Reviews for A Simple Life
:3 i love it when you explained how sterek felt to each other! :D
Karin chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Cute and adorable :-)
Archangel of Dragons chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
So nice, sweet and everything one can ask for! Favourites!
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Storylover158 chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Thank you for this. I just read a really sad story and I needed something to make me happy. Now onto the sequel.
Luka'sBlade chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I wish this was longer
Fullmoontonightt chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
This was cute as hell 3
I love the Stiles as a fox thing, it's awesome.
Chrissy Truman chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
That was fantastic. Love, love to you.
pepsi.bottle.2.hyperness chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
There aren't proper words to describe my feelings right now. 10000000000000/1 3
Triumphia chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I really love the natural part of this story. Although the show focuses on werewolves, there are only so much focusing on actual wild lives and this story is totally awesome! BTW, for the first half of the story I thought the real Stiles is actually the one with Scott in the forest, and that he is somehow related with the fox... Anyway, really great story.
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
This was fantastic! I love it so much. The idea is so unique and lovely. You worked the characters perfectly and captured the more animalistic side of Stiles before he was, well, Stiles. :D
Kar3 B3ar chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
This story was fantabulous and I don't understand why it doesn't have more reviews because it deserves it! :D I love how perfectly you were able to capture both Derek's and Stiles' thoughts and emotions. And I loved that it took a while for Stiles to realize it was love because he's so new to being human. I don't know if you're planning a sequel but that would be cool. The way you ended it here was really good though so I guess you don't need it. Once again though, this story was amazing and I loved every bit of it. You know a story is great when it can evoke emotion and that's what this did for me! _
LiquidCrystal chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
loved it!
Unbroken Situations chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I absolutely loved this :) a fox is the perfect animal for Stiles!
d767468 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I love your writing. This was great.
Can't wait for your next story.