Reviews for Between Worlds: The Madness of One
Wow chapter 6 . 11/14
What cock and bull crap are you trying to pull with this shit?

This is so freaking skewered that it's not even in Harry Potter anymore. The wills would've been read at their time of death, not when their son entered a bank. That being said, the wills were sealed due to the classification of their death and Harry's status. Secondly, why the hell would you give him SO MUCH MONEY,... it's been estimated that 1 galleon is 4.83 pounds sterling. That means you gave Harry 420,210,000 pounds. Considering that a yearly subscription to the newspaper was only 1 galleon, and a new wand was only 7 galleon,... you sufficiently broke the economy solely for your own personal goal.

This story is so trash,... fml.
No clue wtf these first two chapters have to do with the summary of this story at all lol
Gojin1990 chapter 2 . 7/26
people can be wierd sometimes :/ how do they mix up dark and evil? dark could just mean ruthless, and thats probably a smart thing no? you leave an enemy alive to stab you in the back? nope, finish him. that don't make you evil. dark sure you do what needs to be done. I always thought dumbledor was kinda written as a stooge tbh, he doesn't kill and he is dissapointed by others who kill when the deatheaters CONTINUE to cause trouble murder and torture :/
FaeGhostReader chapter 13 . 7/18
Midas touch maybe?
CelestialPirateQueen chapter 6 . 7/15
How did he know Petegrew betrayed him? James is not supposed to know that.. Like at all. Since once he knew Voldemort was already on his door step!
Why! Why u quit?
Blood counts as much as a bachelors degree when trying to get a well paying job. Also by your logic a rapist makes a good father.
kanjichibi chapter 4 . 3/21
Good Chapter.
Mythking94 chapter 19 . 3/10
In a previous chapter, you had named Harry's Potter grandfather Hadrian, in this chapter you say he is named Charles.
Mythking94 chapter 18 . 3/10
Somewhere around the beginning, Harry was already doing wandless magic (around age 9 I think it was)
sortofbored chapter 46 . 2/25
This is awesome. Hope to see more soon.
Just kill yourself instead of wasting people's time who want to read dark Harry stories because this isn't one yet and it's fucking boring
I thought this was supposed to be dark Harry, this is just Harry who trusts everyone
Talonwalker chapter 46 . 1/6
Great story I am looking forward to the rest!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/12/2016
I tried, I really did but its all to much. Harry is powerful fine, Harry is of the line of Potter and Peverell, its been done before. But all the sudden he is a host of a great demon then is the apprentice of Merlin, has Basisilk blood , phoenix tears. He is just to powerful, but if that is not wrong he basically has no opposition. He cracks Dumbledor for breakfast and inhales Tom riddles for dinners. I mean come on even ,Darth Sideous has Yoda, Cristiano has Messi so o. And so forth. So basically the story is boring cause we know the outcome of every conflict. Harry is victorious. After all a champion wins some and loses some.