Reviews for a little death
BoomPowMina chapter 1 . 4/7
WHAT IS THIS AND WHY IS IT MAKING ME SO EMOTIONAL
sasusaku74 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
This is beautiful T.T
videogamenerd101 chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
AH THIS WAS SO GOOD. LOVE IT.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Such talent...absolutely amazing how your writing can evoke such emotion from me. Definitely a masterpiece! Please keep this up!
you had one job chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
I REMEMBER WE TALKED ABOUT THIS BUT I WAS RIGHT I DIDN'T READ THE END RESULTS AND HOW DARE I RHEA HOW DARE I

I HAD ONE JOB AND I FAILED GDI SDHJGKSDKLGDFG

BREAK MY FUCKING HEART WHY DON'T YOU JESUS CHRSDIT
DeepPoeticGirl chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Sakura working in the police? hot dayum! Love the idea, it's so hot, and for some reason it makes this little piece and the smut scene just a tad sexier than it already is. ;) good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
This fucking sucked
altaira reve chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I love your use of vocabulary in this piece. I think I most loved the description of the room room/bathroom as seen through Sakura's "peripherals." :) Sad story, but very nicely written. Not all stories can end happily, eh? :)
Lynn chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Omg! Yes! Hahaha when I saw the summary and title I was thinking wait... The neighborhood ? And it was!
Anyways, I like it, something about letting go is just so beautiful
StarlightAfterAStorm chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
So ANGSTY. Gah. I kind of tend to think of all au's as other connected lifetimes. Sometime's they get their happy ending. Sometimes they don't. But dammit if they don't deserve their happy endings.

There's so much desperation in this one and it makes me feel like trying to hold onto Sasuke myself. Bravo.
Luny Ravings of THE Mad Hatter chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Hmm. This gives a whole new dimension to the french word for orgasm (which is essentially a little death in direct translation if you didn't know already). Me likey.
Faye-Faye14 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
This was amazing! Very in character for them both, and also very sad!

Thanks for sharing this!

Faye-Faye
hellothreeheads chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
There was just something very poetic and beautiful about the way this was written. I loved the mystery about what was going on, and the hints you gave in the flashbacks. And you also focused on the feelings, the way she understood they could never be together, but she was willing to give herself to him even if it was just for that one night. I could just imagine this story, them needing barely any words as their communication. A very nice ending, good use of the cliff-hanger. Maybe you should consider writing a sequel, explaining what happened to them in the past? Or not. This story was beautiful on its own and it might be better for it to stay that way. I hope your other stories live up to this gorgeous standard.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Wow. This very well written, thank you for posting this.
Bored Konoha Kunoichi chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
thanks for the mention in the A/N, honey ;)

lovelovelove it
as always you write so elegantly
I love their almost wordless interaction
the golden gleam of the badge standing out in the dingy room
and the ending
with the sound of sirens
and the flicker of red and blue

sob I haven't read sasusaku in a while
and it's heartbreaking