Reviews for Intertwine
ZE Bri-0n chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Your ideas of what constitutes a Level 4 and Level 5 are wrong. Level 4s are powerful enough to have tactical value, and Level 5s are powerful enough to overpower normal militaries.
Grizzmon chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
Please continue.
AoiKishi chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
this is brilliant.
do u plan to countinue this fic?
Dare bear chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
I can not wait wait for the next chapter this story is a very unique twist on the fanfiction crossover I hope you continue this story. If you don't I am going to have a sad face. But it's your choice to continue or not.

Emilya rock and knows how to play cute and intimidating to people

Please update this soon
GGFBank chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Shirou with Iliya body&some of her personality meet with harem breaker Touma? That's what Zelretch call funny!
Still wonder will Emiya have to get punched before add to harem lol
Crimson Dragon Emperor chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Type your review here...
Law77 chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Oi! Author-san!
When will be the next chapter released?
I'm kinda getting impatient already and that I was worried that you somehow died in an accident or whatever the hell has been keeping you busy...
IllyasvielEmiya chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Its still confuse me how Mikoto just ignoring Illya/Shirou presence and still keep tried to beating Touma's ass. Huh...I Guess she is Ignorant Lad, eh? its good written story and honestly I like it. Still, A rewrite-edit of the scene is too much for me. You can write your own right? With Shirou's PoV, Its weird to read a similar paragraph in original Light Novel with PoV3. Okay, you edit it, but not much.

Let me guess, You are not let Illya/Shirou in Touma room because there will be index, right?
Misaka 20.001 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
its amaze me how mikoto ignoring shirou when she have a talk with touma.
Phearo chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I'm guessing you probably won't update this ever again.
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Great start! :D Please write more soon!
A Certain Unfortunate Guy chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Pretty cool! Reading this story is like seeing the misfortune going away... Hope you continue this.
FlyingDeLorean chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Heaven's Failure is always amusing. Is there any chance of this being continued later on?
kenegi chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Yay someone finally picked this up. I know you said that Shirou was going to be pocket but I highly doubt Shirou would use the cutesy route to get info. Also why not stick with her original name that was given to her by Rin?
elis21 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013