Reviews for De vita Snowum
Hello chapter 16 . 9/2
I am the reviewer who identified as T.J.98 (why would anyone identify themselves by their pen names if they're posting a negative anonymous review?). Why not simply delete that review if you don't like it?
T.J.98 chapter 16 . 7/14
I am not sure if "wage slavery" is an appropriate term.
Dame Selena chapter 16 . 5/11/2015
Something that bothered me in the books was the way it depicted Coinbad Paylorgood, as long as she's president everything's going to be ok. I notice you have written a couple of stories about the aftermath and I'm sure you take into account reality and how everything isn't peachy perfect. Overall the story was unenjoyable and a struggle to read (once again not criticism!) because it read like a school textbook. I found it very educational and appreciated the amount of original content and the unique storytelling.
Dame Selena chapter 15 . 5/11/2015
Ah, Snow and Coin, as in canon. Very accurate and believable.
Dame Selena chapter 14 . 5/11/2015
So this woman's presidency was responsible for the Capitol and Hunger Games we know in canon. I liked the mention of Mags, yeah I thought she would have been loyal at first but became a rebel later in life.
Dame Selena chapter 13 . 5/11/2015
What is the Dynasty again? Wow I appreciate that you wrote out a treaty of treason, I always wondered what it said. It said there's only 15 years of Games? Heheheh.

You mentioned removal to grow their own food. That's something I wondered about, I thought a sooty coal polluted soil was already not conducive for growing food but Katniss describes her garden where Prim grew basil, peas, and herbs.

The incremental redistribution never happened, did it?
Dame Selena chapter 12 . 5/11/2015
Who were the Praetorians again? I thought the First Rebellion was BEFORE the dark days. I see you used a plague to keep the Districts closed off. Clever.
Dame Selena chapter 11 . 5/10/2015
Very clever name, Snowless Winter. Haha Coin's ancestor was relates to the lunatic. I guess with the gladiatorial games already existing I can see how the Hunger Games was just a very logical step. You said this is the first rebellion? At this time the Capitol was being led by D12 Brother Matthew so the bad guys were District 12?
Dame Selena chapter 10 . 5/10/2015
This reminds me of the French revolution. Poor Gordianus and Sullustia, they seemed like decent people who didn't deserve their fate. He just happened to inherit his father's mess.
Dame Selena chapter 9 . 5/10/2015
This guy sounds like a lunatic. But it explains why there's no religion or mention of other countries. So this is why District One is so favoured. This guy is the one who brought Roman culture back, with the hedonism and Gladiators.
Dame Selena chapter 8 . 5/10/2015
So this is why Katniss never mentioned any religion. Hold up, the Capitol didn't exist until now?! Ah so this is why District 2 is the largest. I imagined the secret labs to be in District 13, Katniss didn't even know about their nuclear research until someone told her.
Dame Selena chapter 7 . 5/10/2015
At this point things are going bad, with the surveillance everywhere, bodyguards, revenge, and nepotism.
Dame Selena chapter 6 . 5/10/2015
Ok I see how this is heading towards the Panem we know if the President is taking control of allocation. He seems quite unlikable.
Dame Selena chapter 5 . 5/10/2015
Did you mean not known instead of now known? Ah, so that was when Greco-Roman names became popular. He opened up trade with the other American countries? I guess that will soon come to an end...
Dame Selena chapter 4 . 5/10/2015
Cool a woman. She's a lesbian? There's a stereotype that successful women don't need no man. Ok I see how they got their district trades. Do you mean the districts accused each other of *not* pulling their weight? Yes I imagine early on migration was allowed. By the way, how did the racial class differences of dark Seam and fair merchants come to be in this universe?
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »