Reviews for Wanted Dead or Alive
green-jedi chapter 53 . 3/7
This is such a great tale! I love all the legitimate misunderstandings and the dedication of Kili and Arya. I think that they both have some real problems to overcome. The fear of being hurt again and of bringing pain into the lives of others is a good personal obstacle, but I think that the reality of strength in numbers and allies is also a reality that Arya needs to realistically acknowledge. I think that you've done a great job of drawing out the tension between the two, and I really admire Anya's acerbic sense of humour and insight. Kili is a flirty sweetheart and I hope he gets the affection he deserves. I think that you have done a great job representing Thorin's racism towards elves and other races. This is far underrepresented in other stories and it is a huge part of Tolkien's mythology. Great work, I hope to read more!
Vili chapter 53 . 2/23
Love, I need more Arya, please. My cinnamon bun Kili needs to keep going, because this series is everything I need in a Hobbit OC, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep writing?
GBear chapter 14 . 2/22
Yaaaay! It finally happened! I love the way you did it!
piperw142 chapter 53 . 2/18
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please UPDATE! I seriously want to read the ending and the cliffhanger is slowly killing me inside. It's been 2 years!
Josie chapter 53 . 8/13/2016
Hey it's me again lol it's been awhile, I just wanted to let you know I stumbled upon your story when it only had five chapters and I've had it open on my phone since 2013 lol it's crazy to think that! But anyway I love this story to death and I'll keep it open forever if I have to lol cheers! :)
trouvaille chapter 41 . 6/10/2016
It pains me to read this story because its been months since the last update. I love it so much that since I'm kinda near the latest chapter I'm dreading it too because there's nothing left for me than to reread it.

Hands down the best Kili/OC i've read.
treesliketorches chapter 30 . 5/2/2016
I'm unsure as to whether or not ou still read the reviews for this story now it is finished, but I have to just say how bloody amazing this is. I have read multiple other stories about the Hobbit, and quite honestly this take it the best, and will probably remain the best, I have ever read. There's something about how you write and the extra descriptive depth to each character, how you're not allowing then to fall in some sort of smutty lovestruck trance within the first few chapters. My favourite part by far is Arya's pure rage in Thranduil's cells - and that she doesn't use her royalty to her advantage. Oh, and her link to Aragorn.

I cannot thank you enough for posting this story. My only regret is that I did not come across it earlier. This has seriously helped me when taking breaks between studying, and keeps me sane. Thank you, and I can't wait to continue to read more x
Becka3490 chapter 53 . 4/14/2016
pls update soon!
Guest chapter 24 . 3/26/2016
Just a question, but when they ventured into Mirkwood, had it not already been a full year that had passed on their journey?I noticed you said four months...

Anyway, love the way it's progressing!
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 5 . 3/3/2016
is she aragorns cousin?
Lea chapter 53 . 2/7/2016
I really, really need to know the end to this. Please update soon, I love it.
leafromlalaland chapter 6 . 1/24/2016
I AM RE-READING THIS AND AM CURRENTLY AT CHAPTER 6. I HAD TO LEAVE A COMMENT BECAUSE I AM LAUGHING SO HARD. 'I KNOW HOW TO RUN WITHOUT YOU HOLDING MY HAND' LOOKS LIKE STAR WARS EPISODE VII HAS BEEN READING THIS! AHAH

I really hope this will get updated eventually. I quite enjoy it x
Pyrassion chapter 53 . 1/16/2016
I miss this so bad. I eagerly await the next chapter! Beautiful work as always :)
The Serpent Underneath chapter 53 . 1/5/2016
Thank you so much for this incredible story! I absolutely adore Arya and Kili together. Gotta love the slowburn ;)
Keep up the good work and I hope you update soon! Can't wait to see what happens next.

xoxo
CaroX chapter 53 . 12/19/2015
I just love your story, though I have to stay I'm quite infuriated with Arya sometimes. Curse her stubbornness. She's almost as bad as a dwarf ;)

I really hope she sees reason soon though. Can't she see that what she's doing is hurting Kili? I think it's quite admirable that she remembers her duties as a ranger and the loyalty she has towards Aragorn, but I think that he'd want her to be happy, wouldn't he?

Someone needs to knock some sense into that girl!

And Thorin! I still can't believe he doesn't trust her, after everything she has done for him and the company! Curse the stubbornness of dwarves. You'd think that at least he'd come to respect her loyalty, but noooooooo... he can't get over his petty troubles with the elves and the fact that Arya's mother was an elf.

But on another note, I'm curious about something. Seeing as she's half elf and half man, won't she have a bit more attributes of the elves? The only thing that I noticed are the better hearing and sight, but that isn't quite up to elvish level, is it? And of course, the fact that she'll only love once in her life...

I really hope she and Kili wil reconcile soon enough, because I just love it when they act all lovey dovey. And I really look forward to the first time she and Dis will meet, at least, if you let her and Kili live long enough for him to introduce her to his mother. It quite clear that his father already gave his blessing. And that elf that Kili saw in his 'dream', was that Arya's mother?

I really hope you're going to update soon, for I'm fond of your work. The best of luck and inspiration to you :)