Reviews for Winter and Spring
GreenFallenAngel chapter 1 . 6/27
Full length it? Pwease? Xx
Is the name Sage or Snow?
somthing chapter 1 . 2/14
I don't know if this is messed up or amazing. ;)
Wolfisis chapter 1 . 1/4
Awwww...that was to good, I wish you had more to this. Its great.
kagomee14 chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Dude, do you know how happy I am when I found this?! This is the only 'Jack didn't know he was pregnant' story I found. I have been looking everywhere for something like this! I would write one myself, but I'm a crappy writer and know for a fact that if I do end up writing something the only way it would make sense would be if it was a research paper. Do you know of any other stories like this with this pairing? Please and thank you!
Lovelesslife chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Just pointing out, the baby seems to have two different names... Other than that, excellent job!
AsorenRM chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Well that must have been quite the surprise for everyone. I thought he called the baby Sage? So why'd he say the name was Snow?
SoulMore chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
FAN!
BloodMoonWolfs chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
You should totally continue this fic that was really good but it left me wanting to read more.
TheBlackBloodPrincess chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
*looks to the right*
*looks to the left*
*looks back at computer screen*
silence
"well that escalated quickly"
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Wait, one minute, the kid's name is Sage, and the next it's name is Snow? Did you just forget that you had named it Sage/Snow or are Jack and Bunny fighting over its name?
blackbloodywolf chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
cute
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
awww how cute
never3kno chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Love the story! Just one question though; it the kit's name sage or snow 'cuz I'm confused...
REBD chapter 1 . 10/28/2013