Reviews for Bella Donna
Kksmum chapter 18 . 8/14
Loved it. Now working my way through all your stuff. Thanks.
EeWee chapter 26 . 8/1
Great story ladies.
Iersseltje chapter 26 . 7/12
Loved this story. Thank you for sharing.
Lillywhite1 chapter 26 . 4/16
Thanks for writing this wonderfull story!
Leslie E chapter 1 . 4/5
Very promising start!
jk chapter 12 . 3/2
I'm confused...he said in the last chapter that he loved angela and if he hadn't been turned that they would be married with grandchildren by now...but then in chapter 12 he says that he was 30 when changed and spent all his money on hookers and shit...then he was with jane (JANE!EEEWWWW
jk chapter 10 . 3/2
fucking ewwww he was with angela? sooo freaking gross...and he loved that mousy bitch?

god your Edwards suck balls
jk chapter 2 . 3/2
why are your versions of Edward always used up and nasty?
SassyCass chapter 3 . 2/11
Hmmm, big "o"s and targets. Sounds like Bella is a bad, bad . . . Assassin? G-man, urrrr, Woman?
shannon30033 chapter 26 . 2/8
Thanks. Another great one! Keep up the good words, ladies!
shannon30033 chapter 22 . 2/8
Where was James hiding that Rose & Edward couldn't sniff him out?
2loveybunnies chapter 26 . 12/13/2015
Awesome story! Took me a while to get around to reading it, but so glad I finally did! I'm currently on a JiffyKate binge, re-reading some of my faves and getting around to the ones I missed. I'm reading on my phone so I haven't reviewed every chapter but I did thoroughly enjoy them! Thanks so much for sharing!
luvmi4alwyz chapter 9 . 12/12/2015
All the feels. I was hoping for a moment that James would find her in the office that way she could have strung along her secret agenda a little longer but this was so much better. I can't even express how happy I am that she didn't run away and coming clean with Edward being so honest gave me a cathartic feeling.
luvmi4alwyz chapter 8 . 12/11/2015
GLASS HOUSE! Gah Livie is an angstmistress that shit had me raw. Up late crying eating peanut mms and sipping tequila hurt! Im such an angst lover nothing feels better like begin torn apart ripped raw and then pieced together feeling better in the end. Rose! ROSE love me some rose brash determined head strong thats my bitch and I gather Edward turned Rose and she's not too happy about that. Still. She and McCarty are serious which makes me smile its evident that he makes her better completes her. So Bella and Edward have both skipped the kinda like you stage to seriously crushing on you feelings. Def not sure how this will turn out because someone is going to have to take the first step. I feel like kissing is safe tho, I think the surge of energy was strictly on an emotional level. Something he hadn't felt in so long that it shocked him away from her so hopefully some awake sober kissing or drunk kissing is to come this was one of the best chaps yet soooo good!
luvmi4alwyz chapter 7 . 12/11/2015