Reviews for Hands
Darkover chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Dear Calenlass Greenleaf: This was an interesting and well-written collection of moments in Aragorn's life. Well composed, graphic, and enjoyable to read. Thanks for writing and posting it. Sincerely, Darkover
Deandra chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Very nice indeed! It would seem you still have your fanfic chops even after 2 years. Excellent examination of how a viewpoint can change after time and experience.

If you're interested, a couple of typos:

We have not be forsa-' - should be “not been”

if they could to not save more? - remove “to” after “could”

into his lungs, want to wound and kill. – probably should be “wants”

Some high, other low. – should be “others”

But he as triumph. – should be “has” rather than “as”

- Deandra
Kailey chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Wow! I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story. It was a very insightful and introspective piece and very well-written. It's always refreshing to find a story that is well-written and well-thought out. Great job capturing the emotion of the moment in a concise way. Overall, fantastic job!
StarLight9 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Mellon nin! I jumped in joy when I saw a new LotR story from you! I hope the nostalgia lasts long enough to make you produce a few more :-)

What a great story! I especially liked Erestor's wise words in the beginning. Poor Estel, paper cuts are nasty! But it was only the beginning of a lifelong lesson and I am happy he learned it at the end and managed to find peace with himself and his perception with his hands. Yes, there is so much good and evil one's hands could do, but a true murderer could never use them the way Aragorn can.

Please keep writing! I know you don't mean to return to fandom actively, but it is so good to have you here!

LalaithElerrina chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I truly enjoyed this story, watching Aragorn grow and learn, his hand doing good and helping people all along the way. I especially liked Erestor's little teaching moment there at the beginning.
Larner chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Oh, how right this is. From the words of Erestor to the time of acceptance that he has become the King foretold and that he can draw back those the dark seeks to claim, he has become Estel embodied, and indeed the Healer, the Renewer. I truly appreciated this!