Reviews for Red
Wolf'sVine chapter 4 . 4/8
Well, this is a turn of events; a pervy, horny Inuyasha sneakily pining after Sesshomaru! It's adorable! I really liked that Inuyasha described a foot massage as being stepped on by his beloved Master and that Sesshomaru is just innocently accepting of this. Is Inuyasha subtly trying to encourage Sesshomaru to dominate him? You know, I've recently come to think, since I'm re-watching Inuyasha episodes, that there has always been a deeply buried kindness within Sesshomaru, but as he grew older he encased his heart in ice and forgot that he was capable of such... tenderness. I really can't help but marvel at how you've shown Sesshomaru's kindness as a child. That Sesshomaru is a shrewd one even as a kid, isn't he? I'm kinda pissed that anyone would dare say Inuyasha would betray anyone, when it's a proven fact, as far as I'm concerned, that once someone gains his loyalty... he's remains that way for life! And, in case it wasn't obvious, yes, I was responding to this last chapter in parts... I mean I hadn't finished reading it before I started typing out my thoughts; I'm sorry if it's all over the place, but I couldn't help it! This fic has me totally hooked and I am hoping desperately that you'll update a new chapter really, really soon cuz I don't wanna be left wondering what's gonna happen! So, please find it in your creative spirit to write more chapters... not that I mean to be pushy, that's just how it comes across cuz I really like this fic.
YoungPrince13 chapter 4 . 1/23
I really enjoy the concept of a secret meeting of young youkai under Sesshoumaru. It seems like a diplomatic activity befitting of a cold and calculating sesshomaru but seems surly age appropriate.
Your stories are so cute, so realistic to the character and the dialogue and scenarios keep making me all mushy with all the cuteness. I'm being smothered with all this good articulate grammar and intricate sentence structures. You are my favorite fan fiction author now.
Fan chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
Can you update this next i really love this! But ill read whatever you update so have fun writing!:)
FluffyPiie chapter 4 . 6/20/2016
what thats it ? i need a other chapter ! i love it!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/10/2016
I absolutely love this fic, as well as, your writing style. Keep up the good work and I look forward to reading more.
Rafja chapter 4 . 11/13/2015
Will this ever continue? I really like the story .
person2238 chapter 4 . 11/3/2015
update please!
person2238 chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
OMG! I love it so, very, much!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/20/2015
it's really a good chapter. but i'll liked if u don't make inuyasha betray sesshomaru in this story:D
FluffyPuffyPuppy chapter 4 . 5/30/2015
I love this story!
I thoroughly enjoy the puppy concept and the ages just make it all the sweeter. I like the concept of Sesshoumaru having his own little court and I love the threads of sexy-ness subtly placed throughout.
I know I read this quite a while ago (before I had a ff account) and I noticed there hasn't been any more chapters added. Are you going to continue this (which I am all for!) lovely story?
kiss chapter 4 . 4/22/2015
i read ur story first on ao3 sobs but I realixed you havent uodate for a long time already :(((
FireFox Vixen chapter 4 . 2/11/2015
Love!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/11/2015
"I'm not a dog!" Yes you are Inuyasha, you are half dog demon. That part from 'the demon Lord reached a decision' to the second to last paragraph from the end made me laugh a lot, cause I could see that happening.
And those last two pieces made me go 'Awww..' And 'Pre-slash!' If you can't tell, I love slash and I love your story. This is cuter than your other one, 'Want to be your slave' which is a awesome story too. Don't get me wrong. I hope you update and that this story is not abandoned. I reached chapter 4 came back here just to read over that part.
KuroYuki29 chapter 4 . 9/4/2014
Yaaayyy! it's awesome!
*cough cough* i really enjoyed reading this! ;P