Reviews for A Study in Shagging
Moredo chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
I am sorry to bother you, I've been reading your fanfiction today (yes, the whole day) and, by far, it's the best I have ever read! Sensual, sexual, captivating. I can't get enough, that's how good this is! Go on, continue! I am amazed.
Have a lovely night while I keep on reading.
Sincerely,
Moredo, Germany
mei-mei mochi chapter 2 . 3/1/2014
OMG wonderful 3 i loved it
thena-ditey chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Lovely, darling. Absolutely delicious.
thena-ditey chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
That is fucking funny. :D
WingedWhale chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
You write lovely hardcore smut. ;) Yet you always pair it with character developing dialogue. :D Bravo! You're officially being added to my favorite author list. ;)
lionfish13 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Oh my god, that was unbelievably hot...
Guest chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
GENIUS!

-kheelwithit-
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
*claps slowly*

Bravo.
Buh-rahv-OH!
This is *very* good. Good enough to make me add you to my favorites.
And get me, unfortunately hot around the collar.

-kheelwithit-
Squirrelytaco chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
This is fucking hot! I nearly died laughing when sherlock mentioned surviving a month long affair with lestrade! And the way you ended chapter 2 XD
DugFinn chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
So. Endearing. XD
I can totally imagine Sherlock acting like this, hahaha!
Great job on the dialogue too!
K M Rose chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
This was adorably cute and sexy! I love the way you have chosen to portay our lovable detective and doctor! Bravo!

K M Rose
Kokoroyume chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
Nice one x)
xBrokenStars chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
I love Sherlock when he's drunk
Nook chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
Beyond awesome :D
Alice's-Love chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
So... as I am waiting for the taming of john watson to be updated I was like... ya why not read some more of her stories!

This was actually the first story I've read where Sherlock wasn't on top, I usually avoid those just because I think it's weird but I decided to give it a shot.

Absolutely loved it! they're both so funny and perfect together! and you write them so well!

Well, i'm going to go read the sequel now ;)

-Alice's-Love