Reviews for Between Worlds: The Madness of One
Blood counts as much as a bachelors degree when trying to get a well paying job. Also by your logic a rapist makes a good father.
kanjichibi chapter 4 . 3/21
Good Chapter.
Mythking94 chapter 19 . 3/10
In a previous chapter, you had named Harry's Potter grandfather Hadrian, in this chapter you say he is named Charles.
Mythking94 chapter 18 . 3/10
Somewhere around the beginning, Harry was already doing wandless magic (around age 9 I think it was)
sortofbored chapter 46 . 2/25
This is awesome. Hope to see more soon.
Just kill yourself instead of wasting people's time who want to read dark Harry stories because this isn't one yet and it's fucking boring
I thought this was supposed to be dark Harry, this is just Harry who trusts everyone
Talonwalker chapter 46 . 1/6
Great story I am looking forward to the rest!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/12/2016
I tried, I really did but its all to much. Harry is powerful fine, Harry is of the line of Potter and Peverell, its been done before. But all the sudden he is a host of a great demon then is the apprentice of Merlin, has Basisilk blood , phoenix tears. He is just to powerful, but if that is not wrong he basically has no opposition. He cracks Dumbledor for breakfast and inhales Tom riddles for dinners. I mean come on even ,Darth Sideous has Yoda, Cristiano has Messi so o. And so forth. So basically the story is boring cause we know the outcome of every conflict. Harry is victorious. After all a champion wins some and loses some.
salsas100 chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
Oh that seems interesting!
guest chapter 9 . 8/1/2016
Kind of weird so many people just accepted that he called himself Lord Potter.

Even if you take into account that many of them are from the wizarding world, they are still children. Even if you say they are mature/educated enough to understand politics, they are not the Heads (Or even necessarily the next heads) of their own families, meaning they would need permission from their parents to make alliance decisions with a barely resurrected house of what many would assume to be a future dark lord (If you follow canon, there were many wizards/witches that thought Harry only beat V because Harry was a better dark wizard).

Neither Harry nor Dumbledore mentioned the theft of Harry's money. So... does D not know? Did the Goblins just take money from D's vaults to make up for the theft (because that would be wrong ethically for the Goblins to do since they are supposed to be a neutral third party). You would think D would try to convince H it was all for the best or something.

And pretty much, you only sent Harry to Hogwarts so he could have a scene in Hogwarts where a new house is made, he because the Heir of Merlin (Staff included), and make lots of political alliances with 11 yr olds...
guest chapter 8 . 8/1/2016
Have you ever been to a lake?
10 LAPS around a lake in ONE hour? Is Harry the flash?
The average sized lake would take HOURS to go around. Plus, doesn't a good portion of the lake border wooded areas(forbidden forest) that would be harder to get through? So, Harry would have to be dodging trees and running along sand at 6 a.m... and he finished before breakfast...

And James set aside 1 mil for OotP/Dumbledore to use, then Harry finds out 25 mil has been stolen by Dumbledore... then Harry decides to give Dumbledore 2 mil instead of 1, but he wants the other funds back... Why? Demand 25 mil back and don't give the 1 mil (claim it is interest for a 10 yr loan of 25 mil), or demand 24 mil back and leave the 1 mil as your father asked. Who in their right mind would willingly give extra money to someone who stole from the inheritance left by their deceased parents for years? And somehow, James and Lily didn't trust Dumbledore but still made him a trustee for the Potter vault to access funds...

It's nice that you made Petunia care about him, but it wasn't gradual at all. More like, oh wait, you're an innocent child I should love and take care of in place of my sister-here's a magic photo album. Why would she have that? She barely cared about him before that day (his 11th B-day), but she has a magical photo album of people she's hated for years... And then she's fine with suddenly delving completely into the magical world (which she has, again, hated for years).

I get that it's an OP!HARRY AU, but I really wish you'd toned down the buffs a little and not made it quite so obvious that this is a fanfic made just to make him OP. First he starts magic training way before others (acceptable with a good tutor), of course, since he doesn't have a wand it's all wandless magic (still ok). Then you make him the inheritor of two powerful bloodlines with magic rings that give bloodline knowledge of different magics (one should have been enough?). Then you give him estates and fortunes. And now he's also Merlin's apprentice/heir and Hogwarts now has a special house just for him? Not to mention the special staff and the thing with Fawkes.

It was just a bit too fast for me. He's still 11.
MKaius chapter 17 . 8/3/2016
I really tried powering through this story to see if it gets better, it does not. The more I read the worse it gets.
No character development at all, the only thing dark and powerful in this story so far are the sketchy descriptions of his posturing.
MicroDime chapter 42 . 7/25/2016
One of the biggest issues I have with this is how Steve is portrayed, he isn't needlessly aggressive and doesn't jump at shadows. Other than that it's a good story and I'm glad to see chapters of it.
draco7347 chapter 46 . 7/10/2016
really love this story cant wait for new chapters