Reviews for Angelic Iridescence
Jon Voris chapter 4 . 6/16/2014
You *DEFINITELY* Have Me *HOOKED*, I'm Just *DYING* To Read The Next Chapter !
That Said, 150/5 Stars ;)
videogamenerd101 chapter 4 . 1/20/2014
I wonder whose voice is that. I think it's probably Takeru's.

Anyway, your writing style is stunning and beautiful—not even kidding. It's so detailed but not overly detailed, and the writing just flows so well. Everyone is really IC given the AU circumstances, so that's good.

Update soon!
videogamenerd101 chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
This was short, but it was still really good. So Hikari wasn't meant to be a Pariah, huh. And Takeru first met her in a dream, I'm guessing. That story about the Child of Hope and Light defeating some evil seems important to the plot.
videogamenerd101 chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
I still wonder how Takeru knows Hikari. And is Takeru a Pariah, too, since he has a Mark? Hmm…

I really like how well you captured Hikari and how overwhelmed she was by the new lifestyle she's facing. Your descriptions of the castle were really good, too.
videogamenerd101 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Wow, I already really like this! You have a really nice writing style, and this is such a creative plot, too. I'd really like to see where you go with this.

Takeru and Hikari have known each other for ten years? I wonder what that's about. Well, I'll just read on.
Milana16 chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
. .More!
savetheday chapter 4 . 1/10/2014
i wish it was a little longer because it's been a while since you updated but it's okay, getting a short one is better than not getting anything at all heh.
and it's a good chapter, I'm liking the story and I'm really looking forward to see where it's going! :)
chromate chapter 4 . 1/9/2014
Indeed it's been so long, and even though it's just a short chapter (in terms of development) I'm still glad to see you update this! Nothing much I can add since this is a revision of the previous story. Whether this or your other fics, I hope you'll get to update them as soon as possible too. Take care!
Milana16 chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
Nice story so far... and that was a good stand alone chapter weven if too short Well you won't make everyone happy, but still I find plot interesting...and that prophecy O.o
Keep writing, please!
KHLostEmpress chapter 3 . 10/2/2013
Very good. I think it works well as a single chapter, even though it is short. Sometimes, you just have those sorts of chapters.
I will enjoy seeing more of the story unfold.
Liana D. S chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
so this chap describes how he found the child of light... it's OK for you to make this a separate chapter to be honest, two previous chaps are too long for me... but still, nice story, keep writing !
chromate chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
While it's short, I think it's a good stand-alone chapter. More information and it might disturb the flow, you know? I like how this is constructed and how little Takeru and Hikari met in such circumstances. Takeru's emotional journey was pleasant to read. Keep it on!
RogueSummersLover chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Hey not sure if I reviewed yet or not, but I absolutely love your story so far! Your write wonderfully! I especially love the plot line! The only thing I would suggest is that you clarify the elemental stones and their significance. Otherwise, I'm super excited to read more!
K chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
Ahhhhh thank you for updating! What is going on?! I love that daisuke is a pariah too, and miyako. I can't wait to see how all the other digidestined fit into this story! I hope you don't take too long to update again!
chromate chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
I'm very glad to see you update this story! The description of the surroundings is great. I really like the subtle attention Hikari is giving Takeru, and it's just so cute to see her acting all clueless about the situation. Daisuke's interaction with Takeru is also great and very funny to read. I just noticed that you missed a "me" when it should be a "her" there: ["Hikari-chan," he said, addressing me directly, "if you want to bring that sword I really don't think Takeru will mind."]. Other than that, it's a really enjoyable chapter. I hope the re-write goes well for other chapters as well. Update soon!