Reviews for tea time
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
this was so good! i will never get bored of this one!
Doubled-Helix chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Finished the anime, and wanted to throw something while crying since Andy left (and also, I was waiting for the two to kiss since that was seriously a perfect cliche place to add it).

But anyways, even though I'm disappoint by the amount of fics here, this was still beyond ultra adorable.
My day has suddenly gotten twenty times better.

(Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to pretend this is canon.)

And lol, Patty. XD (never knew you were a fangirl)
Tesel chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Ah, yes, hyobu/andy...this just made my day :) thank you!
punkneeter chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW that's adorable, my cat can't even handle me right now xD. Its cute, like there this one and another fic on this pairing that I found. So thank you!
EclipseKuran chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Thank you so much i can never find pairings for these two
mereekoo chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
lol oh this was awsome thanks for uploading it
xRiko-chanx chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Thank you so much for writing this fic! It's so freaking hard to find hyoubu x Andy anywhere. Great job on the fic, short and sweet. :)
UchihaNa chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
ASDFGHJKL THAT WAS SO CUTEEE!
EchoKei chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Loved it!
Aqua Scarlett chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you
For making this
_
I've been wandering around the net to search for AndyxHyoubu or HyoubuxAndy
Kinda hard, though...(sob sob)

Nice short fic, with sufficient amount of BL sweetness
3 3

/favorited
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
You deserve all the awards. Amazing fic, with the perfect touch of yaoi. Thank you for this
driftingstar chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
*Hands over soul on a silver platter* I've been craving HyoubuxAndy fic since The Unlimited started. This was absolutely lovely - everything from the kidnapping to Andy's random travels was marvelously done.