Reviews for The last gig
Treestar2509 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Nicely done. Super hot elevator scene. I love a controlling Neal. Thanks for sharing.
EevyLynn chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I loved it! Oh my god, this was perfect!
yuiop chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Nice
Fire-NA-Seapark chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Why do they never get to "finish "?

It's very frustrating . And also, what man who feels about a woman as Neal feels about Emma would have thought of 100 reasons why they both needed to go to his room and complete the deed.

You write them both very well, but c'mon on! You're giving me ate female equivalent of blue balls plus I just feel for the guy (he he) and if he doesn't make with the whoopee soon, he's going to give himself penile tortion..

Keep upd with the great work and thanks again.
mysticalforces chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
This was an amazing Swanfire smut fic! You actually had me laughing out loud at some parts. Including Frasier was such an awesome move. I definitely can't wait to read more Swanfire from you!
Russian8once1psych7 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Amazing
Darkened Ruby chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Rose Nylund, Fraiser Crane and Dr. Hofstadter dear lord what has our world come to! xD Great crack fic! Can't wait to see an update to Maid to Love You!
sudoku chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Good thing I put you on author alert huh, otherwise I will miss this story. This is the best crack you have written so far.
I don't watch Golden Girl so I had no idea who Rose Nylund is. However, I know who Frasier and Dr Beverly Hofstadter. Well, their theory is sort of half true, Milah left him but he didn't remember much about her I think. The best thing is when the Governor walked in and Emma stabbed him in the other eye later. He was a villain and I can't help feeling sorry afterward. I'm not sure whether he is dead or unconscious in the end. Poor Neal should just stay away from watches from now on.

One more thing they need to show in canon is for Emma to know that Neal left the 20K for her.

OK, review is over now :)