Reviews for Savages
Lady.Shirenna.Stark chapter 24 . 23h ago
Fantastic! I literally laughed, cried, said wtf, and got mad all throughout this story! You're a genius! Bravo!
Lottietee chapter 18 . 4/16
AHHHHHHHHHHH i can't believe you killed her noooo
Nocte Ambulavero chapter 24 . 3/9
This was absolutely brilliant. Your characters were all fleshed out beautifully, I loved the way you worked with the original plot, and you have an excellent eye for detail.

Your OC's fit in perfectly with the original cast, and I have to say that Fallon now ranks in my top ten list of favorite heroines. Excellent job, and I hope you keep writing!
Lil chapter 24 . 3/4
there is only a handful of people who can write/depict robb well and let me say you are most definitely in that handful
You are an amazingly fantastic writer. I can always tell when a story is going to be good when, after the first chapter, I fall in love with the characters. You did a wonderful job with Fallon, Enat, Rowan, Broden, even pre-exisiting characters. Being a fan of GoT I wondered how you would handle certain plot points, but you completely blew me away with how you wove your own tale into the tapestry and created this piece of art. You truly made this story your own, and I just wanted to let you know that I'm totally fan-girling all over the place right now and it's all your fault. Seriously though, well done. This is definitely a fanfic to be proud of :)
A chapter 24 . 3/2
omg i love your writing so much and i cant wait for your next story
ANewLight chapter 24 . 2/21
I can't even believe it. I can't believe it's finally over. Everything was perfect as always, everything! I'm not even sure what to write except that it was perfect and makes me so happy. I thought it was so cute that they named one of their children Jon, especially b/c I definitely though Jon Snow and Enat would be together or at least rendezvous a bit more (but I really like Garlan so I'm happy). Rickon was definitely the icing on the cake for me! I loved how much you have included him in the story, especially because we actually see so little of him in the GOT series. Though Rickon may have been one of my favorite parts, my absolute favorite about this final chapter is that Fallon and Robb have so many children! And I love it because it just seems so like Robb, you know? Being king was never anything that Robb really cared about...all he wanted was for his family to be happy and it would make sense that he would want a family of his own, of course (I also just keep picturing how happy he was, on the show, when Talisa told him she was pregnant). So I really loved that you captured that.
This story has made me both smile and cry, and that is one of the main reasons why I love to read. When a story can make me feel so many different emotions, I know that it is something truly special. So I really wanted to thank YOU, Lola, for writing such a genuinely wonderful, heartfelt story. I've loved every moment and will continue to read all your future stories (excited for the next RobbxOC one!).

P.S.
I did receive your PMs. Sorry I haven't really responded through that, but I will do better in the future (assuming that we PM again, that is). Also, I think it would be great if you decided to write JaimexOC. Jaime is such a complex character that I feel like there are so many options for him.
RosesInJamJars chapter 24 . 2/18
That was such a lovely ending- AJBRUIWEHAKRBOJ 'lovely' is the only adjective that springs to mind.
:D
WhatsGoingOn chapter 24 . 2/17
MKGREJFOI23J4IO32J4R

PERFECT ENDING, M'KAY! They would have seven children like rabbits
ANewLight chapter 23 . 2/15
Oh my goodness. I don't know why you're apologizing for the chapter being insanely long because I love that it was! Maybe it's just me, but I get super excited for longer chapters...I get to read more of a story that I love. It also gave us a lot of detail about how Fallon, her family, and the Starks are living after the war. Anyway, the chapter was amazing, of course. It was better than amazing. I'm pretty sure I always say this but I loved everything about this chapter. For some reason, Rickon was actually one of my favorite parts. I liked knowing that he stayed to learn more and that Bran had visited before as well. And we got to see some of Drystan with his family! I'm also glad that Fallon got a chance to tell Broden that she loves him just as much as she loves Rowen. It was a beautiful moment. Speaking of beautiful moments, the way Robb came back to Fallon was so incredibly pleasing, satisfying, and beautiful. I wasn't sure how he was going to show up, but the way you wrote it was absolutely perfect. I could just go on and on...
I'm happy that you will be writing a new Robb/OC story. I will definitely miss Fallon and her family, but I know your new story will be just as enjoyable. Thanks for being such a great writer and I can't wait for the epilogue. :)
klandgraf2007 chapter 5 . 2/15
FINALLY! lol...almost expected Kathryn to make an appearance as one of Fallon's brother's wives for some odd reason I want to know what happened to her and Theon. anyways sad that this story is ending, its been one of my favorites.
Anon chapter 23 . 2/13
omg i'm like you i'm not ready to let go of robb and fallon but still you could do so much with them (cough cough, one-shot side stories) ;)
WhatsGoingOn chapter 23 . 2/12
Sobbing so much BUT THIS TIME ITS OF JOY!
aren chapter 23 . 2/12