Reviews for Watching AVPS
jaelcutlip chapter 6 . 2/7
UPDATE!
Citrus Sinensis chapter 6 . 12/21/2015
Yeah, you're not promising...
Even though it's been 2 years since the last time you updated, I'm going to follow this cause its just so totally freaking cotton picking AWESOME! Almost as awesome as Lauren Lopez and Tom Felton (from movies 1 to 3ish, after his voice changes he's weird) put together. Not as good as the original, because nobody is as perfect as Draco Malfoy, who on a scale of one to ten would be 11, because he's just so worth it.
But so is this story! Whoops, I was getting sidetracked.
Anyway, I press the follow button, AVPM rules, Starkid rules, Malfoy is our King (not Weaselbee, whoops, tracksiding again), and ALL HAIL THE DARK LORD FANFICTION!
mlr96 chapter 6 . 7/9/2015
I need the next update! PLEASE!
pandalover chapter 6 . 5/24/2015
UPDATE! AHHHHHH ITS SO GOOD!
SSB chapter 6 . 5/22/2015
updaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate.
nicole813711 chapter 6 . 4/29/2015
This was funny! I wish you had continued. Oh, and Harry was a metrosexual, not a heterosexual. A metrosexual is known to be quite a few things but is predominantly a straight male with an interest in fashion and appearances. That's why Harry makes the comment about making the shoes "work".
Andropolis chapter 6 . 4/10/2015
Argh! I get sucked in every time! I wish there was more, this watching AVPM/AVPS story is so much fun compared to some of the others I've read. Why do I keep doing this to myself? Why are my favorite stories cut short or abandoned?
nattywhite1998 chapter 6 . 3/3/2015
Harry was not sorted as heterosexual but as metrosexual, a straight man who acts like a women. Which explains why hey was acting "gay" about the shoe thing.
QuillDream19725 chapter 6 . 1/21/2015
Oh please continue! I really this fanfic apart from some of the ships and I wanna see umbridge s reaction to the next scene.
ravendor92 chapter 6 . 1/16/2015
Other than spelling errors, this is a really good fic.
Johnny Spectre chapter 6 . 1/12/2015
Ohhhhh I hope this updates soon! we HAVE to see Umbitch's reaction!
Badwolfdoesthedrunkgiraffe chapter 6 . 10/27/2014
Pleeeeeeeaaaaaasseeeeeeee update again! This is really hilarious and I like the way the characters are portrayed too.
big glee famanic chapter 6 . 9/16/2014
Please update. Update please
Jassxx3 chapter 6 . 9/11/2014
Please continue this it's hilarious :)
Swiftfire Mews chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
Sorry if I sound a bit whiny here, but... please please please update soon. This is way to funny to be stopped. I had to hold in my laughs because mother sleeping and I simply couldn't stop reading this although it's like 1 o'clock in the morning. Anyway please update soon.