Reviews for A Little Friendly Competition
Sweet : )

It is fascinating how many writers let Christine and Spock do sports : )))
beautiful letter
i am seriously curious now
cool like it
ButIHaveNoFear chapter 10 . 12/1/2016
This was a nice story, and I enjoyed it! I liked seeing the characters who normally take a back seat to other characters right in the action. Your writing is very clear, and you include good details about what characters think and feel, and what their motives are. You were able to show how the crew really looks out for each other in a non-danger situation! Where I work, the others and I can get along, and we have for years, but it certainly isn't the Enterprise!
ButIHaveNoFear chapter 8 . 12/1/2016
No wonder Kirk is a good captain; he doesn't miss a detail of his crew's behavior!
fantasyinmymind chapter 10 . 5/15/2015
YAY! So glad to see this finished. I did enjoy the behind the scenes maneuvering with Nyota and crew. Well done.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/15/2015
Well done. Yeah, with Spock's agility, quick mind, and mathematical understandings, I can see where he could easily master tennis. Neat twist on this paring.
Linda chapter 10 . 1/17/2014
LOVED the story! More Spock and Christine, please!
Anamary Armygram chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
This is cute so far. I'm glad I came in late, so I won't have to wait for the next chapters! :)
murphycat chapter 10 . 10/13/2013
Really cute, intricate story. Was the poisoning on purpose or accidental?
EveningInHornersCorners chapter 10 . 8/12/2013
A lovely ending to a lovely story!
dizzy - in - the - izzy chapter 10 . 6/15/2013
Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh! I just read all of this in the car on the way to my grandparents house and now I cant stop smiling! I hope there is more, because I love it. :))))
T'Lu chapter 10 . 5/29/2013
Great ending chapter! I love the tension in the air when Uhura announced the challenger's identity, and the behaviour of everyone involved was very true to character. Overall, a great story. I'm looking forward to reading new stories from you!
T'Lu chapter 9 . 5/27/2013
I like this chapter. Christine is in a better place, emotionally, and Spock is fighting to get past his Vulcan half to let her know how he feels about her. The stage is set!

Looking forward to the final chapter, but I have to bail out right now. Tomorrow. :-)

Oh, one quick technical comment: If Christine had rec'd an urgent message from Earth, it would probably have gone through Uhura, so she would have known about it. And if for some reason she hadn't been at her station when it arrived, she could have found out who it was from easily once McCoy told her about it.