Reviews for Futurama Continues: Season One
Bravest Adventurer chapter 7 . 5/20/2014
This was great. I'm surprised that these aren't actual episodes! You've captured the characters voices and personalities so well, and you duplicate the nature of the show better than I can (Which isn't saying much but still). Please write more! This was one of the best things I've ever read.

- Bravest Adventurer
OMAC001 chapter 7 . 1/10/2014
I love this Indianna Jones-esque episode! I can't wait to see the next one!
grandvizier527 chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
This follows Futurama's typical episodes almost exactly! Except...

Why are they cursing so much? That hardly ever happened in the show, or at least not bad enough to get bleeped.
And when the montage of everyone searching for Bender occurs, why is it only the robots? I figured that the human race would be very concerned if they knew that their planet was about to be destroyed, don't you think?
S. J. Iolanthe chapter 7 . 10/2/2013
Thank you for writing this one like a chapter instead of a screenplay, i couldn't even read the others it's so annoying to read things in that structure.
The proposed indianna jones episode is what made me want to read this story, but when I saw that it was written like a screen play I wanted to scream at you. It's just not a good structure for reading, its made for adapting into a play or movie, not to be read.
Anyway, please continue to write in a regular chapter format.
:-)
OMAC001 chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
Interesting. THis is truly done in the spirit of Futurama! I hope you make more episodes soon.
cartoonlover27 chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
Nice job on Fry's personality in this chapter
cartoonlover27 chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
This is good :)
Hitoriga127 chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
I thoughts these were very enjoyable ill be waiting on more of these keep up the good work!