Reviews for Dog Fight
HOW COULD YOU NOT FINISH THIS! IT IS AMAZING! PLEASE WRITE MORE! Please you have to finish it, you said you knew the ending here, its torment keeping someone waiting over a year! :(
arashikageriverflower chapter 10 . 10/23/2015
plz update soon!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/18/2015
First of all, i love your Story. It's really fun reading it. Please continue writing, i can't wait for the next Chapter!
QueenWoofy chapter 10 . 2/1/2015
Ok so I read Rogue and then this, and I really want to know what happens! They're such great stories!
Thiltelles chapter 10 . 1/26/2015
So, how this story finish? It is a really good story. Could you update it, please?
ktdog1 chapter 10 . 10/9/2014
The anticipation! Can't wait for the climax, I'm sure it'll be awesome (:
babyreaper chapter 10 . 10/4/2014
OMG,, lets hope that John and Sam have a plan to get Dean, Kit and the others out of there before it's too late, I'm sure they will but how many will die? Looking forward to the next post. Thx for updating.
mywarisalreadywon chapter 9 . 10/3/2014
Soooo, are you coming back? Cause I really wanna know what happens.
Superwholockedchicken chapter 9 . 9/11/2014
Please update I'm in love with this story!
Shara Raizel chapter 9 . 8/20/2014
wow...things are getting intense! I can't wait for you to update so that I can see how John plans to get Dean out. :)
AlonzoLovesPie chapter 9 . 7/27/2014
WOW. Love the story, great Job!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/26/2014
Thanx for the update please continue soon I wonder how the rescue is gonna go
Guest chapter 9 . 7/21/2014
Yay, finally it continues! :D Can't wait to read more!
SilentHowler chapter 9 . 7/21/2014
OOh. Excellent Chapter.
Johns POV was an intersting twist.
And that last line, wow you really know how to get us all tense and excited. Love it. xx
babyreaper chapter 9 . 7/20/2014
Great seeing another chapter, even a small one, hope your muse is busy coming up with a plan to rescue Dean and all the other guys being held. Will John even be OK with that, they were all monsters after all. What would happen to Dean is he changes or tries to with the silver collar on him? Tricky. Thx really enjoying it.