15/2015
Oh goodness! What a twist this was; Robert Baratheon's daughter damn. I have found your stories enamoring and very well written that leaves no room for critics. Yeah I'm cheeky. I love your characters and how you draw them. Your stories are worth the time reading
lisaflowers chapter 24 . 9/16/2015
just beautiful. Seriously.
gaskarth-wolf chapter 7 . 9/8/2015
I'm currently not logged in, obviously, but holy HELL ! I love all of your Robb stories so much and they're my favorite Rob stories of all time and goodness GRACIOUS, Fallon called him /her/ wolf! Hers! I probably seem really whacked out but honest to god I'm not. Keep up the good work!
patty.clark.792 chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
I like seeing people from Skagos, since Rickon might have some chacharacteristics of these people once he returns to Winterfell.
MartyBoo chapter 24 . 1/7/2015
This was by for the most well-written Robb Stark fan fiction ever created! So sad it had to end
Runner043 chapter 24 . 7/6/2014
Just finished your story. Am also a fan of happy endings, and was glad to see Robb win the tournament and that honor was the focus for both of them. And the fast forward to 6 kids was a great and unexpected addition.
Runner043 chapter 16 . 7/1/2014
I was right, I was right, I was right! Had it figured out that she was Robert Baratheon's daughter.
Runner043 chapter 14 . 6/29/2014
Have been enjoying your story. Fallon is an interesting character. Laughed at the name of Lord Frey's son.
SunlitMercy chapter 24 . 6/11/2014
I'm not even sure how to begin to review something as grand and expertly written as this story. Even now, I think I might have to pause to wipe away tears. The way you've crafted Savages and your mastery of storytelling really ties everything up into a pretty green ribbon and delivers a story that is so full of passion I cannot begin to think of how to leave an adequate review. You've managed to create such a richness with your original characters that, if I hadn't previously known any information about Game of Thrones, I would have assumed they were already characters from the books/show. My god, the detail and time you must have put in to construct Skagos and it's culture, on top of basing the language off Gaelic, blew my mind. Quite honestly, I don't think I've read a story quite like yours in the construction of an original culture. The more you wrote of Skagos, the more I felt like I was there with Robb and Fallon, imaging the beautiful mountain tops and the horses racing across the fields. The detail within the system of the Magnars and the Nighean was so rich and colorful, I honestly wish it was a plot point within the actual Game of Thrones storyline. Again, you've constructed such a beautiful culture, I cannot begin to even wrap my head around how you managed to do it.

Fallon, ah brave, stubborn Fallon. Now here's an original character that is believable, well developed and relatable. She's everything a girl hopes to be, but you didn't just leave it at that. You added her bastard title to give flavor and kick to the story and let me tell you- you couldn't have made a better choice. This just made her more believable in my opinion. And the way she interacted with Robb was stunning. Thank god, you kept him in character and you did it with your own flavor. I've read a lot of Robb/OC stories that are just not believable in not only their characterization of Robb, but also of the OC. You've transcended this and for that, I'm sure every reader here thanks you.

Her brothers made me smile and I really believe gave the story the extra flavor that it needed. They were brave, trustworthy and their strong ties to family made them favorite characters of mine. I simply can't decide which brother I like better since they're both so well written, both similar, yet unique in characterization.

I also really like how you handled the AU portion of your story. It felt real, like if the Red Wedding in the original plot line hadn't happened, this is the path Robb's storyline would have taken in terms of war and victories. Often times, it's difficult for an author to continue creating a believable plot line in an AU story as they don't have the original story to go off of as much as they do their own plot, but you certainly managed to create something beyond that.

Let me just say, I was upset for days when I read the chapter containing the goodbye. I really was because I'm so attached to these characters and your storyline. And the chapter before the epilogue, I was sitting with my hands to my mouth, trying not to squeal with glee and wake up my household I was so happy. But happy is not even the word. I felt you truly gave the characters a justified ending for all their suffering and sacrifices. That, to me, is what makes a true storyteller; someone who knows how to provide correct and well deserved endings. I had a notion that Robb would be competing, but when Fallon saw the grey stone in her ring for the first time, I just knew. And then the green ribbon- how fantastic! I do believe knights used to take tokens from their lady and tie them to their armor so kudos to you for keeping with tradition! It was a nice detail. I felt like crying when they were reunited. And I think keeping them from each other for so many chapters really helped make the reunion all that more enjoyable. Truly it makes sense for Robb to compete. You stated many times in the story and made it very clear that Robb had issues with honor and keeping Fallon's name clean. For him to compete gives them both a sense of duty and honor and you tied in those aspects and Fallon's culture beautifully. We finally got a look at the Skagosi traditions firsthand! And what a way to end it. So many children and such a well deserved ending.

I know this review is unbelievably long, so I'll end it with saying thank you. It's not everyday you come across stories like this one and authors who truly take their time in creating a world where characters are rich and thrive in an original plot line. I didn't want it to end, but truly it was a beautiful conclusion. Thank you again, for your masterful storytelling and please, never stop writing.
Guest chapter 24 . 5/24/2014
This was so good! Fallon is my hero. Thank you for this. I almost didn't read because lack of reviews but I am glad I did. I don't know why people don't appreciate this story more! Review people review! lolastark is brilliant!
Callalily8 chapter 24 . 5/22/2014
What a phenomenal story.
I consider myself to be a constructive critic after working with creative writers my entire undergraduate career, but I loved every part of your tale. All the weaving of story lines...the ending...the character development.
Just know you are a truly talented writer/story teller. I plan to follow anything you write, and anxiously await your updates.