Reviews for Red
FluffyPuffyPuppy chapter 4 . 5/30
I love this story!
I thoroughly enjoy the puppy concept and the ages just make it all the sweeter. I like the concept of Sesshoumaru having his own little court and I love the threads of sexy-ness subtly placed throughout.
I know I read this quite a while ago (before I had a ff account) and I noticed there hasn't been any more chapters added. Are you going to continue this (which I am all for!) lovely story?
kiss chapter 4 . 4/22
i read ur story first on ao3 sobs but I realixed you havent uodate for a long time already :(((
FireFox Vixen chapter 4 . 2/11
Love!
"I'm not a dog!" Yes you are Inuyasha, you are half dog demon. That part from 'the demon Lord reached a decision' to the second to last paragraph from the end made me laugh a lot, cause I could see that happening.
And those last two pieces made me go 'Awww..' And 'Pre-slash!' If you can't tell, I love slash and I love your story. This is cuter than your other one, 'Want to be your slave' which is a awesome story too. Don't get me wrong. I hope you update and that this story is not abandoned. I reached chapter 4 came back here just to read over that part.
KuroYuki29 chapter 4 . 9/4/2014
Yaaayyy! it's awesome!
*cough cough* i really enjoyed reading this! ;P
SoulBeeGirl chapter 4 . 8/22/2014
Lil Inuyasha is sooo adorable! Can't wait
For the next chapter
Living-Life-To-It's-Fullest chapter 4 . 6/18/2014
Can't wait till the next chapter
Pleaze update soon
This is an awesome fanfic
UPDATE
Guest chapter 4 . 6/3/2014
this is good you should pick it up again.
Sarah chapter 4 . 1/15/2014
This is one of my favourite stories you wrote. I like the gentleness in this story and I hope Inuyasha would not disappoint Sesshomaru's trust. I wish you would continue and if you do, please don't rush the story!
duchessme chapter 4 . 1/12/2014
fantastic sad no more chaps
Tigress817 chapter 4 . 12/26/2013
This story is AMAZING! hell, all the works you have on this site are awesome. Keep going!1
some advice would be to have more detail on Inuyasha's training or maybe even some of Sesshomaru's training
InuyashaXKagome is Awsome chapter 4 . 12/24/2013
I love this story. It is my favorite of all of yours because it has the slave relationship aspect without the brutal dominance aspect. It has Sesshomaru bordering on adoration without being uncharacteristically sappy. It also shows him in his true form as cold, spoiled, and vengeful. I believe it's perfect. Please continue.
nobaru rei chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
Man that whole chapter I was like all 'kyaaaaaa!' And 'kawaii'
I lerv it
Julia chapter 4 . 12/20/2013
you are so good in writing cute heartwarming stories involving children keep it up!
funny socks chapter 4 . 11/2/2013
Amazing. I really am in love with this story please update soon