Reviews for Watching AVPS
Sweet Blonde Cherry Blossom chapter 6 . 2/21
Please update soon! It's been a few months now. :P
LunaEvanna Longbottom chapter 6 . 2/20
I laughed so much! I really hope you get another chapter out as soon as possible.
The Angels Will Always Cry chapter 2 . 2/14
This is so amazing.
Anon chapter 6 . 2/12
Please please update, I love this story and the ooc characters are so funny and amazing. I love your witting style and this is amazing so please update. I was reading this on the bus and I burst out laughing and everyone looked at me like I was crazy but that's how good and funny and totally awesome this is so please update
UPDATE I NEEEEEDDDD MORRRRRREEEE!
From A Starkid obsessed PotterHead
Alex Lilly Potter chapter 6 . 1/16
Update please! Its been so long...
Please update soon! I can't wait for Draco and his Potty!
Evz chapter 6 . 12/11/2013
Come ON! It's been nearly two whole MONTHS! Please update
mpat chapter 6 . 12/7/2013
I really like you story. It's so entertaining to read everyone's reactions! However I do have to say you got one part incorrect. When Harry is "sorted" by the scarf of sexual preference, the scarf declares Harry metrosexual not heterosexual.
Lily Luna Lestrange III chapter 6 . 12/1/2013
*claps*

Good job again. The entire Tom/Luna-back-rubbing thing amused me (Actually, scratch that, that's an under-estimation. I started doing a fan-gasm reading it.). I also laughed at Umbridge's livid expression when she saw "herself".

However (sorry, this came out of nowhere), be on the look-out for some grammar mistakes (such as dialogue punctuation, direct address, and the its/it's mistakes). I know, this story is long (which is a good thing), and it gets boring to fix those grammar errors (believe me, I know), but I just want to point it out (I'm part of the "grammar police"). You can be PM me if you'd like more info about that because I'm too lazy to continue typing up this review.

Nevertheless, I shall wait patiently and excitedly for you to update and not scream, "UPDATE!" like I did last time (because I kind of do that a lot). So..great job (as I said before).
Fandomsily chapter 6 . 11/23/2013
Hilarious! I love how they never really take to heart that it's not really them!
Here's7to6never5growing4up chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
update. Please.
holly chapter 6 . 11/17/2013
The chapter was good and please update soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/30/2013
Update ASAP
Here's7to6never5growing4up chapter 6 . 10/30/2013
Love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love!