Reviews for She's No Lamb
rossylaguna61 chapter 1 . 8/15
One of the best stories I have ever read. Hope you can finish this wonderful story. -)
gotitbad chapter 13 . 8/8
L wish you would finish this story!
LAB1 chapter 14 . 7/24
I'm really enjoying your story and hope that you can continue it! Things are getting exciting!
Mandacrimes chapter 14 . 7/12
Loving this.. Hope you are going to carry this on please update
DiMpLeS 09 chapter 14 . 7/9
I can't wait...I really hope you continue I loved it!
Liz Ben chapter 14 . 7/1
I really, really like Emmett's advice. Was difficult to stomach the first few chapters because of the flow, but the narrative straightened out in he later chapters. Hope you find time to finish this. Even if not, you tell very compelling stories. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.
WilyArmadilla chapter 14 . 6/12
please, oh please...tell me that you're still invested in this story and plan to finish it!
TwilightLoverGirl1 chapter 14 . 6/12
omg i just found your stoty Please Please Please update it, i Need to read more
EdwardsGuardianAngel chapter 14 . 5/17
Started reading & was already hooked when I realized it was a WIP. I do hope you get to finish this someday. I really really like it. Will keep it on alert but it would be great if you could let me know if you will be able to finish it
connie chapter 14 . 2/25
Love the story-please let me know if you write more
hannaha11104 chapter 14 . 2/16
I hope you do update at sometime this has been a very interesting start and I'm intrigued by this story so I hope to get to read it all the way through. Thank you for sharing this story with all of us.
Melissa
twimima7 chapter 14 . 1/16
Emmett did good talking to her as her brother and laying it out as her Boss. He was giving her good advise. Hope she listens.
twimima7 chapter 13 . 1/16
Good health for the new year and looking forward to She' no lamb.
twimima7 chapter 12 . 1/16
Glad the Swans is on to Jake and he will be out of commission. Jasper will find out the hard way when Alice gets hurt or taken he wished she knew some self defense.
twimima7 chapter 10 . 1/16
I have no words from what was written in this chapter but tears of fear for their future children and wives.