Reviews for Planning for the Future
Mimiash2012 chapter 81 . 2/18/2014
I really enjoyed this story thanks for taking your time to write it
old voldys gone moldy chapter 81 . 2/10/2014
Wow,I have loved this fanfiction while I am sad to see it go I agreed that continuing it wouldn't be the same. I have enjoyed reading and waiting for updates and reviewing when I got the chance,you are an excellent writer and with look out for you in future :)
fishing chapter 81 . 2/8/2014
loved it
fishing chapter 80 . 2/8/2014
loved it they are so cute
Fanficaccountnolongerinuse chapter 81 . 2/8/2014
Wow! I can't believe it's over sorry I haven't reviewed for nearly the whole story I've been having some trouble :( I'm glad it's all good now though
Wow (can I say that again?) haha
I'm going to miss reading your updates and am looking forward to future stories!
Once again THANK YOU FOR WRITING! :)
speedsONEandONLY chapter 81 . 2/5/2014
it makes me sad that its over.
i really wanted to see
how they handled college.
and living on their own.

let us know when you post a new one :)
pumpkinking5 chapter 81 . 2/5/2014
Thanks!

It is finished! OMG! I can't beleive it! :(((((((((((((((

I am definitely going to miss your story! It has been such a wonderful journey to take with you
on Troy and Gabby. I have never been so immense in such a story and looking forward
to see a new chapter posted.

You made me smile and enjoyed reading the saga of Troy and Gabby's marriage and their journey
to college. I felt that it ended just right. Their new lives will opened another chapter for them.

College lives is another journey to be opened for them.

In this chapter, you felt their happiness, fears and courage as Troy and Gabby start another
chapter in their lives.

I felt Lucille's sadness. She is so proud of Troy and Gabby. Yet, her tears are for the little boy
who is never coming home as before. All parents know the pain and melancholy of their
children leaving for college. This chapter reflected it so brilliantly.

Troy let Chad the use of his truck which he appreciate so much!

Wonderful!

I can't hardly wait for your next story. You truly have a gift for storytelling which
captured the characters' emotions, feelings and situation so wonderful.
Guest chapter 81 . 2/5/2014
What!... I really didn't see that one coming

The end...

But great chapter and story I'm gonna miss reading this story:(
wildcats2016 chapter 81 . 2/5/2014
I like how Troy let Chad take and use his truck while he is in California.

I also like how Troy and Gabriella said goodbye to Chad to.

This was a good chapter.
Guest chapter 81 . 2/5/2014
I love this story and Always look forward to reading the story, please write more to the story
speedsONEandONLY chapter 80 . 2/1/2014
i kept thinking it was their yearly.

so does this mean
that Troy gets to plan
the yearly?
pumpkinking5 chapter 80 . 2/1/2014
Thanks!

I can truly see why Troy is so enamored and sexual attractive to Gabby. She is smoking. Her innocence and allure adds to her sexiness which Troy can't help.

Gabby is starting to believe him, but she doesn't see what Troy sees in her.

WOW! So sexy how they celebrated their anniversary by themselves and outdoors. They had the
privacy that they craved to be with each other without being quiet or in a hurry.

They are looking forward to being by themselves which newlyweds craved. It is going to
be daunting and hard by themselves, but they love each other and are willing to work on their
love and marriage like any young couple does.

I really liked what Gabby said to Troy about him being a part of her life no matter where she is.
Now, Troy knows it in his head as well as in his heart which matter.

Wonderful! Just can't get enough of this story!
Xxooxxoo chapter 80 . 2/1/2014
Great chapter update soon
wildcats2016 chapter 80 . 2/1/2014
I like how Troy and Gabriella made love in the lake.

I also like how Troy and Gabriella talk about college and being a way from the people they know.

This was a good chapter and I can not wait to read the next one.

Please update soon.
fishing chapter 79 . 1/30/2014
Loved it they are so cute