Reviews for Red
I absolutely love this fic, as well as, your writing style. Keep up the good work and I look forward to reading more.
Rafja chapter 4 . 11/13/2015
Will this ever continue? I really like the story .
person2238 chapter 4 . 11/3/2015
update please!
person2238 chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
OMG! I love it so, very, much!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/20/2015
it's really a good chapter. but i'll liked if u don't make inuyasha betray sesshomaru in this story:D
FluffyPuffyPuppy chapter 4 . 5/30/2015
I love this story!
I thoroughly enjoy the puppy concept and the ages just make it all the sweeter. I like the concept of Sesshoumaru having his own little court and I love the threads of sexy-ness subtly placed throughout.
I know I read this quite a while ago (before I had a ff account) and I noticed there hasn't been any more chapters added. Are you going to continue this (which I am all for!) lovely story?
kiss chapter 4 . 4/22/2015
i read ur story first on ao3 sobs but I realixed you havent uodate for a long time already :(((
FireFox Vixen chapter 4 . 2/11/2015
Love!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/11/2015
"I'm not a dog!" Yes you are Inuyasha, you are half dog demon. That part from 'the demon Lord reached a decision' to the second to last paragraph from the end made me laugh a lot, cause I could see that happening.
And those last two pieces made me go 'Awww..' And 'Pre-slash!' If you can't tell, I love slash and I love your story. This is cuter than your other one, 'Want to be your slave' which is a awesome story too. Don't get me wrong. I hope you update and that this story is not abandoned. I reached chapter 4 came back here just to read over that part.
KuroYuki29 chapter 4 . 9/4/2014
Yaaayyy! it's awesome!
*cough cough* i really enjoyed reading this! ;P
SoulBeeGirl chapter 4 . 8/22/2014
Lil Inuyasha is sooo adorable! Can't wait
For the next chapter
Living-Life-To-It's-Fullest chapter 4 . 6/18/2014
Can't wait till the next chapter
Pleaze update soon
This is an awesome fanfic
UPDATE
Guest chapter 4 . 6/3/2014
this is good you should pick it up again.
Sarah chapter 4 . 1/15/2014
This is one of my favourite stories you wrote. I like the gentleness in this story and I hope Inuyasha would not disappoint Sesshomaru's trust. I wish you would continue and if you do, please don't rush the story!
duchessme chapter 4 . 1/12/2014
fantastic sad no more chaps