Reviews for Little Trip To Heaven
minifox4444 chapter 1 . 3/4
*huddles up into a ball and crys* the feeeeeellllsssss

(Ps the story is fucking awesome)
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
This was unbelievably tender for End!verse and Oh My Chuck the feels it gave my poor heart. The selfcest was actually really sweet and the moment in the morning was so sweet that it made me ache because of what End!verse has done to them all.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
IM JUST REALLY CONFUSED BECAUSE I THOUGHT THIS WAS ALL TOO WEIRD BUT I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT IT WAS SWEET AND SUPER HOT ALL AT ONCE 10/10
mida malek chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
i feel too much of too many feelings rn...im just...wow!i did not see THAT one coming like ever... and u really did a good job and i loved it... im like still shocked from all that... but i loved it!
Hagzissa chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
I'm surprised there aren't more reviews. It was amazing. Just amazing. Like the others said: hot.
Someone should pay you. Honestly -I haven't read 50 Shades of Gray or what's it called but I bet it isn't half as good. Your writing has quality. You managed to write in one tense the whole time. I know it shouldn't be a miracle but the things I've seen here... Well. You're awesome.
The characterization of them all was very fitting and it really felt like it could've happened (or could happen next year to be exact).
DarkShadowMaster21 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I love it. Keep writting
precious1075 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
This was absolutely beautiful and sensual and so sexy and emotional and girl? DAMN BRILLIANT! You took a plot idea that could have turned messy and dirty-(and not in a good way) and did an amazingly wonderful job. You had rough and soft; tender and hot; sexy and sensual. Your heart's blood (and the rest of you) should be awesomely proud, because this has to be hands down the best future verse Dean/Cas/Dean I have ever read. You made future Dean wonderfully soft and affectionate and in love with Cas; Castiel was a perfect blend of soldier and human Cas and Past Dean was so wonderfully Dean. His cockiness at the beginning was great to see, because most writers turn him into a soft-almost virgin-like character. You handled them all so well and I have never seen DP-especially the parts with Past and Future Dean touching and kissing one another. I've always hated when authors put them together, but you actually made me think and it really is so in char. for Dean. (In one of mine, I have him waking from a whet dream and screaming his own name...heehee), but I think my favorite part was the ending when Dean watched as future Dean/Cas made love. And the affection and need was so easily read and the tear at the end? Beautiful. I am a huge fan of future verse, but older Dean always comes off as an ass and you totally blew that out of the water. Thank you so much for this, like I said, Beautifully, brilliantly amazing job and for me, it was perfection.
I can't wait for more. Would love to see a added scene of past Dean and angelic Cas getting together when Dean returns to his time. Perfect writing and I will be thinking about this story and reccomending it to all of my friends throughout ff, LJ, and Ao3! Have a beautiful night and I really do appreciate how much of yourself you put into this. ;)
SarahAnn1901 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Oh my gosh... I ended up crying... literally in tears... You're amazing.
Music books horses chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Omg that... That.. Omg that was amazing! And beautiful and omg! Just awesome!
wazaba chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
This was hot. I mean really hot. Not to mention freaking heart-breaking. I think you managed to keep the characters IC, this really was like a missing scene from The End episode (you know, if Supernatural would actually show very graphic sex on screen), you made future!Dean more likeable (ofc, he has his reasons for being a dick in the ep but still, I liked the way you wrote him) and this was really hot. Oh, did I say that already? I just can't help but repeat it, Dean on Dean is like the hottest thing I've pictured in a long time (not to mention totally beliavable since Dean seems like he's quite open to try new stuff sexually) and when you add Cas to the middle it's even better.

Anyway, thanks for writing this!
justreading444 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Omg can you write young dean going back to young Cas ? This story is great by the way
Smilexemptyxsoul chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I don't really know what to say because I'm not really good at reviews, but I think you deserve your very well earned review, so...
First of all, I don't really like future!Dean in the episode, it's like he tore off his heart to not feel all the crap in which they're surrounded. I understand him, of course, because the times they're living aren't very peaceful and the like, but even. Specially when he leaves Cas to be part of the lure when they're going to kill Lucifer, like he doesn't care. I know he's pretty sure (everybody is and Cas puts it saying that the plan is suicidal) that they're going to die that day, but I think that past!Dean, even knowing that they were going to die, he wouldn't risk other lives like that. Well right now I'm remembering Jo and Ellen, but I believe the situation was not the same, Jo was practically dead by then and her mother wouldn't have let her die alone, so...
The thing is that I'm rambling and that I liked how you put future!Dean in your fic. Not a dick without heart, just broken for everything that happened to them and that he still cares for the ones he loves. And the sex, of course, which is very good (sex always makes everything better), I almost forgot mentioning it with all my rambling, blah.
So, I end it here and appreciate your hard work of weeks writing this. I hope my review wasn't that awful and that I hadn't have many mistakes explaining myself in English. I'm already bad doing it in my language, so in one that isn't mine...
Well, saludos!