Reviews for What if this storm ends?
Flpirate305 chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
I'm liking your story so far, a lot of it so far is filler but at least we get to see Emma and Hooks opinions or thoughts as each event goes. Even an insight into Regina. So you do have some slight differences than canon OUAT but lets face it I'm ready for dome meat for the story not just tidbits or teasing, lets go Captain Swan, on with the show! Lol please update soon. )
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
Ahh! So many awesome moments in this chapter! I really enjoyed the read and look forward to what's in store next! :)
Lisa1972 chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
oh that's good...
onetreefan chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
Great update!
tangled6 chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
I'm curious to see where you're going with this story! You sucked me in with the Prologue as I tried to figure out what was happening at the end there, only to get to Chapter 1 and realize I'll have to wait awhile. Sneaky lol. I'm super enthused with all of the insight we're getting into both of these characters. I personally agree with your thoughts on Graham and Emma's relationship and what he means to her. I've actually been quite irked that he hasn't really been discussed since the episode after his death. While I understand all of the characters have been busy (we haven't even seen several of the characters in season 2), but Graham was quite the turning point for Emma emotionally and it seems kind of unresolved in the show. Especially now that Hook has been introduced and the whole heart being removed thing is something they have in common. Thanks for discussing him here!

As for the Hook/Emma confrontation, I absolutely cannot wait to see it! We've read their thoughts about the other in these past three chapters and now I can't wait to see them communicate.
AMiserableLove chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
Soooo good! But you can't leave it there for long! I need interaction between these two idiots. Seriously this is incredibly well written. I'm practically sobbing that there's not more for me to read!
amz-123 chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
No! Moreeeeeeee!
Jules chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
Loved your fic! Keep going! :)
onetreefan chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
Oh goodness! so good!
Lisa1972 chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
*giggle*
AMiserableLove chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
Um this story is amazing and so is your writing! Please continue soon!
Not a day will go by chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
Love it! I hope they meet up again in the next chapter :)
Lisa1972 chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
:) Oh yes, I can't wait for them to meet!
MaraJade4S chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
Very interesting beginning and I'm looking forward to more. The characters are so far spot on. I'm really curious to know what happened in the prologue.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Very interesting start. I'm looking forward to how this story unravels.