Reviews for She's No Lamb
Great story !
Ad Captandum chapter 12 . 3/26
Darling, I have read all 12 chapters in one sitting because this is fantastic. I am begging you, please come back to this story because I will go bat shit crazy if you don't.

You have an obvious talent for writing and you have practically reinvented Bella as a character, which is not necessarily a bad thing. She's feisty, strong willed, sexy as fuck, you've done a great job.

I am so excited to read about not only the wedding (which will be nothing short of epic based on what I've read so far) but their engagement, the shit storm that's brewing in their families but also in the familial politics regarding the Volturi. asdfghjkl there is just so much awesome in this story that I just can't cope.

Update soon.
Please, just, please. Edward is a sexy motherfucker and just- ugh, words I do not have to express how much I want you to write this next chapter. But hey, Life can get in the way of great things (i.e this story) and I can both understand and appreciate that fact, we've all been there. BUT FOR THE LOVE OF THIS FUCKING VIED FOR ENGAGEMENT PARTY, U.P.D.A.T.E.

Thanks darlin x
Pleaseeeee update it's getting so good :)))
love this story! update!
lilmstran chapter 12 . 3/18
loved it
keep going
can't wait to read more
could you please update ive been waiting for months!
bloodlustcullen chapter 12 . 3/16
I love this story can't wait for the next chapter
i really like your story. could you please update ive been waiting months for it
Update please!
XXThe.Dark.PassengerXX chapter 12 . 2/28
Over three months since the last update, I guess that this story is gone for good. it's a pity it was a really good story.
lildee-dee247 chapter 12 . 2/25
No I'm gonna cry please update u can't build upn all this suppense and then not update in a year
Cant wait to read more!
Debbie White chapter 12 . 2/20
Great story please keep going can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Just read your story love it hope to see an update soon
Bratface0019 chapter 12 . 2/13
Please update soon amazing story