Reviews for Between Worlds: The Madness of One
Lord worth chapter 34 . 7/28
please please update this story fast eagerly waiting for it... please
kaisonsheart chapter 34 . 7/15
Aww man. Now I really can't wait for the next chapter x3 well written and exciting. Defiantly gonna be reading and rereading this one
bigfan22 chapter 34 . 7/6
Damn good story. I love how powerful Harry is and how seamlessly you melded him into the Avengers world. His friendship with Tony and Bruce def keep both of those knuckleheads in line. While Harry's leadership skills and charisma go a long way towards helping Cap run the team. So far this story has been a blast to read, and I can't wait to see what happens next. I'm not sure who you plan on having as a pairing for Harry, but please please please don't let it be Slash. Thanks for writing this amazing fic for the rest of us, and I look forward to the next update. Great job!
Pokemark17 chapter 3 . 7/4
The problem with this is that in England at the age of 5 harry would already be in primary school
Harry is very arrogant in this, considering Fury is probably more world-smart than he is. Either bad writing or your Harry needs a dose of reality.
Bludflag chapter 2 . 6/14
A glass of water? A goblet or something would work better (think of something yourself) since they were Merlin's parents. Glass was barely used as a window on castles in those times. They were a sign of prestige (Now that I think of it, Merlin was there before glass could have arrived to the British Isles. It would take some research on both themes to check this, since it was a while now that I got myself any info to remember). My point still stands though, no glasses of water.
This is getting more and more ridiculus and i still dont know if its good or not
Harry is not evil but really random, maybe some mental problems
trololo chapter 14 . 6/2
How was voldemort a demon?
Tony is lonely ?
chalange somebody to duel and if doesnt agree to it he lose!?
wtf man

i always thought that fallen angels were not demons but they created them or something
wise dragons are pets of wizard and almost all dead
not so wise of them
trololo chapter 12 . 6/2
Sooo
star dragons?
wise and peaceful dragons do they eat rainbow and poop with gold and diamonts
harry psychopath
so much bs and yet this story still is interesting
Since when peverels were dark fa,ily?
Interesting story
Oh we just killed all males in this group without warnings or anything and decided to take only female alive but dont worry
All japanese knows what will happen
Smokeing chapter 34 . 6/2
Very good story enjoyed it very much.
SkyBlader chapter 34 . 6/1
I like the story but you make the scenes between Harry and Tony extremely weird. Brothers don't act like that, gay lovers do.