Reviews for Watching AVPS
mlr96 chapter 6 . 7/9
I need the next update! PLEASE!
pandalover chapter 6 . 5/24
UPDATE! AHHHHHH ITS SO GOOD!
SSB chapter 6 . 5/22
updaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate.
nicole813711 chapter 6 . 4/29
This was funny! I wish you had continued. Oh, and Harry was a metrosexual, not a heterosexual. A metrosexual is known to be quite a few things but is predominantly a straight male with an interest in fashion and appearances. That's why Harry makes the comment about making the shoes "work".
Andropolis chapter 6 . 4/10
Argh! I get sucked in every time! I wish there was more, this watching AVPM/AVPS story is so much fun compared to some of the others I've read. Why do I keep doing this to myself? Why are my favorite stories cut short or abandoned?
nattywhite1998 chapter 6 . 3/3
Harry was not sorted as heterosexual but as metrosexual, a straight man who acts like a women. Which explains why hey was acting "gay" about the shoe thing.
QuillDream19725 chapter 6 . 1/21
Oh please continue! I really this fanfic apart from some of the ships and I wanna see umbridge s reaction to the next scene.
ravendor92 chapter 6 . 1/16
Other than spelling errors, this is a really good fic.
Johnny Spectre chapter 6 . 1/12
Ohhhhh I hope this updates soon! we HAVE to see Umbitch's reaction!
Badwolfdoesthedrunkgiraffe chapter 6 . 10/27/2014
Pleeeeeeeaaaaaasseeeeeeee update again! This is really hilarious and I like the way the characters are portrayed too.
big glee famanic chapter 6 . 9/16/2014
Please update. Update please
Jassxx3 chapter 6 . 9/11/2014
Please continue this it's hilarious :)
Swiftfire Mews chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
Sorry if I sound a bit whiny here, but... please please please update soon. This is way to funny to be stopped. I had to hold in my laughs because mother sleeping and I simply couldn't stop reading this although it's like 1 o'clock in the morning. Anyway please update soon.
lauren chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
this was a great chapter, love Darren and draco's relationship, please update more haha the next part of avps is HILARIOUS
Guest chapter 6 . 7/1/2014